April 18, 2014 | 1849 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ithinkuracontra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this product when I was fifteen, veered away from it to try out different products, and then came back because I remembered how much I liked it. This has salicylic acid in it which I find a lot less harsh and drying for me than benzoyl peroxide. I like how it's gentle enough to use for every day and doesn't feel as harsh as most scrubs. If you have moderate to severe acne, I don't think this will help you clear up your skin so I would rather recommend going to a dermatologist. But if your skin is currently pretty good and you want to maintain your clear complexion, then I would reccomend it. The menthol gives it a nice cooling sensation which I love. If you lack motivation when it comes to taking care of your skin, I think this would help you because it feels really refreshing.
Edit: I've never had a problem with large pores. The only place that they are visible is on my nose, but even then they're pretty microscopic and require looking really closely into the mirror to be able to see them. I've been really good about consistently using this every day and strongly feel it has kept me from getting bad breakouts. However, it's not as effective on my nose as it still gets super oily and has small red bumps. Barely noticeable, but annoying nonetheless. I guess that's where their nose strips come in, so now I feel obliged to try them. Damn their marketing scheme.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Alayned

First of all, I have acne-prone, combination skin and pretty much every product I have tried caused me to either break out or dried out my skin like no other. This cleanser/scrub is the ONLY product that does neither. My skin has caused me to have almost zero self confidence, but after using this I have started to gain it back.. I'm so happy I decided to give this a try. I've been using this for about two months and I never, ever bought a product more than once before. I like its creamy consistency and the tiny exfoliating beads which are very gentle (gentle enough to use every day, twice a day). I also like the cooling sensation you receive while washing your face. It just feels good to use. I noticed remarkable results just after one use (no lie!). Just a couple of days ago I wanted to use a self tanning lotion on my face and that was baaaaad idea. I broke out the next day. I used this product and my skin is almost clear. So, you should definitely give this a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tali07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I suffer from mild acne and am always trying new products but this is one I always return to. It has a cool feeling when applied to the face and I can really feel it cleaning my skin. Whenever I have a breakout it always seems to clean it up within a timely manner. It is a good product for the price and easily accessible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by BexterV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I suffer from occasional acne, usually stress or PMS triggers it or I have a reaction to trying a new skin product.
When I was a teenager I tried all sorts of different acne face washes including this one but found they either didn't work at all or made it worse and so I gave up.
For years now I've just been using Dove's sensitive skin non-comedogenic face wash and it has done neither anything bad nor anything great for my skin.
I picked this up recently because it was on sale and my boyfriend had been bugging me to try something for my acne. I expected no results given that salycic acid hasn't helped me in the past and this product in particular didn't work for me before.
I've been using it for 3 days and my skin has already cleared up, my skin hasn't looked this good in ages. I've been using it in conjunction with Clean&Clear's finishes moisturizer and my skin isn't dry or flaky anymore, it's smooth, my blemishes have noticeably decreased and my face is glowing.
I hope these results will be consistent because that would mean I've finally found something that works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Tetteala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin, as well as oily skin, so I need something to control both my over active t zone and acne. This scrub has done just that. I have experienced all types of acne: cyclic, red bumps, clogged pores, tiny and big zits, you name it. Everywhere I go I try to look for something, anything to get rid of these bumps. At last, I have found just that. I've been using this product for over a year now and I am so happy I discovered this. My skin has never looked better. I don't know what it is about biore but this scrub did unclog my pores (for the most part) and kept my skin from overpouring with oil. I can honestly say this is my HG scrub! I recommend this for peole with oily skin and acne prone skin like me. If you have dry skin I advise to use this maybe once every few days. It does have a slight scent to it, I think cucumber or melon but despite that, it provides me with the right amount of treatment. It's cleared my skin significantly, and I have tried a lot of products, only to come back to this. Highly recommend, and I definitely will repurchase. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Pore unclogging? Um...no. This product really did nothing for my skin and quiet frankly, I don't know why I didn't return it. Since I am stuck with it, I am mixing baking soda to it to make it into a paste to exfoliate. Then I will never purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by TheHannahBeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!
I have been suffering with acne for about 7 years now, and most scrubs either break me out, or don't do anything at all. A friend of mine reccomended I try Biore skincare products, so I picked up this scrub. It has a cucumber/watermelon scent to it.When first applied, the scrub feels a bit tingly.

This product really helped my skin start to clear up, and I had a huge reduction in pimples. I ended up buying th entire line of products! I would highly recomend this product, I'm on my 3rd tube of it. It truly scrubs away dead skin cells off the face, leaves skin feeling soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Acex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scrub! It removes all my dead skin cells, and brightens my complexion. I don't know how harsh it is on my skin.. and it doesn't help a lot with my acne but it helps my morning skincare products absorb much better, which also helps my make up go on and come off easier too. Love love love this. I rated it 4/5 because it doesn't help with the acne much, but my blackheads do appear to go away for a week or two. which is fine by me. cause i only use it like once every week, so the blackheads stay off :D But I'll admit its a lot gentler on my skin then any other exfoliators/scrubs i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It really heals and refreshes my skin during PMS flare ups. I use the Biore during PMS but on less intense days I use St. Ives apricot scrub.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by dannixoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love biore, their tripple action toner is my absolute favourite toner! i've been through about 4 bottles now, the microdermabrasion exfoliant i love.. but this.. as much as i wanted to love it.. i just couldn't. It smelled AMAZING.. and felt pretty good.. but unfortunatley it broke me out not only the 1st time but the 2nd n 3rd time too.. i would of loved for it too work but for now it sits in my medicene cabinet staring at me everyday. :(