Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

this moisturizing gel was so so for me, it didn't seem to moisturize enough on some days and left my skin feeling thirsty. i think it would be great for oilier skin types but i think my combination skin must be on the dryer side of the spectrum

One of my favourite moisturizers of all time, this light lotion-gel from Clinique when you look at the formula actually contains a higher amount of anti-irritants and soothing agents than the original Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.

It is definitely an improved formula and after cleansing and toning really sinks in, contains no oil whatsoever. Those with combination to Oily skin will really find this valuable. Addressing skins' needs without feeling heavy or occlusive. Of course one should always experiment, so ask the Clinique consultant for a sample to make sure it suits your skin and you find it pleasing to use. The main point is that the ingredient listing is very good, so all skin types can benefit.

Highly recommend this, would repurchase this as well as the DDML +

I love this moisturizer.

Pros: luxury package design, gel consistency and moisturizes perfectly

CONS: Soooo expensive but that is the price we pay for beauty

Overall it's the only moisturizer i've come across to actually get the job done.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So i just bought a ton of Clinique products, as I like to try out different brands. My face has been slowly deteriorating and I couldn't pinpoint which product was to blame. I cut out one product after another to leave two, a cleanser and a moisturizer. After a close inspection in the mirror, I realized something I had previously missed, tiny dots under my eyes. The second I saw this, I knew that the moisturizer was the cause of it. I was scared that the products might dry me out, so I applied a tiny bit extra bit of moisturizer under my eyes every time I washed my face. Being under my eyes, I avoided getting any cleanser too close, close being where I had put my moisturizer. I am now sure that this moisturizer, one with a beautiful consistency I must say, was the culprit. I'll be continuing my search for the perfect moisturizer that won't break me out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Goopy as heck, and terrible packaging, this lotion not only broke me out-but left so many errors! The consistency is that of misshaken whipped cream, an odd creaminess yet extremely watery. The lotion was SO oily, and if anything-I HAVE DRY SKIN and it was too much for me! It makes you feel like you have wads of makeup on your face, and not the clean, fresh look that a proper moisturizer should. The cream drips down the side of the terribly built pump, making your container dirty. The color is that of curtled milk, and that's the least of its problems! DO NOT BUY!

This broke me out so bad! Tiny red bumps all over my forehead. I have sensitive skin to begin with but this was probably one of the worst reactions to a product I've ever had.

Hi, I have been using the dramatically different gel moisturiser by clinique for over a month now.. and I must say that it quenches my skins thirst making it smooth. But at times i feel like my face is still dry after applying it especially after entering my lutheral phase and its not doing enough for my skin so ive decided to opt for the Cinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion instead of gel. I would recommend this moisturizer for those of you who have extremely oily skin, For Normal to dry skin i would recommend you'll go for the dramtically different moisturizing lotion.

PS: Its not all that dramatically different.
xx

This is probably one of my absolute all time favourite facial moisturizers. It fully moisturizes my skin, even the parts that can get drier like my cheeks, and leaves my skin feeling smoother and softer. I've noticed that my skin is less prone to break outs, and has an over all much more even tone after using this for the last two or three months (and Im not even that good at remembering to use it every night!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for 6 months or so now and it does make my face wonderfully soft, for reference I have large pores, combination/very sensitive and acne prone skin. Although this makes my skin the softest its ever been, it breaks me out every time I use it. I ignored it and kept using it attributing it to other products and not my wonderful new moisturizer. Finally, I realized that this was probably the cause of my breakouts; as well as spots it gave me irritated red bumps as well which are slowly starting to heal now I've stopped using it. The packaging was great though and for the price you do get a huge 125ml of product, hence the two lippies. Was gutted this didn't work for me but soft skin is not worth the amount of breakouts this caused for me!

This is the only lotion I can put on before bed at night that will not break my acne prone skin out. I have been using this lotion for 10 years. The only thing I don't like about it is that does not have an SPF.