Versace Crystal Noir

on 9/16/2008 7:06:00 PM

I tried this over a year ago and spent all the afternoon compulsively sniffing my wrist.
Then I spent days compulsively sniffing the blotter the salesgirl had given me.
I didn't want to buy it because -I admit it- I am prejudiced against Versace (too ostentatious, not modern enough or classic enough, etc). Well, today I couldn't resist anymore and bought it. I am so glad about it: it is sultry, deep, sweet but not enough to be cloying, undeniably feminine, totally in your face and reminiscent of the smell of gardenias in hot Summer nights. Beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was motivated to buy this blindly (sniff-less) because I'd heard that it shared similar notes with Euphoria.

Oriental, yes. Spicy, yes. But without the marshmallowy top notes and sugar that makes Euphoria suitable for daytime.

This is a date night perfume. This is for wearing with black lingerie. Too heavy, too sultry for work or school or casual wear.

But I am enjoying. :D

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The first time I tried this I loved it. I almost purchased it on the spot but because I am fickle about fragrances I decided to wait. I tried it again today and there is a note in there that turns my stomach. It reminds me of dimetapp kind of. The bottle is beautiful and I am baffled about not liking it this time around. Bizarre.

on 9/6/2008 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received this fragrance in a swap from an amazing swapper (having never smelled it) and I'm totally addicted to it. It's has a sweet opening which I love, but then it has a very interesting warm, almost spicy dry down which is also amazing. This is my new perfect "I don't know what else to wear" fragrance. It has average lasting power, about 4-5 hours in the EDT form. The bottle is absolutely beautiful as well; it's almost one of those 'so ugly it's pretty' cases but overall STUNNING. I am totally going to buy this fragrance again!

I would advise trying this on before you buy though, because it smells great on me, but HORRIBLE on my mom- she had to wipe it off.

on 8/15/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It's good smells exactly like Christian Dior's J'ADORE!

on 7/13/2008 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just purchased the EDT version of this a couple of days ago....and oh my, I am in love with both the bottle design and the scent itself. It does definitely last pretty long on me (i spray my wrist in the morning, and i can still smell it before bedtime) for a eau de toilette version...I can't even imagine how long the EDP version would last. I has a very seductive and sensual smell to it like other viewers have mentioned. Definitely will repurchase....oh, and did i mention that i love the bottle :)

This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is so warm and sensual. I have searched for another fragrance that compares but nothing smells as good as this. I am on my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough. Every time I wear it out to a party I get tons of "you smell so good" compliments. Mostly from men, the women are always dying to know what fragrance it is. "Versace" I tell them....let them figure out which one! :)

LOVE IT

on 5/28/2008 11:12:00 PM

OMG!!! I lucked into this at a sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found the 30 ml edp and body lotion gift set on clearance for $10!!! Can you believe it?? So I thought, it's gotta stink. I opened it up and took a whif (at the encouraging of the MUA) and it's AMAZING!!! So dark, smokey, uber-sexy, slightly sweet but not too much so. It dried down even better and I kept sniffing my arm the entire day. I think my old love Euphoria might be replaced. My only wish is that I had found a bigger bottle...I'm not looking forward to this bottle running dry. Absolutely will repurchase, this one was made for me.

on 5/21/2008 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have not bought this wonderful, sexy and yet mysteious fragrance yet, but finishing up the sample vial i got at sephora...anyhow..
It's soooo sexy, very warm but sweet on my skin. (i'm usually not crazy about florals unless they have a nice sweetness to them and go very well with my body chemistry!!)THIS WILL BE MY HG FRAGRANCE WHEN I BUY IT! This scent lingers on all day long on me, and so far ive gotten a few complimpliments wearing this fragrance, i will definatly be buying a bottle of this. <3 it.

on 5/10/2008 5:25:00 PM

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. Most of my friends dislike this perfume and they don't understand what makes me to like it. Some say it's too old-ladysh or something. Not at all! It's very stylish, I must say.

Popular Fragrances