August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Perfect pressed powder for my extremely oily skin. Cover my pore but still looking nature. My skin is also no more breakout like other powders. I love kaolin ingredient contained and no Talc in this Blot Powder. White Kaolin is one of the rare best ingredients that help absorb oil on my skin. I'm so satisfied on its quality. However, hope having a separate place to put its puff, like Mac Studio Fix Foundation plus Powder, instead of directly put onto powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG powder. I'm NW15 and use Medium (the colors run really light). It's made any foundation I use last much longer than with other powders. I use a puff to press the powder into places where I'm oily, and a brush on the other areas. I find if I puff everywhere, it will cling to my dry spots a little, but using a light hand and a brush solves that issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by maryberry94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DEFINITELY WILL BE RE-PURCHASING! My HG pressed setting/blotting powder! I can't believe i didn't no about this earlier! My oily, shiny, greasy days are over!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by DariaDorota

This powder made my life complete. I have extremely oily skin and this powder not only gets rid of the oil but also prevents it from happening. I set my make up with it, and blot my face with blotting papers once a day, and then re-apply the powder. I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A life saver. Ended my decade long struggle with an always oily tzone. Perfect. THANK YOU JESUS for this products existence and for me finally finding it!!!!!! I love it so much I can't even think of what to say. I have a super oily tzone and it takes the tiniest amount to lightly blot it away, and it STAYS away for hours and hours... HG!!!! Buy it! You won't be sorry! Just remember it takes very little to do a whole lot! You get your moneys worth for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will NEVER buy another pressed powder ever again! this is a tad on the expensive side for a powder but so worth it. i am 30 years of age and still get extremely oily skin. i only have to reapply some of this once during the day. i wish i'd known about this in my teenage years, it would've made a big difference to my confidence :(

*****UPDATE*****
after a week of using this, i broke out in the most terrible spots, even on my forehead which i never, ever get spots on. it also seemed to stop working altogether, my skin was oilier than ever. this product has put me off trying any other MAC products.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Always have it in my makeup bag for matting down during the day. The colors do run light, I'm MAC Pro Longwear in NW20 and use this in Medium. A close dup is Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Light but MAC Blot is the best! I buy replacement puffs at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Silverlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how it just absorbs the oil and shine on my face instantly!! I tried this before but I was looking for a powder that had coverage because I had alot of acne dark spots all over my face,but if your looking for a powder that has coverage then this really don't have coverage for acne spots,dark spots or any hyperpigmentation. This powder is for people who have oily skin and combination skin(for those t zone areas that get oily and shiney). I don't think it's transparant like they say the coverage to me is sheer and matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Clp0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTELY obsessed with this stuff. I have a very oily T-zone and this little baby fixes it everytime. And the best part is that it doesnt add extra makeup or anything to your face. And since there is no talc, you wont look like a ghost if you apply it multiple times. I also have very acne prone skin and this has NOT broken me out at ALL. And ive been using it for over a month.

Go buy it-it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this and have gone through two. My face always oils up during the day and this is so easy to whip out and apply quickly, and in the mornings I use it over my whole face with a powder brush. I also recommend this to Bride’s who’s makeup I do as something they should purchase and keep with them on the wedding day to get rid of any shine quickly and keep it under control. I wouldn’t recommend it for people with dry skin but for those with some oil issues who get shiny during the day, this is the best.