November 22, 2014 | 966 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

hands down the hottest lip plumper ive ever tried. this stuff burns so bad you wanna rip your lips off. it rocks. lol my favorite thing to do, when my friends and i go out drinking and they ask if i have any gloss, i whip out this little bottle of fun , they fall for it everytime.lol oh yeah, thats entertainment!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i thought i would try a sample of this before i bought the full size because i read the reviews and some said it stings. well...it isnt the worst sting ive felt but i totally like Duwop Venom better. this stuff puffed (& burned) my lips for the whole wknd, w/ only 1 application! my lips were like dark pink/purple for the first day.
its great if thats what your shooting for but ill stick w/ DuWop Venom.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a little packet sample of this so can't comment on the packaging/application. But boy, does it sting! Now when I bought my first plumper (Lipfusion) I definitely felt the sting but I kind of liked it, felt like it was gently working. But this... it hurts, it is unpleasant. And the flushed lips look like they have some sort of inflammation going not a sexy pouty look. But they do look fuller (like after a bee sting)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 7:50:00 AM More reviews by makeyouparticipate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

although i have full lips, i can't help but buying lip plumpers- i guess it's mostly media-induced curiosity. anyways.
the good parts:
-i like the tube and the applicator a lot, all lip glosses should have that kind of applicator
-i noticed some increase in lip volume and also it accentuates my natural lip color
the bad parts:
- i managed to smear a little on the skin around my upper lip and it became red for a while
- the plumping/tingling only works the first time you apply it during a day
-it's somewhat sticky
-kinda pricey

all that being said, i wouldn't buy again, but i think i'll keep the applicator

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by shelovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It somewhat filled-out my lips, and it made them a really nice natural flushed-red color. But man did it sting!!
I also wore it on a kind of windy day and my hair got in it, and i guess it got smeared on my face or something because it left red streaks all over my cheeks!!---so embarrassing >.<
i dont think i will be repurchasing....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I received a sample of this in a swap, but I wouldn't buy it. I applied it over a matte lipstick to give my lips some shine, but did not see any plumping effects. I'm not really interested in plumping products anyways because my lips are pretty full already, maybe that's why I didn't notice anything??? It smells cinnamon-y and started burning almost immediately after application, but that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 6:25:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

This product does make the lips fuller, but it smells bad and is very painful. For full lips, I much prefer the Freeze 24/7 lip plumps; they feel so much better. The consistency on the Lip Injection is very thick and leaves the lips too glossy for my liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by hairstylistshan13

Ok, so this product does work pretty well but HURTS like a bitch! the burning is so intense that some of the times I had to wipe it off. I can only imagine someone with chapped lips putting it on....OWWW! it leaves a weird rash around the lips some of the time as well. I think the pain factor contributes to the swelling so if your motto is "pain is beauty" then this stuff is for you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my favourite lip plumper and ive tried most.
although it burns quite alot its so worth it, my lips look about 4x plumper and so pink when usually i have thin lips, i get comments on how gorgeous my lips are, and people always think im mixed race coz of the size of my lips!
this is 1 of my must have beauty products.
but i buy it from Ebay as its alot cheaper there!!

im gona do a before and after and post a pic :)
x

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sungbung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's an average lip plumper - but it's way too expensive!