Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 2/17/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's moisturizing and stays on for a decent amount of time. I used to have it with me all the time but I don't know why I stopped using it. I think it's because the moisturizing effect wore off after a while and it just wasn't as great anymore.

on 2/11/2014 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this lip balm, it is my favourite lip balm of all time. It's the perfect consistency, however it may be a bit thick for some people's likings. It stays on my lips and moisturises them for hours, I hardly ever need to re-apply it. I did re-purchase this lip balm when I lost my last one, I was devastated! This lip balm is honestly a life saver, dry lips are no more! Couldn't recommend enough.

on 2/4/2014 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

one of the best lip blams out there. brings so much moisture to my lips, keeps them so soft..love this product a plus is that it's natural

on 2/3/2014 11:25:00 AM

I have love and hate relationship with this lip balm. Sometimes it doesn't do anything for my dry lip, but sometimes it works wonder. I just didn't know why.

I give this product three lippies since it's quite moisturising actually. And a little goes a longgggg waayyy. I've been using this product for almost six months, and I still have not finished it yet, despite I use it on daily basis.

I have been using this for years. Every time my lips feel dry this is my go to. I love its minty smell and tingly feeling when I apply it on my lips. This is thicker than other types of lip treatments that I've tryed, but it doesn't feel like it is going to slide off my lips. I can even feel it working on my lips. It is also 100% Natural.

on 1/29/2014 8:30:00 PM

This has been my go-to lip balm for YEARS!
I get very dry lips and i need to always have them moisturised, and it seems like the only product that ever seems to work for me is Burts Bees.
I swear by the product. I love the minty smell and the consistency is great. i prefer something a bit thicker so it doesnt feel like its just going to slide off my lips.

on 1/27/2014 9:08:00 AM

I love this lip balm. You can feel that it real moisturises the lips instead of sitting there like other lip balms. I like the fact that my lips look a lil wet instead of matte as well This and carmex are my favourite lip balms.

on 1/21/2014 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my HG lip product for years! I love the tingly feeling I get when I apply it, and I feel that it moisturizes well.
It's cheap and can be found at any drugstore. I will continue to use and continue to repurchase for years to come.

on 1/12/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love Burt's Bees. It's the only kind of chapstick I buy. I like the tinted ones myself :)

I've never had dry lips before but when I relocated to another suburb for my job, the wicked combination of the coldest winter I've ever had in Melbourne and the central heating did not do my skin any justice. My regular lip balms did not work for me so I started branching out. I tried BB because it's stocked at my local DJs and was not impressed. I understand it's a waxy product but that made it difficult to apply and layer on. And aside from acting as a "barrier" to the environment, it did not moisturize my lips at all. Will not buy again.

Popular Lip Treatments