April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by SW82

The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful, they make my hair so soft. I love the tingling feeling on my scalp. This is a must repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Roller_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair: Fine, fairly straight, 3-4 inches past my shoulders, some layers, some split-ends. This shampoo has a nice crisp minty smell, although it strikes me as a smell people will either love or hate. Not a bad shampoo, but nothing spectacular. Seems good at clarifying as it gets out all the left-over product in my hair. Call me picky, but the minty smell clashes with the floraly scented conditioner i'm using, and that kind of bugs. Oh ya, $12? The price is pretty over-rated if you ask me. Overall: rich minty fragrance and it cleans pretty well, but this doesn't achieve HG status in my book.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an Ok product. I don't feel the urge to use tea tree products, so maybe that's why this product does absolutely nothing for me. I used the conditioner too, and like the shampoo, didn't nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome for those days when you have worked out really hard and want a cool, refreashing treat. It really tingles! Great for dry scalp too, and as a face wash in a pinch. I have had a bottle of this in my shower for years and so has my boyfriend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by cathy_lili

I bought this tea tree shampoo for its anti-dundruff function. I've used it for about half a year. It is an OK shampoo, but I don't think it cleans thoroughly. Worse, whenever I use it, my hair got tangled really badly. Don't like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ingad

not bad shampoo,it is quite mild and helps with shine. But smell terrible...
but i found something cheaper and better- you can try it too. Jason's Jojoba shampoo leaves your hair very shiny and soft and volumised(i have fine hair so i need it).Perfect for somebody with normal to dry hair, but works for my oily hair too. I truly recommend Aubrey Organics too - GPB Hair shampoo and conditioner.It is a very natural and treats your hair and makes them look at least twice as thick.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2005 4:21:00 AM More reviews by mdowning12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not really into the whole tea tree line. My mother bought me the huge bottle of conditioner and shampoo and I think it is just too tingly for me. I am sure other people love that tingle affect but I think it is a bit too much for me. I am sure it is good on a day when you really get dirty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best shampoo I've ever used; it's heavy/volumous while shampooing, but leaves my hair conditioned, soft and easy to style.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by review

My stylist recommended this shampoo and conditioner to me since my scalp flakes during the change of seasons. It has a tingling feeling when applied to hair but worked wonders in removing all flakes. Just a tad expensive but worth the price considering the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried the generic version of this... I expected it to be a shampoo and conditioner I used only occasionally to clarify my hair, but it works so well I use it almost every day. It doesn't dry my hair at all. Just leaves shiny, full bodied hair. Love it.