July 28, 2014 | 2105 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Bainsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely fantastic if you can find your right shade! I have been using this for over 7 years now and have not looked back. I use the sand color and use a light setting powder with a concealer for under the eyes.
I often get asked what foundation I am wearing and get lots of compliments on how radiant and luminous my skin looks. It is expensive but totally worth the money as one tube lasts round 4-5 months. Now it is also available in a compact which I am interested to try :))

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in the lightest shade. It was an ok but not great skin match. I wanted a BB or tinted moisturizer & it was the best match I could find at the time. Although I purchased it I had also asked for a sample. I used the sample up & never even opened the new box. It went on too shimmery & caked on looking no matter how I tried applying it. The shimmer may help difuse light and soften the look of wrinkles on some, but I thought it aged me. I used Pur Minerals "Light" for a time, but it was a tiny bit too dark & orange. I recently switched to the Stila "Light" Tinted Moisturizer. So far, Stila is the best formula and color match for me. This TM seems to work for some but I did not like it at all in the end. I think back & wonder "what was I thinking?" When I bought it. It must have looked ok under the harsh store lighting. It does not go on natural looking & it was not flattering at all. My skin looks better with no makeup than when I used this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by teenadearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I went to Sephora to hunt down some tinted moisturizers. I asked a nice lady to help me, and she pointed me to these. She gave me a sample in Bisque.
It doesn't cover well, nor did it match me. It's a little too dark, but the lighter shade is too light. That's okay though, because it's not meant to cover blemishes. As a moisturizer, however, it didn't really hydrate my skin. My skin didn't like it, but it also didn't NOT like it.
Thank goodness for samples; I would have been devastated if I bought the entire thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Bibijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the illuminating tinted moisturiser in Warm Radiance. Wonderful product!!!
I find if I use this sparingly it looks better - too much makes me look greasy - but applied thinly with a light touch, on top of ordinary moisturiser ( as this is not moisturising enough to use on its own), this gives my 50 plus skin a fresh dewy radiance. even after a late night!
I never wear foundation, don't like the tight / heavy feel of it on my skin, or the look of it ( too obvious), but this product looks sheer and natural and still manages to make my complexion look radiant.
Highly recommended - and it lasts ages if used sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by t0wlie

Awesome, just freakin awesome. I have dry skin and only use liquid foundations because powders stand out on my face and make me look ghostly. Had used revlon color stay for years and also really liked MUFE face and body but once I found this stuff I dont think I will ever switch. Just gives me a nice moisturized kind of dewy look. I dont need heavy coverage at all but def provides enough to even out my skin tone/hide any imperfections while looking natural enough that it doesnt look like I have heavy makeup on at all. Has 20 SPf, always a plus This is my HG.

I use it after washing my face, applying lotion and primer (stila hydrating) and then applying this using my coastal scents flat top buffer brush which I absolutely love. A little goes a long way because its pretty watery. looks flawless when done!

Ovbiously the biggest downfall is the price but everyone loves this product so LM knows they can charge whatever they want for it.. will still rebuy and probably go to the jumbo size. Has lasted me about 4 months with near daily full time use

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LM has changed back to her original formula and I now am using it again. NUDE is slightly too dark for my skin but works well. I also have theBALM in light and like theBALM better (and its much cheaper). I have the LM TM compact, and to get this to spread I use argan oil, otherwise it is too drying. Not the best TM out there but certainly a stand out for those who want some coverage but not foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by loveisreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry sensitive skin, therefore I have a hard time finding foundations and TM's that will not break me out or make me look too matte. This is the first product that makes my skin look normal, and even radiant!

I purchased this in Sand and I am nc35 it is an okay match a little dark. It would be a perfect match for nc40 which is what I am in the summer.

I have acne scars and have to use concealer with this but this gives enough coverage to completely even out my skin tone. This is the perfect everyday "foundation" I know its a TM lol

It has not broken me out(I break out with ELDW, MUFE HD, MAC Matchmaster, LM Silk Creme, Mac Pro Longwear, and Clinique) and almost gave up on searching for something till I found this

love this! if you have dry sensitive skin give this a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used this off and on for years, it's a staple for me. I use Porcelain (or Nude in the summer) and I'm about an N3 or an Estee Lauder Invisible 1N1. This has just enough coverage to even out the pinkness I have from rosacea and makes my face a little glowy. I use either a foundation brush or a makeup sponge to apply and it blends really nicely. I like to use a fluffy powder brush to apply a light dusting of Laura Mercier Loose Powder for a more made-up look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am revising this review because I've just tried MAC Studio Tint and find it to be better for me. This one is still good.

My original comments: "Good range of shades (and one that matches for me), no colour change, absorbs quickly, nice sheer coverage which lets skin show through but also buildable, isn't dry, isn't greasy."

My reasons for preferring the MAC is the colour is a better match and it seems to blend into my skin better. It truly makes me look like I'm wearing nothing but have flawless skin, whereas this one is a bit heavier and you can tell there's something there, even though it's light. Still a good one which many people love so worth giving it a try. Also, and this is a minor point, the LM product leaks out of the tube into the cap when it's stored cap-down, which eventually you want it to be to get all the product out, and the MAC doesn't.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I first saw this as a best seller from Sephora Singapore. I was so lucky to be gifted one in Blush before I went to buy it. It was a true match to my asian skin tone.

Coverage: Light to medium. It's coverage almost like a liquid foundation.

Texture: More liquid and spreadable than normal liquid foundation.

Smell: A little of chemical smell but it goes away very fast and its not at all a concern for me.

Performance at the start of the day: Fresh and dewy (I skipped the moisturiser and applied it after Shu uemura mousse makeup base and finish it off with Guerlain Meteorite finishing powder)

Performance thoughout the day: No oxidisation, colour remains fresh and dewy (Need to only blot face lightly with facial tissue once)

Performance at the end of the day: Still no oxidisation, colour remains fresh.

I am very pleased with the result. However, I probably wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin. Best for dry skin/normal skin, especially for the Winter season.

The Chanel Aqualumiere would be the next liquid foundation I would want to try.