September 14, 2014 | 2143 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by SnowiieCake

I think it is a very good product ;'D
It cleans eye makeup very well, but is bad at things like foundation.
I use i every day, and have NO problems with burning eyes AT ALL!
But there is alcohol and sodium in it.
(has no perfume, but smells kinda good, of a makeup remover to be!)
The bottle is also VERY cute and nice!!
Over all it's a very nice product :'D

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Leighcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this out because it had some good reviews and there was a promotion. It doesn't work very well. It can remove eyeshadow, but it doesn't work very well on eyeliner or mascara. I also got some into my eyes once and it stung really badly. I'm going to finish using up the bottle on eyeshadow but will not be repurchasing. I like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I've tried other high-end eye makeup removers and they all had a fragrance or left an oily residue. This is a great liquid eye makeup remover that can take off everything that isn't waterproof easily. Just squirt a little on a cotton pad and gently dab and wipe away!

You get a lot of product for your money, and TBS has several sales throughout the year where you can pick this up for considerably less. I recommend finding a pump that works with this bottle to make using it even easier. TBS also makes a waterproof eye makeup remover that is a thicker cream, great for removing your more stubbon waterproof liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:08:00 AM More reviews by SilverSnowflake

Ive been using this eye makeup remover since I started usign makeup, whch is about 7 years ago. I started using it way back when it was still the old formula, it didnt have the camomile in it. I loved it then and I love it even more now; its so much more gentle on the eye area. I love that it doesnt leave any residue, so I use it when Im applying makeup and have a mess/mistake that Ive made and need to clean up without leave any oily residue. Its pricey so I mostly use it for that purpose and use the clean and clear makeup remover at night before I wash my face.
Wish it was cheaper, but love it nonetheless!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddicte

This is a very gentle eye make up remover. You may say it causes irritation or it burns your eyes but the fact is if it's any less stronger then you would better use water to remove it. It needs to have some stronge substance to remove makeup. The good thing is it's not greasy which most of eye removers are. It can be pricey but compare to other high brand, this is a fair price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by wedrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Prior to using the Chamomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, I was using a make-up remover by L'Oreal. Where L'Oreal's product burned my eyes and left my skin feeling very dry and unbearably tight, The Body Shop's CGEMR was a blessing in disguise. The skin around my eyes is softer than ever, my eyes no longer sting or burn, and my eyelashes have gradually recovered from the abuse of L'Oreal's product. A little of this make-up remover goes a long way. The little opening is perfect for use on Q-tips for the ever troublesome eyeliner and mascara mistakes, touch-ups, and removal. I will definitely buy this again in a heartbeat.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by ebinder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product burned my eyes. I was very careful but invariably some would sneak into my eyes and sting. I would not repurchase or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by dazzy58

I'm also surprised by all the negative reviews of this remover. I've already gone through nearly two bottles, so I'd say it's my HG eye makeup remover. One swipe removes over 90% of my makeup, and most importantly, it doesn't leave an oily residue on my lids, like so many other removers do. As for the stinging, it has stung my eyes before but only when I've accidentally dumped too much onto the cotton ball or the q-tip and a lot of the remover went into my eye. It's not meant for "direct eye contact," which makes sense; be gentle--don't douse your eyes in it! The price could be better, but honestly, the bottles last me a long time. A little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by hana86

Bad. It burnt my eyes! I'm glad I didn't buy it~ I just got a sample :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally agree with the previous reviewer. She said it perfectly. It also has a small hole so you can use a Qtip to easily clean up eye makeup errors and do overs without redoing your whole face. Very effecive . . . .