MAC Zoom lash

2.9

on 2/13/2012 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this mascara a lot. It's very black, doesn't transfer, and doesn't smudge. I think this is perfect for that natural look. I just brushed this through my lashes, no wiggle, and it looked great. If I wiggled back and forth I ended up with too much product and my lashes looked spidery. If you don't wear a lot of eye makeup, I would try this out.

on 2/3/2012 12:15:00 PM

I classify this mascara as a 10 percent-er. 10% of the time you come out looking decent; the remaining 90% of the time it's a hot mess. It was a gift, so I'm not certain as to the price, but I know cheap drugstore mascaras that are better than this. It's thick, wet, heavy and if I don't take my time and the stars aren't aligned just right I look like Tammy Faye Baker circa 1985. Pass.

on 1/25/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was given two samples of this product to try and I would not purchase it. I found that it wasn't at all volumizing and didn't add anything to my lashes except for some darker colour.

on 1/15/2012 4:15:00 PM

I'm so glad I decided to buy Studio Fix Lash over this - instead I received this as a sample and I hate it. The stubby bristles on the wand make my eyelashes look all clumpy and it's hard to get a nice application on my bottom lashes. I have to comb through them afterwards with an eyelash comb and even that doesn't take the emphasis off the clumpiness. Definitely will not be buying this in the future!

on 1/11/2012 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got a few sample tubes over the holidays from the SA and I was excited to test it out. I had really high hopes for this mascara as heard good reviews for it. To my dismay, the product takes tooooooo long to dry. After applying the mascara, I blinked and it transferred into my eyelids and lower eye. I was so pissed cus I had just finished applying my eyeshadow and had to remove the smudge and reapply the color to my lids!! I hate having to re-do my makeup so I found this really annoying.

on 1/9/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I ADORE THIS. i don't understand why it isn't rated higher!
it's amazing with or without using an eyelash curler, obviously if you use an eyelash curler before hand it'll look more dramatic.
big bold lashes are a must for me and one coat of this does it all!
i do find they don't look as vibrant as the day goes on though..

on 1/7/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When used together with MAC prep and prime, this is the best mascara. Seriously, this mascara dramatically enhances lashes and that's the result that I'm looking for when I wear mascara.

I tried Diorshow for a change and my lashes only looked mediocre. I'll have to wait it out to go back to Zoom lash, given how much Diorshow cost, however, I will go back.

on 1/5/2012 8:10:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised about this mascara! MAC doesn't necessarily have a good reputation for their mascara, but I wanted to try one, especially since they're less expensive than most good mascaras. So far, this mascara has not been clumpy and makes my lashes look very long and black. Other high-end brands I have used have not made my lashes look this good. Some of them have been clumpy and left fallout under my lower lash line. Not cute. This mascara is great though, and I would recommend it to others looking for a cheaper high-end mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SO clumpy and make your lashes sooo sticky, plus after using it i have a sticky feeling underneath my eyes.
It does make your lashes longer , but only if you like spider lashes

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I went from a drugstore brand, to Diorshow, to Zoom Lash. And Zoom Lash is the winner! I never would have tried it, but when I made a purchase at MAC I was given a sample of it. What an incredible mascara! Instant drama.

Top Rated MAC Products