Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 4/16/2009 12:39:00 AM

I stil am searching for my hg lip plumper because sadly this was not it! I felt the stinging and saw a slight plumping effect, but not much.

on 4/10/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I read the reviews and decided to test this. Went to the mall, applied from a tester (the store opened a brand new one for me because there was no tester!). It stings like M.A.D yep, the edges of my lip were too irritated. Any ways, I left it on and went around the mall to shop and see if it last till end of my shopping trip. IT DID NOT. I def. don't think it does anything except for feels like chilli on your lips. Within 30-35mins the gloss no longer exist, lip edges were still pinkish, no plump effect. Pure waste....

on 4/3/2009 6:18:00 AM

A little definitely goes a long way! After about 5 seconds, it starts to sting and plump up your lips. And it really does sting!! And this can be quite distracting and make you talk funny for a while. My advice would be not to apply it right to the edges of your lips, as if it touches the skin around your lips, it will make that swell too, making a sort of swollen white line, and then it's really obvious that you've used a lip plumper. I just apply it to the middle bit of my lips and I think it looks more natural. In terms of how much it works, I'd say it noticably plumps up your lips and lasts for about an hour. After that, I don't think that it has such a good effect if you reapply cos it seems like your lips have got a bit immune to it or something! Or maybe it just doesn't sting as much. But the first application is definitely noticable, if you're brave enough!

on 3/26/2009 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Whoa! This came in a gift set I bought - it turned my lips bright red! I did want to rip my lips off, but I guess they were more plump. Not worth it IMO!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

On the fence: Love/Hate this item. I gave it all 5 lippies cause the love is more than the hate...
LOVE:
1.) It does what it is to plump up the lips. Using irritants, it "swells" the lips to give the lips a pinker, fuller pout.
2.) Super lasting powers, does not make produce lips "gunky" opaque residues.
3.) It looks good both on top of l/s or alone. There are some lip plumpers that do not work when interacted with other products.
HATE:
1.) Initally very painful to use. The outer outline of the lips swelled and was red and irritated but strangely this syndrome actually dimished with regular usage eg after 8-10 times. If you can survive the painful and hot tingling for 8-10 times and continue to use it (like me haha)
2.) For the price, very little bit of product. US$17.50 for 4.5ml only.

Overall it is still thumbs up though as it does have the Big Fat duck lips look, beauty maybe really does come at a pain.... opps, price!

on 3/18/2009 6:45:00 PM

hands down the hottest lip plumper ive ever tried. this stuff burns so bad you wanna rip your lips off. it rocks. lol my favorite thing to do, when my friends and i go out drinking and they ask if i have any gloss, i whip out this little bottle of fun , they fall for it everytime.lol oh yeah, thats entertainment!

on 3/10/2009 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i thought i would try a sample of this before i bought the full size because i read the reviews and some said it stings. well...it isnt the worst sting ive felt but i totally like Duwop Venom better. this stuff puffed (& burned) my lips for the whole wknd, w/ only 1 application! my lips were like dark pink/purple for the first day.
its great if thats what your shooting for but ill stick w/ DuWop Venom.

on 3/6/2009 10:01:00 PM

I got a little packet sample of this so can't comment on the packaging/application. But boy, does it sting! Now when I bought my first plumper (Lipfusion) I definitely felt the sting but I kind of liked it, felt like it was gently working. But this... it hurts, it is unpleasant. And the flushed lips look like they have some sort of inflammation going not a sexy pouty look. But they do look fuller (like after a bee sting)

although i have full lips, i can't help but buying lip plumpers- i guess it's mostly media-induced curiosity. anyways.
the good parts:
-i like the tube and the applicator a lot, all lip glosses should have that kind of applicator
-i noticed some increase in lip volume and also it accentuates my natural lip color
the bad parts:
- i managed to smear a little on the skin around my upper lip and it became red for a while
- the plumping/tingling only works the first time you apply it during a day
-it's somewhat sticky
-kinda pricey

all that being said, i wouldn't buy again, but i think i'll keep the applicator

on 2/22/2009 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It somewhat filled-out my lips, and it made them a really nice natural flushed-red color. But man did it sting!!
I also wore it on a kind of windy day and my hair got in it, and i guess it got smeared on my face or something because it left red streaks all over my cheeks!!---so embarrassing >.<
i dont think i will be repurchasing....

Popular Lip Treatments