April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jmazarov

I have not bought this wonderful, sexy and yet mysteious fragrance yet, but finishing up the sample vial i got at sephora...anyhow..
It's soooo sexy, very warm but sweet on my skin. (i'm usually not crazy about florals unless they have a nice sweetness to them and go very well with my body chemistry!!)THIS WILL BE MY HG FRAGRANCE WHEN I BUY IT! This scent lingers on all day long on me, and so far ive gotten a few complimpliments wearing this fragrance, i will definatly be buying a bottle of this. <3 it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by eiviz

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. Most of my friends dislike this perfume and they don't understand what makes me to like it. Some say it's too old-ladysh or something. Not at all! It's very stylish, I must say.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Yuufa

Very special and gorgeous smell (maybe not preferable to wear in the morning) and it stays very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 4:43:00 AM More reviews by DvB

I don't wear perfume often but when I do... I wear this. I've gotten many compliments through the years. Packaging is really cute and huge bottle lasts long time, esp. since I wear it very infrequently. If I ever run out, will definitely re-purhase. ♥ the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this smell. I get so many compiments when I wam wearing it. It smells "dark" to me and somewhat mysterious, with a hint of sweetness. Its definatly one of my favorite perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by looneybooney

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely gorgeous smell, I love the initial smell of coconut, yum beautiful. I will definately buy this again, in edp next time the edt lasts but i want something a bit stronger. I wear this day and night....yummmmm love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmm, yummy. As far as I'm concerned, this is a gourmand scent. Very coconutish, yet somehow does not at all remind me of the beach or of sun lotion. It is a bit sensual but not entirely, and I dont find it "dark" or "noir" at all. Sweet but not too sweet. Lasting power is average...5 hours tops...longer than "bright crystal".

All in all a very pretty, soft, subtly sensual coconut floral with a bit of musk or amber. Super feminine, and I bet a lot of men would like this. Perhaps not enough oomph -for me-. But a great fragrance nonetheless.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First spray-lovely, sweet, spicy and sensual. Dry down-headache inducing and nothing special. Wanted to love it but just couldnt. Beautiful bottle though. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i was very eager to try this when it came out. i love the name and the bottle, when i tried it i really loved it. it's a warm and ambery-floral. very dark and sensual...i love to wear this when i go out at night sometimes. i really love a lot of the versace scents in general.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sigh! I so wanted to like this one. I love the name, love the bottle. When I saw the tester at Sephora, I made a bee line for it. But when I smelled my wrist, my head almost snapped back. Whoa! What a stench! A SA caught my reaction and stifled a giggle. How could that be? I LOVE sandalwood. And I SO wanted to like Crystal Noir. Blast my skin chemistry. That's why I gave it 3 lippies instead of one. One woman's scent is another one's poison. Bummer. :(