Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 7/30/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My all time favorite moisturizer. I'm currently on my second bottle.

Pros: it absorbs quickly so I don't feel like I'm wearing something on my face
It's a light scent
I don't wake up with flaky skin
The packaging and pump are high quality

Cons: it's expensive? (I would honestly pay a high price for soft skin)

on 7/29/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I loooove this moisturiser! So quick to slap on your face, dries quickly, no greasy residue. Does the job perfectly. I have normal skin and it just gives me a little bit more radiance and youth. If you have dry or an oily skin I would look for something a bit more specific for your needs, none the less a brilliant everyday moisturiser.

on 7/24/2014 4:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE this product!! First I disliked it, because I thought it made me break out. But when I told the lady at the drugstore she gave me specific instructions: apply toner first, wait until you feel areas of your skin drying out a little bit, then ONLY apply the moisturizer on those dry areas. This made a world of a difference! It it perfect for summer, I only need the moisturizer and a bit of sunscreen. My skin does not feel dry, nor greasy, and I have zero breakouts.

on 7/20/2014 3:36:00 PM

I have been really loving this moisturizing gel since I got it last year... it's perfect for oily skin. It leaves a almost matte like finish. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it gives just enough moisture. The pump distributes just enough product. I only need about 2-3 pumps for my whole face. During the summer, I love to mix the gel with mac prolong wear concealer for a lasting tinted moisturizer.

on 7/14/2014 9:30:00 AM

Meh. Nothing special. I use it as a part of the 3 step system and I feel like even though I am technically considered to have level 3 skin or whatever they call it, (combination/oily), the system I am using for that seems to over dry my skin. Then when I use this at the end I still feel dry and feel like I have to reapply--not sure if it is the moisturizer that is the problem or the over drying qualities of the toner and cleanser. Not sure. May try the traditional lotion to see if that helps at least while I am using up the rest of the cleanser/toner---which I don't think I will be repurchasing.

on 7/13/2014 3:07:00 PM

My go to moisturizer! I have oily skin and find that this gives just enough moisturization for my skin, without making my skin super oily. I feel like people with dry skin would not like this as it isn't intensely moisturizing. Those with dry skin should go for the Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion. Anyways, I have gone through 2 bottles of this stuff, and one bottle will easily last you a year. The price is 26.00 which is a bit high for a moisturizer, but it lasts a while and is amazing :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased the small size oil free version just to try it for summer when my skin tends to be a little bit more oily, my skin is normal to dry with a few occasional hormonal breakouts I used it after my also brand new glam glow super mud mask, the next day I had four whiteheads on my T zone, I thought it was the mask so I applied a spot treatment at night and my origins night cream, in the morning my skin was clear again ... so, I washed my face and apply again the moisturizer and by the afternoon I had again the white heads, so it wasn't the mask it was the moisturizer!!! I have used the mask after that so, it was weird the reaction in my skin :( I use it on my neck and chest just to finish it since in the store I bought it there is not return policy

I love this moisturizer! I use it everyday before I put on my primer. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't clog my pores at all. It keeps my face moisturized all day. It is just the right thickness. It leaves my face moisturized without it being too thick or oily. Even though it is a little expensive, it is totally worth it. My mom uses this moisturizer too, and has been using it for years. Super high quality. Definitely recommend!

on 7/10/2014 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This moisturized my face without it feeling greedy. It felt like there was NOTHING on my skin! It felt amazing. a little goes a long way too! I've had it for almost a year and i still have half a bottle.this is my go to moisturizer. the price is in the 20 dollar range.. totally worth the price

I have mixed feelings about this product. I bought a small travel size from sephora because I have a difficult time finding products that work with my oily combo, sensitive, and acne prone skin. So I bought a small tube to try it out. It's been about 6 weeks of using it now and I really don't think I like it. I like the gel consistency. I like that it soaks in to my skin right away and makes my skin feel really smooth. But it makes me really oily for some odd reason. I know it's suppose to do the opposite... But even by the time I'm done doing my makeup, I'm oily already. Although I have oily skin as it is, being oily that quickly is not normal for me. But I do like that it moisturizes well. So I have stopped using it during the day and use only at night. When I wake up in the morning I have a disgusting oily film all over my face. Yuck! I will continue to use it at night until it is gone, but will not be repurchasing this. If I'm going to purchase a product for oily control, I would expect it to do such!