April 18, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

this is my favorite pigment so far. i recieved a HUGE sample from a generous swapper and i just placed an order with MAC for a fill size because i use it almost every day. whenever i do a neutral eye (my boyfriends favorite looks are smoky bronws and neutrals) i use this on my lid

it has just the right amount of sparkle and shimmer without looking tacky or like i should be dancing on a pole somewhere

i have never used it as anything other than an e/s but im sure with the right skin tones it would be a great highliter

i love using this with sketch in the crease and shore leave on the inner corner... its sexy but subtle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Loriboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this pigment and I love it. It's great for color on the lid when i want to do a sort of a natural look or a pin-up doll look. It's awesome. I'm an NC30, btw.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by butterfly3475

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap after taking a break from Pigments. I love the color, its a great base/highlighter but it is way too sparkly. I had sparkles falling all over my face, and I couldn't get them off!! I would totally 100% love this e/s if if wasn't for the sparkles. Application was a breeze and it looks great by itself if youre in a hurry.I won't be swapping for any more sparkly pigments. I think I'll stick to matte or shimmers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBySkye

I have a sample of Naked and love it! As soon as I finish it, I will be buying a full sized jar. It's a great nudey neutral shade that can be used in soo many ways!! I love to use it as a eye and cheek highlighter and I add it to my lipgloss for extra sparkle. Vanilla pigment is too frosty and white for me, but Naked it perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really like this pigment. i've been looking for a shade like this forever - basically my skin tone with sparkles. but they all end up being too light, too yellow, or too pink. this is spot on, i love it. i use it all over the lid with black track liner and mascara on most days for that "me but better" look, and it's also really pretty over other eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a sample of this and I really like it. This is the first pigment of any brand I have ever owned and it is a bit different that applying regular eyeshadow. It stayed on well with a primer and a base and is a very nice nude color. It looks almost exactly like my lids however Pallidio Nude Sparkle is a near dupe IMO and I own that as well. NS is a bit less pinkish undertoned though. I would probably buy the full size of this eventually just to have it as it is a very versatile color and it goes on so lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very useful and versatile pigment.
The colour is a fleshy mid beige with shimmer. Compared to fairylite, the latter is lighter and slightly pinker. Compared to vanilla, the latter is mush frostier and flashier. Naked is a more "earthey" colour.
The texture is finely milled and you need a base ( I use UDPP) to apply it properly. Though, not really exciting, I use it very often either alone as a wash ( subtle pretty look-perfect for daytime) or at the inner third of my eye along with a darker colour in the crease (a more defined, classic look).
For the moment, I only have a sample of this, but I am seriously considering a full size pot, once I have finished it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by pmehmeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great variation to the famous vanilla pigment, I like the color and i love that its not very shiny, so if your into a more discreet matte look, this would be a great pigment to have. What i disliked was the texture, its very dry and pillowy, if that makes any sense, its very light and you dont even feel it when u touch it. I wouldnt buy it again, but im glad i have it, and im sure it will last ages

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample jar of this online and Im glad I didnt invest in a full jar. This looks like crushed chalk with glitter. It also applies as chalky as it looks, with barely any pigmentation, no sheen, no real shimmer. Not impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is great! I can't say anything that the others haven't mentioned. I like it because it's not as frosty as vanilla so I use it more on my eyes.