August 30, 2014 | 1229 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sexyinpink83

I definitely can't complain on the prices! What you pay is what you get. More cheap prices!!! Go go H&M! However, I bought a cotton tank top, and it shrunk after 2 washes! =D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

Ok I'm in Canada and I dont like H&M here at all. Things are not cheap. shirt or sweater are $40+ canadian. AND they never have my size!!!!!!!!!!!! I will fit euro size 2, or us sz 0 or smaller. Not to mention the quality is blah~ Threads runs, scratchy thin materials, knit sweater pulls, asyemmetric sleeves, Other ppl are rating they are trendy?? o no, pls ... that's a complete joke. I see a bunch of out dated stuff. H&M is a slow follower. atleast in canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by cms101

Love going to H&M and picking up cheap nice clothes. However the only problem is you walk down the high street wearing that new H&M top, only to find that about 20 other people have the same one! H&M used to be cheaper as well.. i find the prices creeping up and up..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by xtenix

H&M use to be better. Better quality and better looking clothes. Not to mention they became more expensive! They followed the fashion trend, but I don't think they have their own brand style at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by makeupthebreakdown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so bored I've resorted to reviewing clothing on this site! I think H&M clothes are ok.. I have a few pieces, however I have seen some hideous, hideous things in that store. I also confess that I've bought a few of those hideous pieces when I thought they would look good. As far as stores at the mall go, H&M is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's sad, but my H&M clothing is MUCH better quality and has held together better than my J.Crew and Banana Republic clothing. It seems to have gotten better as those companies have fallen off. I just wish the stores were less busy in NYC, but there's a reason they are popular!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Saturngrl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I buy a couple of tops there every season. If I want to spend as little money on a pair of pants, I go to Forever21. I am a size 10 and Forever's large fits me perfectly. I like H&M for tops because they carry bigger sizes than a lot of other contemporary and inexpensive stores. I don't expect these clothes to last me for ages, but if I am looking for a quick update to my wardrobe, H&M does the job. I used to shop in Zara before H&M ever came around and now I find that Zara's stuff got worse in quality and higher in price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by pumpkin500

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I live in England, and was absolutely appalled when I moved to the States and was confronted with the worst clothing options! In my mall there was a Forever 21, and a general array of 'surfer-preppy' stores such as American Eagle. The only decent store was Charlotte Russe. Since then, my mall has had an overhaul, and we are soon going to get an H and M. Hoorah! They have cheap, fairly stylish clothes. I think it's funny though, that despite hailing from a pretty small city in the UK I had many more clothing options there than here in L.A-the capital of style! I'm hoping we soon get a TopShop (the BEST fashion store bar none), a New Look, and a Miss Selfridge. Till then, I will get my kicks at H and M. I don't mean to criticise the U.S or California (where I live) but surely we can manage a few more stylish, not-too-pricey stores????? If Europe can do it, so can we!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

For the record, I think H&M clothes are cheap, threadbare, rags (tho stylish & trendy, LOL), only suitable for females who don't top the scale over double digits. Well, maybe a tall, 100- pounder could pull H&M clothes off, too. [Anybody over 110 pounds better shop somewhere else.]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by mon0818

I can't agree more with the comment below. H&M's concept is a fun and light-hearted wear at affordable prices.

Of course designer items are a lot nicer in terms of quality, but it wouldn't have been possible to go with a new style every week (or every day!) They have nice things in good quality too, but the price aren't as attractive as their cheap and cheerful lines.

Personally, I wouldn't recommand H&M suits or pants but its a great place to grab some causal wear for weekends or even party wears - so you can look "a la mode" with a surprisingly low budget!