Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 7/17/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I caught a whiff of this at the store and all I can say is cheap and sickeningly sweet. I can't imagine anyone except maybe a little girl wanting to spray this stuff on and even as a child I had better taste. lol

on 6/27/2010 2:10:00 PM

My mother owns this fragrance and it's absolutely a gorgeous one. The scent is pretty heavy and when sprayed on it's a mysterious, alluring smell. The fragrance has a tendency to slowly creep up its smell to the person next to the wearer, absolutely sexy and fabulous. If the dark midnight sky with the moonlight reflection on it had a scent, this is what it would smell like. This product is definitely not for those who favors light and girly girl perfumes. Very unique smell, this is one of those fragrances where you can immediately spot Spears "Curious" on someone who has it on. The beautiful packaging is another bonus!

on 6/18/2010 10:40:00 AM

I own a bottle of the sample of this perfume. Light and floral, I think this is more of a scent for teenagers. While it smells nice and florally, I think it smell a lot like cotton candy or dress up cologne that I used to wear as a little girl, something I have grown out of. It smell somewhat naive and sweet, not entirely bad, just not the image I want to portray.

on 6/12/2010 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a nice clean scent. It doesn't last too long on me, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I use it when I run out of my other perfumes, it's a low maintenance scent that's fresh to me. I like it.

on 6/2/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this perfume. When i first sprayed it i thought it smelt really bad, like a bad airfreshner. But when it calms down its a really pretty perfume. I get hints of candy and iris in it. I get alot of compliments for it. I think its a really clean, fresh scent. Admittedly it doesnt last long on your wrist and i cant smell it about 4 hours after application, but i have it in solid form aswell so thats not really a problem. I do however prefer Fantasy and midnight fantasy to this.

on 6/2/2010 11:48:00 AM

I used to really like this when I was 11. I got it as a gift and have yet to finish it. I'm over it. Its not bad I just grew out of it. It lasts for a while. I must admit I do not get complements on this. Its slightly musky but theres some brightness to it. The packaging is really cute like most britney fragrances.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Foul. The first note I got was generic household cleaner, and then the florals leapt forth: magnolia, jasmine, and iris in the cheapest imaginable compositions, blending together in their base note of Nyquil. I sprayed it on my wrist before I went to bed, and when I woke up it was still there jeering at me. Like it's namesake, this perfume is loud, unapologetic, and unstoppable.

on 5/15/2010 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Got this as a ROAK :) I wouldn't run out and buy it, nor would I even swap for it I don't think. I think that this scent is only suitable for special occasions, in my opinion. I think this is a very cotton-ey woody frag.

on 5/8/2010 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this perfume. The perfume itself never irritates my skin or sensitive nose, which really surprised me. I honestly thought this perfume would smell cheap (even though I LOVE Britney Spears) and make me a sneezing mess. I'm wretched at describing scents, but to me it smells fresh, yet musky at the same time. It captures the clean and slightly sweet scent of flowers (magnolia?) and the classic warmth of musk (vanilla?). The bottle is gorgeous (and functional), too.

on 4/30/2010 1:24:00 AM

Britney Spears's Curious just doesn't peak my curiosity. It's another generic white fruity floral in a herd of white fruity florals. There is nothing which makes this scent stand out, no "oomph" note...it's just "meh".
I actually admire Britney Spears (her tenaciousness and talent) but this scent is not noteworthy nor deserving of her name. It should be more unique, like she is. Maybe she shouldn't have partnered with Coty, Inc to produce a scent. I find most of the Coty scents of the last few years lack imagination.
Having said that, I would give it 3 stars but it has REALLY poor sillage, no lasting power at all. I can't really recommend this.

Popular Fragrances