November 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Lihilovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SO clumpy and make your lashes sooo sticky, plus after using it i have a sticky feeling underneath my eyes.
It does make your lashes longer , but only if you like spider lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I went from a drugstore brand, to Diorshow, to Zoom Lash. And Zoom Lash is the winner! I never would have tried it, but when I made a purchase at MAC I was given a sample of it. What an incredible mascara! Instant drama.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Amruta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very poor product.

The SA used it on false lashes on me so I thought it looked good and impulsively bought it.

When I came home and used it I was sorely disappointed and sorry I bought it.

Pros:
- Add a LOT of length - it's shocking and removes the needs for falsies. that's what impressed me in the first place

Cons:
- Clumps like something horrible
- Very liquid formula that does not dry easily and sometimes smudges even if you blink - takes a while to dry
- hard to remove
- gritty

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't got a higher rating. I bought a Christmas gift set from the UK MAC website and they sent a sample of this along with my lovely set.

i just find it really easy to use, it individually coats & separates my lashes and people have commented that my lashes look lovely. It's a good rich black and it's not impossible to remove which is important to me as some mascaras are so difficult to remove, I end up losing some lashes when I take my mascara off.

I'd definitely buy a full size one next time I'm in town, it's now my fave mascara. Have previously used all of elf's, Max Factor, Maybelline, Estee Lauder, Benefit BadGal, Heroine Make Kiss Me, Rimmel Glameyes & Wet'n'Wild as a comparison - I prefer this one to any of those. I have a new mascara from Nouveau Lashes that I haven't tried yet but so far, this is my fave.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by TheRemodeller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Green is Green. I've been looking for a good green mascara for a while but with no success until now. I have the problem with a lot of mascaras even if I don't put any product on my lower lashes I end up with a smudgy mess under my eyes but that doesn't happen with this one! I enjoy the goopeier formula because I have thin blonde lashes and I can't use dryer formulas. I love the color and the packaging for the green mascara is really neat and monochromatic. Love it but I'm sad they're discontinuing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

I like this mascara, what I do is wipe it off once when it comes out, then use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by BriarRoseBeauty

It, like the others, doesnít clump, goes on smoothly and gives longer, fuller lashes, However it just seems to do it better. You need less coats, it dries quicker, meaning you donít get smudges on your eyelids as I often have with the drugstores and goes on even more smoothly. This mascara retails at £13.50, so its not really much more expensive then the drugstore products, but does seem to be a better product.

To read my full review check out my blog www.briarrosebeauty.com

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by anamarilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first product from high end brand mascara..talk about a waste of money! this did absolutely nothing for my eyelashes, but paint them black. what mascara cant do that? Not worth the money whatsoever. It also didnt even last a long time. I would say after about a month, it was already all dried out and nasty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by DriouxAnnaSky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

after trying the samples of this i was given at my mac counter, i have decided that this is the absolute best mascara that i have ever used! even my DAD noticed my lashes- and he couold care less about that stuff! i don't even have great lashes to begin with, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by tinav101805

I have been using Mac Zoom mascara for years and I can't find any mascara to beat it. It is so far one of the best mascara. I keep going back to it. I am surprised by all the negative reviews on this mascara. I personally love it, it lenghtens my eyelash and it definitely made it seem fuller and longer!
it doesn't smudge at all!