August 1, 2014 | 1647 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I bought this a few days ago and just tried it out earlier. Maybe its too early for me to do a review but here's what i think about this product - Amazing! My dark circles are really bad .I got mine in Dark Bisque and i use this together with my foundation stick (i'm using Warm Honey). I'm very pleased to say it really does work like magic ;-) Just remember to apply some eye cream prior to using this and set it with powder after applying both the corrector and concealer. I have read that some people only use this alone and they get great results but for me,i find it works better when combined with the concealer or the foundation stick. Hope this helps and yes,i will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Stephny691

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'll preface this by saying that although I would buy it again, I'm not enamoured by the product, but I think that may be my fault not the products.

It does correct my dark circles very well, but it looks quite dry and patchy on my undereye. This is where I think my problem lies, because I haven't found what to put under it, the things I've tried so far haven't worked. But if you've moisturised very well, or have a good eye cream, then this could work wonders for you, but it's only ok for me.

It does correct to the point that I barely have to use concealer over it (which is a miracle), I'm just not loving the finish on my skin. I use the blender brush from RT to buff it onto the skin, then pat it in with fingertips.
My other issue with it, is that it doesn't seem to last very well, after a few hours my under eye circles are showing through. This could be down to how I set it though.

I've used this in conjunction with the BB Creamy Concealer which I don't think is actually a very good mix. I find that a highlighter/light reflector works better, because it means the make up doesn't look too layered or thick, or a very light-weight concealer. The Creamy Concealer (in my opinion obviously), doesn't work with this, even thought the two are practically sold together (or are at my local BB).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a makeup artist and I've worked with a lot of different lines in my career. This is one of a few products I have actually seen make a difference on dark circles. Here's the thing though. This product (Corrector) goes on first. It is usually pink based which helps camoflage dark circles. It is like painting a wall. You need to use primer first to knock out the old color. That is what corrector does for under eyes. You can't use this alone. It doesn't match your skin tone. Use Bobbi's Creamy Concealer on top, which is formulated to be a shade lighter than your foundation to brighten under the eyes and match to your skin. Then set with the yellow powder and you are done! It makes you look flawless under the eyes and awake!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca1234

This did not work for me. I have dark under eye circles regardless of how much I sleep. I normally use MAC NW25 Studio Finish Concealer which works great, I just felt like trying something different. I heard so much about this on You Tube. After trying it a few different ways, I felt that it creased A LOT (and I don't have oily skin) and it just looked cakey even though I put on very little. It also did not last as long as the MAC. For the price, I wanted something amazing.....I returned it to Sephora and will stick with MAC until I find another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by wanabb

I use this corrector in Deep Bisque every day. Usually I'm an NC45 in MAC. It immediately brightens my eyes and perks up my whole face in a very natural way. I use the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer over it and set it with the powder. I use my fingers to apply it and it's perfect for my quick everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I don't have a problem with this, unlike others. I never thought I had very pronounced undereye circles until I saw what this did for them. It's very creamy and glides on easily. I'm younger and have very very few wrinkles, so I don't really worry about this settling into the creases, etc. It's pretty pricy, and that's the one downfall for me. I purchased this at the CCO in Birmingham, AL at $15.00, and the Pixi corrector at Target is the same price, so I might try that one next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i seriously love this product! i have terrible under eye circles and this product is one of the few that i have tried that makes such a big difference! its pigmented and glides on easily and doesn't crease or settle into fine lines. definitely will re-purchase even though it is expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

I adore this concealer! Yes I have a ton of concealers I have been loving but this one is just PERFECT!!!
I have medium brown dark circles and sometimes yellow toned concealers can make your under eyes look very ashy and gray looking, but I use this in light peach (nc25/27 for ref) and this baby covers with so little product needed under the eyes!
This corrector is definitely crazy expensive for the amount you get which sucks because MAC studio finish concealer costs less and you get a bunch of product in that one. However MAC studio finish is too dry for the under eyes where as this actually feels moisturizing for the under eyes which I absolutely love! Bobbi brown never fails in under eye concealer/corrector/brightener for me. LOVE YOU BOBBI! and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! PLEASE TRY IT! YOU'LL LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by starsmaycollide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this in light peach after watching one of michelle phan's tutorials on youtube. it is by far the best undereye concealer i have ever used. I know it's called a 'corrector', but after applying sunblock to my whole face i just use my concealer brush and apply it as i would an undereye concealer (after applying eye cream) then just apply silk naturals over the rest of my face and i'm good to go. before that i used skin food's salmon eye concealer, which was ok but still a bit too light for me, gave me the reverse panda look if i used even more than a teeny smudge. yeah it's much pricier than skinfood, but practically lasts forever so worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bublebulle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product from a swap and wanted to compare it with what I already own. I have this corrector in the shade Peach, I'm a NC40 and it's my perfect corrector shade to counteract blue dark circles. This is quite creamy, packaging is great with a little mirror for touch ups if needed and easy to clean with rubbing alcohool or a makeup sanitizer. BUT it settles into the fine lines no matter how little product I use and even when it's set with powder. For the price, I expected more of it. I'll stick to my favourite undereye concealer to date which is the Eve Pearl Salmon concealer - same great packaging, but it contains two shades than can be mixed together if needed to suit your skintone, is really creamy thus easy to use and apply, is long lasting and doesn't set into fine lines. It's been years I use EP Salmon concealer and I now know that it beats BB's one hands down.