August 30, 2014 | 1790 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by geovani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i am a DEVOTED fan of the all soft shampoo and all soft "heavy cream".
(and the"crema care" from the real control line)
i love the shampoo,it makes my hair very soft just like its name and shiny and smells good and i will never use anything else but the redkens all soft line.(and this comes from a girl who is a hair product "junkie" that tried ALL the high-end brands and lines)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the "heavy cream" it makes my wavey frizzy hair hair super soft and manageable and shiny
but i just HATE the all soft conditioner,didnt do nothing for my hair and left it stringy and hard,just didnt fell soft or looked shiny at all im never gonna use it,just stick (like my life depends on it) to the heavy cream that i soooo deeply love! :-)
so guys i really reccomend using the heavy cream insted of this conditioner.
sarai,israel :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

It was alright, I've had better detanglers though. And yes it was soft but with every conditioner my hair is always soft and shiny. Soo..a dissapointment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I got the conditioner with the shampoo in a duo pack. I like the shampoo but i find that the conditioner doesn't seem to do anything for me. I have very thich and dry and long hair so conditioner that can moisturize is very important. this doesn't moisturize very much but i guess it could be a decent product with people with finer hair. I give it a 3 because to me, it's an average formula.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It mediocre in my opinion. It's not fantastic but its not that bad either. It will detangle and leave hair soft and managable but they are just better conditioners out there to give this one top ratings.
I do love the shampoo and the mask from the same line and will continue to repurchase those two but not the conditioner again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If I can't get my Pureology then this is my go to conditioner. It is pretty good, and for the price it is the best in the category. I love the scent too. It isn't as thick as Pureology, but it works pretty well. I keep some under my sink in the bathroom just in case.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love how All-soft really softens my slightly dry, ultra fine hair. Smells good, too. Can build up over time, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by zzoezoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love loveeeeeeeee this shampoo. I had been using Loreal Eversleek or whatever it's called but decided it was kind of drying and that I needed a change. I hopped on over to Target and saw this. I googled it on my phone and saw it had good reviews so I decided it might be worth the $16 ea. price for the shampoo and conditioner. I'm so glad I did! This stuff leaves my hair so soft, it's ridiculous. Definitely do your hair a favor and buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jenib

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

ABsolutely LOVE this product!!! Changed over to this after using Pureology for a long time (and being very unhappy with the way the Pureology was making my hair feel). I paid under $12 for a liter of the All-Soft after an Ulta sale + coupon. WOW!!! This makes my hair absolutely soft, silky, bouncy...and the shine!!! My hair hasn't had shine like this in forever! My hair lays really nicely when I straighten it, and is smooth and glossy. Nice soft smell, too. I will buy this again and again!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by bankston76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not really understand why companies insist on ruining a good thing when they have it. This conditioner is probably one of their best sellers and they have gone and changed the formula. I have used this conditioner consistently for forever because it conditions, keeps my hair healthy, doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't break me out on my face and back. Well, that's all over. The new formula contains different oils, including argan oil. The first time I used this new formula my back broke out with some seriously gross zits and also my face that has been clear for sooooo long, got zits in certain spots that my hair falls along with blackheads where my hair sits on my forehead. I seriously don't understand why they had to do this. My beloved conditioner is no more and now I have to find something else after searching and searching to find this one. I'm so upset! I'm going to go out and buy the big bottles of the old stuff so I don't have to worry about it for a while. Boo on Redken!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

I really like the Redken All Soft conditioner and shampoo. I am one of those people who have tried maaaaany different products and have been unimpressed with most. After using this conditioner, I want to run my hands through my hair all day. The price is too expensive, especially for someone on a tight budget so I don't purchase this brand all the time. Quality wise, great product..just wish it was cheaper.