Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been my go-to day mascara since college. Its makes my eyes look like they are naturally this gorgeous. There is a definite difference between using this and no mascara but its not my first choice for night wear. This mascara just isn't dramatic enough for that, however I have been known to use it in a pinch. Despite that, it's certainly a staple in my makeup bag.

on 1/8/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I rely on MakeupAlley's reviewers ratings, but in this case i was a bit bummed out.

Very unhappy with this mascara. It clumps and by the end of the day my lower lids have mascara flakes on them. Plus they make my lashes look horrible, spikey and clumpy.

Stays on pretty well. And mine is not waterproof! Overall wonderful drugstore mascara. If you are looking for something super dramatic then this might not be what you are looking for, however this makes you lashes very long so if you would like follow one application of this mascara with your favorite mascara to achieve very thick voluminous lashes.

on 1/3/2014 6:37:00 AM

I didn't like this at first until it dried out a little bit. After a couple uses it wasn't so wet and my eyelashes looked gorgeous. It's true that this is a natural looking mascara, but it gave me such wispy, plush, I-just-wake-up-like-this eyelashes (my natural eyelashes are a tad longer than average, have average thickness, and hold curl well). You seriously can't tell these aren't my natural eyelashes and I love how there isn't any spidery lashes.

It lasts all day, it's build able, doesn't irritate my eyes, and has no noticeable smell to me. I wear this mascara and a dot of NYX's Rouge Cream Blush in 'Hot Pink' when I want to look effortless.

I love this mascara because it isn't very in-your-face. It pretty much just darkens your lashes, and emphasizes what you already have, so if you're looking for a super voluminous, false lash effect mascara, just walk away because this is not it. It also leaves your lashes very soft, not crusty and stiff feeling.

on 12/21/2013 1:26:00 PM

Best inexpensive mascara I have tried! It leaves eyelashes soft and feathery - a natural yet still dramatic look. Beautiful!

on 12/20/2013 1:04:00 AM

This is the best mascara on the market. I am a makeup freak and have tried dozens of mascaras. From Lancome to Clnique to every drugstore brand. This is by far the best mascara ever. I use both the waterproof and the regular. It makes my lashes look amazing, full and soft -- just like it is called! Every time a new mascara comes out that gets good reviews, I go and buy it just out of curiosity. I have learned that curiosity just makes me more poor! I have learned my lesson. I have sworn never to buy another mascara. This stuff is just amazing.

on 12/17/2013 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara. I need volume and a bit of curl - it's perfect.

I've never bought it clumpy, it will go gloopy with age and hits a thickness sweetspot after a few weeks.

I love how thick it is, the brush is the right shape for both my application style and my lashes. For the price - it's perfect and I can accept that it's not quite as good as Dior at 1/5th the cost.

The biggest problem is that it's always on the bottom of the rack and there have been times where it was impossible to find. I keep a small stockpile at home and buy when it's on special. I hope they never discontinue it. Great Lash just doesn't work as well - brush is wrong and it's too watery.

on 12/15/2013 8:57:00 PM

I don't get the hype. It's not a terrible mascara but it's certainly not great. The formula is too heavy and therefore doesn't add very much volume. Plus it flakes... Just like all of Maybelline's mascara. Will definitely not buy again.

on 12/14/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been straying to high end mascaras and other random drug store ones, but realized that this is hands down my HG mascara. I am in need of volume and curl hold rather than length in mascara, and this absolutely does that for me. It is a drier formula, and rarely clumps on me. I can put on multiple coats, and sometimes need a comb but the most part this works. I don't have raccoon eyes or smudging issues with non-waterproof formula. The best part? It actually does what the name says! Give me full fluttery lashes any day over long spidery spikey ones, and this delivers! This is cheap too. The only issue is it is hard to find sometimes, and usually at the bottom of the Maybelline rack. I will never understand the love that Great Lash gets, and hope that this stuff stays around forever.