October 1, 2014 | 1588 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I finally bought this after hearing, reading, and watching rave reviews on how this eyeshadow can literally change your life. Personally it did! The colour is gorgeous with a creamy/buttery smooth texture and it's very pigmented.
I love wearing it for many looks as it's so versatile and the warmth of this colour instantly brightens my pale complexion. This is a colour that works well with so many other shades of the colour spectrum. When I'm bored I love experimenting with this shadow and when I'm in a rush to get ready a light dusting across the lid with a soft bronze, brown, or taupe in the crease makes me look polished, girly, and put together. Highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely STUNNING color! It's a lovely warm golden-pink, and looks simply amazing on my NC45 skintone. Perfect to wear alone for everyday, or can be deepened with another warm shade for a nice effect (used Sketch in the crease today, and I love it!). The formula is so smooth, I couldn't be more pleased with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I think this is one of the most versatile eyeshadows from MAC that i own. I did an entire look with it as an eyeshadow, a highlight for the cheek (cause of the golden shimmer) and i dabbed it on top of my lipgloss for a nice pinky golden glow (looks kind of like sandy b lipstick actually).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first MAC shadows I purchased, and I've gone through so many of these! I love the color - it goes well with lots and lots of other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I really love this color. It's a great shimmery coral pink with copper undertones. I use it all over, with UD's smog in the outer V, and it looks so good. Before I tried it on, I thought it was a dupe for UD's X, as they look very similar in the pan. But Expensive Pink is much deeper and more coppery. It would probably be a very good crease color for X, as they look very nice swatched side by side. The quality of the shadow is very nice, smooth and blendable. If I ran out, I would absolutely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I usually wear coral lipstick but when I found Expensive pink, something came over me. I started to wear Coral eyeshadow as well (But never together! tee hee). It looks great with coral crepe paint pot, with groundwork paint pot, painterly paint pot, and even soft ochre. It's a wonderful color to have if you're tanned/dark/light skinned. You won't regret having it. It's a bit darker than paradisco, like a burnt peach. (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kimichka

Love, love, love (!) this color! It's my favorite finish (veluxe pearl), blends beautifully. Paired with "nylon" or "shroom" makes a great emergency eye fix... but so pretty you'll want to wear it all the time, and since it's quite neutral it goes with every. Instant sex kitten with some thick black eyeliner Quite pigmented. Will buy again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupfrenzy82

I got this eyeshawdow at the CCO in my area and it was very nice. I know that its not available in store bot I found a dup for it. Berry M had a Dazzle Dust in Pink\Gold dd3. Exact color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I can't believe that I've been a MAC addict for 4 years and never purchased this until now! Expensive Pink is a pinkie golden color with a touch of coral. Since this is a veluxe pearl, the formula is like butter. Can be used as a shadow, brow highlight, or even a blush. EVERY girl needs to have this in her makeup collection!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down my FAVORITE shadow of all time! I'd describe it as a medium warm pink with a slight golden cast that isn't overly frosty. This all over the lid and lower lashline with Bronze in the crease and All That Glitters as a highlight is soooo beautiful!