December 22, 2014 | 1866 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice clean scent. It doesn't last too long on me, but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I use it when I run out of my other perfumes, it's a low maintenance scent that's fresh to me. I like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by HeidiMain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this perfume. When i first sprayed it i thought it smelt really bad, like a bad airfreshner. But when it calms down its a really pretty perfume. I get hints of candy and iris in it. I get alot of compliments for it. I think its a really clean, fresh scent. Admittedly it doesnt last long on your wrist and i cant smell it about 4 hours after application, but i have it in solid form aswell so thats not really a problem. I do however prefer Fantasy and midnight fantasy to this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to really like this when I was 11. I got it as a gift and have yet to finish it. I'm over it. Its not bad I just grew out of it. It lasts for a while. I must admit I do not get complements on this. Its slightly musky but theres some brightness to it. The packaging is really cute like most britney fragrances.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by CharleyCrescent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Foul. The first note I got was generic household cleaner, and then the florals leapt forth: magnolia, jasmine, and iris in the cheapest imaginable compositions, blending together in their base note of Nyquil. I sprayed it on my wrist before I went to bed, and when I woke up it was still there jeering at me. Like it's namesake, this perfume is loud, unapologetic, and unstoppable.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this as a ROAK :) I wouldn't run out and buy it, nor would I even swap for it I don't think. I think that this scent is only suitable for special occasions, in my opinion. I think this is a very cotton-ey woody frag.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this perfume. The perfume itself never irritates my skin or sensitive nose, which really surprised me. I honestly thought this perfume would smell cheap (even though I LOVE Britney Spears) and make me a sneezing mess. I'm wretched at describing scents, but to me it smells fresh, yet musky at the same time. It captures the clean and slightly sweet scent of flowers (magnolia?) and the classic warmth of musk (vanilla?). The bottle is gorgeous (and functional), too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Britney Spears's Curious just doesn't peak my curiosity. It's another generic white fruity floral in a herd of white fruity florals. There is nothing which makes this scent stand out, no "oomph" note...it's just "meh".
I actually admire Britney Spears (her tenaciousness and talent) but this scent is not noteworthy nor deserving of her name. It should be more unique, like she is. Maybe she shouldn't have partnered with Coty, Inc to produce a scent. I find most of the Coty scents of the last few years lack imagination.
Having said that, I would give it 3 stars but it has REALLY poor sillage, no lasting power at all. I can't really recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is like a light floral scent which is quite nice and not overpowering. Its quite light. I like it and would purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bottle is cute.
The scent is - I agree with past posters - a light breezy floral scent. It has a magnolia note. Not my cup of tea, too much of a sharp light floral for me with a clean note as well. But it's not overly strong and isn't offensive. Some may like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by cecelia01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff, It is my favorite perfume so far, to me it smells like...a floral breeze (if that makes sense, lol)...I love it!