April 20, 2014 | 904 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

There's so many reviews of this, so I'm just gonna make it short.

- It's really great, but too expensive. The elf eyelid primer is just as good, but much cheaper.
But if you want a good quality primer, and wanna pay for it, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Spackard84

This primer is amazing! Your eyeshadow will not budge all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I bought it based on the MUA reviews and am happy I did. By the end of the day, while everything slides off, my eye make-up stays strong! I'm loving it, and will repurchase it. You don't need much, and the saying power of an eyeshadow is much more prolonged with UDPP then with MAC's Painterly. Painterly tends to crease, or, since I have oily eyelids, vanish from my eyelids entirely!

UDPP: worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by monivalen

I have been using this product for about 5 years. I have tried a couple from different brands such as MAC and Too Faced but I always come back to this!! It 's amazing, it blends perfectly, it makes you eyeshadow last all-day long or all-night long. By now, it is a basic staple in my makeup bag and I will definitely keep re-buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by yunibaek

My HG. Love this product; makes my eye shadow and eyeliner stay on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't know how i lived without this product before!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by lisa827

I love this eyelid primer. It helps my eyeshadow last all day and it makes the colors look more vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Miranda95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

CANT DO MY MAKE UP WITHOUT IT :)
Out of all the primers i have tried THIS ONE is the best ! I love the way this primer keeps the shadow from creasing, it helps with the color pigment, and helps the staying time of the eye shadow, Love It (: <3

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by kureitin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I NEED TO USE THIS EVERYDAY! I have very oily skin, especially my eyes. This product saves me from becoming a panda. However, touch ups are needed after walking outside for a couple of hours (it could be cause of my oily skin type, too). If you have oily skin, this primer will not be enough to keep all your eye makeup stay, you need something else too! And I am currently still trying to figure out what works....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have repurchased this product countless times. It's amazing. It's nice to have an eye primer that doesn't go on too dark. My eyeshadow goes on brilliantly over the top of it and it lasts longer. Sometimes with this product (if I get the tube rather than the bottle and wand) I find it difficult controlling how much of the product I use. However I still love it and wouldn't consider switching to another unless,god forbid, it discontinues