April 17, 2014 | 1090 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite eyeliner. Never needs sharpening, glides on smooth. Nice consistency, and lasts pretty well. Highly recommended. I often have trouble applying eyeliner. Pencils don't mark smoothly all the time, liquid liner can be easily messed up. This product is somewhere in the middle. It is fantastic! I will never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by figtart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner glides on easily, stays on nicely, but also comes off easily when you want it to. It has the perfect consistency for me; many eyeliners pencils are too dry and I feel like I have to drag them across delicate eyelids. Others are overly waxy and don't last. This one is truly creamy and goes on easily. It comes in a twist-up applicator with a smudger on the opposite end, which I also like to use to soften the liner. No sharpener required; just shape by lightly rubbing the sides on a tissue when needed.

UPDATE 11/1/09: This remains the best eyeliner I've tried to date; I drift off and try other things occasionally, but always come back to this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2008 1:58:00 AM More reviews by maozilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was mildly disappointed with this eyeliner. I recently switched from using gel liner (MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack) to pencil liner, and I have been searching for a good mechanical eyeliner pencil with rich colour and a decent amount of staying power. Clinique's Quickliner had a lot of decent reviews on MUA, so I decided to try it out. The texture of the eyeliner is nice and creamy, which allows for smooth application; however, I bought this liner in Really Black, and I found it to be much too light. The colour seemed okay when I first put it on, but it seemed to fade to a dark smokey grey as the day went on. It was also a bit too "shimmery" for my liking. It's staying power was decent--it flaked a bit, and smudged minimally. By the way, the sponge on the end of the pencil is really only good for wiping the liner off of your eyelid. Quickliner is not the eyeliner for you if you like to wear it smudged/smokey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cristinalia

I really like this liner. I use the black brown color and it is perfect for my skin tone. I think black is too harsh for everyday wear and this color is just right for everyday. You don't have to sharpen the pencil, it lasts a long time (and I have very oily lids), the color is very nice, and this liner also smudges nicely. I will definitely buy this again. I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by cmf0630

Great eyeliner, no sharpening. I like to dip the sponge into my eye makeup remover when i mess up and it works great. I wouldnt say it lasts all day but it does last longer then most

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2008 6:42:00 AM More reviews by theturnipman

This eyeliner is moderately good, but definitely not worth it's price. There's nothing wrong with the application, it went on smoothly, had long staying power and came off quite easily with makeup solvent, but i hate how it gradually goes blunt until you're left with a nub head looking thing. Also for some reason the twisty thing to move the eyeliner up wouldn't work right from the beginning so i had to bring it back to the counter :(
Also the sponge tip is exactly that, its a sponge, so it just absorbs most of the product so you keep having to reapply more layers of eyeliner, but as a smudger it is still quite good, just slightly annoying to use :P
I'd MAYBE buy this product again because it stays on a long time but then again i probably won't, mostly because of the price and the fact there are other cheaper eyeliners that would be as good if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by gl0004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first review on a product that I buy continuously. I have tried the black, black brown and brown shades. It lasts throughout the day and resists getting under the eyes unless I get super sweaty or it's extra humid. I don't buy any other eyeliner. I like the twist up packaging because I would hate to have to sharpen. The price is reasonable too! Using this everyday, it still lasts me 6 months or more ( I actually don't remember so it may even be longer than that!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by juliey88

I love this product! It's the best eyeliner there is - it goes on smooth and doesn't tug. It's a little bit pricy, but it lasts me a while and I bought it months ago (I also wear it about every other day). I would def. buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by rrx2wm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot - it's easy to use, goes on smoothly and has pretty good staying power. I have it in roast coffee which is a great colour for daytime use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

This is one of my favorite liners it provides a smooth line for a bold look and has a smudger on the other end for a toned down or smokey eye look. Have this is black, and black brown... I cannot tell a huge difference in the two colors. Will update if I find another liner that even comes close to comparing. So far nothing I have tried comes close!