July 31, 2014 | 1012 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I really love this color. It's a great shimmery coral pink with copper undertones. I use it all over, with UD's smog in the outer V, and it looks so good. Before I tried it on, I thought it was a dupe for UD's X, as they look very similar in the pan. But Expensive Pink is much deeper and more coppery. It would probably be a very good crease color for X, as they look very nice swatched side by side. The quality of the shadow is very nice, smooth and blendable. If I ran out, I would absolutely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I usually wear coral lipstick but when I found Expensive pink, something came over me. I started to wear Coral eyeshadow as well (But never together! tee hee). It looks great with coral crepe paint pot, with groundwork paint pot, painterly paint pot, and even soft ochre. It's a wonderful color to have if you're tanned/dark/light skinned. You won't regret having it. It's a bit darker than paradisco, like a burnt peach. (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kimichka

Love, love, love (!) this color! It's my favorite finish (veluxe pearl), blends beautifully. Paired with "nylon" or "shroom" makes a great emergency eye fix... but so pretty you'll want to wear it all the time, and since it's quite neutral it goes with every. Instant sex kitten with some thick black eyeliner Quite pigmented. Will buy again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupfrenzy82

I got this eyeshawdow at the CCO in my area and it was very nice. I know that its not available in store bot I found a dup for it. Berry M had a Dazzle Dust in Pink\Gold dd3. Exact color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I can't believe that I've been a MAC addict for 4 years and never purchased this until now! Expensive Pink is a pinkie golden color with a touch of coral. Since this is a veluxe pearl, the formula is like butter. Can be used as a shadow, brow highlight, or even a blush. EVERY girl needs to have this in her makeup collection!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down my FAVORITE shadow of all time! I'd describe it as a medium warm pink with a slight golden cast that isn't overly frosty. This all over the lid and lower lashline with Bronze in the crease and All That Glitters as a highlight is soooo beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by minniebee

Very boring and it broke :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

This is a pretty good eyeshadow. I cant really pack it on bc it looks too frosty for my taste. So I keep it sheer. Its a golden pink color..I usually use it on the lid with soba in the crease and bobbi brown gel liner in bronze shimmer for a pretty daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

I truly love this colour. It has pinky/copper/golden look to this eyeshadow. I wear this with Arena all over the lid, and this colour in the crease. It looks lovely. It is perfect for spring/summer. I wear this with Dressmaker lippy, and get that lovely sunkissed look when wearing all of this. The eyeshadow goes on well, and is very buildable. It makes my eyes POP. (They are green for reference). I would repurchase this again, no problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LexLovesChex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow. It's kind of a chamagn-y rosey pink with gold shimmer. I wouldn't use this everyday, but it would look absolutely beautiful with any type of prom dress, or something like that. I use it on my lids with a dark brown in the crease. Either that, or a light base color with it in my outer V.
I will definately buy this again. (: