WRITE A REVIEW
37% would repurchase
Package Quality: 3.7
Filter by skin/hair/eye
Filter by age
on 2/3/2012 12:15:00 PM
More reviews by mollypop5
Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure
Hair: Brunette, Other, Other
I classify this mascara as a 10 percent-er. 10% of the time you come out looking decent; the remaining 90% of the time it's a hot mess. It was a gift, so I'm not certain as to the price, but I know cheap drugstore mascaras that are better than this. It's thick, wet, heavy and if I don't take my time and the stars aren't aligned just right I look like Tammy Faye Baker circa 1985. Pass.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
on 1/25/2012 11:46:00 AM
More reviews by cherylf
Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral
Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium
I was given two samples of this product to try and I would not purchase it. I found that it wasn't at all volumizing and didn't add anything to my lashes except for some darker colour.
on 1/15/2012 4:15:00 PM
More reviews by NicolaKate
Age: 18 & Under
Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure
Hair: Blond, Other, Other
I'm so glad I decided to buy Studio Fix Lash over this - instead I received this as a sample and I hate it. The stubby bristles on the wand make my eyelashes look all clumpy and it's hard to get a nice application on my bottom lashes. I have to comb through them afterwards with an eyelash comb and even that doesn't take the emphasis off the clumpiness. Definitely will not be buying this in the future!
on 1/11/2012 2:00:00 PM
More reviews by cccor
Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure
Hair: Brown, Other, Other
I got a few sample tubes over the holidays from the SA and I was excited to test it out. I had really high hopes for this mascara as heard good reviews for it. To my dismay, the product takes tooooooo long to dry. After applying the mascara, I blinked and it transferred into my eyelids and lower eye. I was so pissed cus I had just finished applying my eyeshadow and had to remove the smudge and reapply the color to my lids!! I hate having to re-do my makeup so I found this really annoying.
on 1/9/2012 4:30:00 PM
More reviews by Rhialina
Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral
Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium
I ADORE THIS. i don't understand why it isn't rated higher!it's amazing with or without using an eyelash curler, obviously if you use an eyelash curler before hand it'll look more dramatic.big bold lashes are a must for me and one coat of this does it all! i do find they don't look as vibrant as the day goes on though..
on 1/7/2012 4:13:00 PM
More reviews by resalazar
Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse
When used together with MAC prep and prime, this is the best mascara. Seriously, this mascara dramatically enhances lashes and that's the result that I'm looking for when I wear mascara.I tried Diorshow for a change and my lashes only looked mediocre. I'll have to wait it out to go back to Zoom lash, given how much Diorshow cost, however, I will go back.
on 1/5/2012 8:10:00 PM
More reviews by meganharris
I am pleasantly surprised about this mascara! MAC doesn't necessarily have a good reputation for their mascara, but I wanted to try one, especially since they're less expensive than most good mascaras. So far, this mascara has not been clumpy and makes my lashes look very long and black. Other high-end brands I have used have not made my lashes look this good. Some of them have been clumpy and left fallout under my lower lash line. Not cute. This mascara is great though, and I would recommend it to others looking for a cheaper high-end mascara.
on 1/5/2012 3:25:00 AM
More reviews by Lihilovesmakeup
Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure
SO clumpy and make your lashes sooo sticky, plus after using it i have a sticky feeling underneath my eyes.It does make your lashes longer , but only if you like spider lashes
on 1/3/2012 10:03:00 PM
More reviews by famouscigarillo
Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral
I went from a drugstore brand, to Diorshow, to Zoom Lash. And Zoom Lash is the winner! I never would have tried it, but when I made a purchase at MAC I was given a sample of it. What an incredible mascara! Instant drama.
on 12/27/2011 2:18:00 AM
More reviews by Amruta
Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm
Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium
Very poor product.The SA used it on false lashes on me so I thought it looked good and impulsively bought it.When I came home and used it I was sorely disappointed and sorry I bought it.Pros:- Add a LOT of length - it's shocking and removes the needs for falsies. that's what impressed me in the first placeCons:- Clumps like something horrible- Very liquid formula that does not dry easily and sometimes smudges even if you blink - takes a while to dry- hard to remove- gritty
Are you sure this product is discontinued?
daasfdsad, asdadasd, addasdasdas, asdasdasdasfsdfgdfs, fgdssdgfdgfg, gfgdgdfgdhfgj
Reviewer did not try the product Profanity/Vulgar language Advertising (Vendor promotion, iHerb Coupons etc.) Marketing campaign (BzzAgent, Influenster etc.)