July 26, 2014 | 1867 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SmileyHolck

I really like this moisturizer for my combination skin. It feels nice and light on the skin. The thing that I love about this product, is that it doesent go greasy at the end of the day. I really like the packeging (the tube), its nice and squishy. Great for traveling! My skin is so nice and smooth :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Maybaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I've been using it for a few months now and I really think this will be my forever moisturizer. I have oily/combination skin and therefore is hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me grease u on my t-zone. With this one I don't get oily and I feel my face really hydrated after applying this moisturizer. A little goes a long way, I only use one pump and that is enough to apply on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

Good stuff. Won't grease up your skin at all. Provides a very light hydration, with absolutely no oily feel. It is truly a gel, so if you are looking for more moisture, this is not for you. But if you have oily skin that breaks out that just needs a little bit of moisture to keep the skin from flaking and feeling tight, this is it. Smells divine, even though "fragrance free." And not expensive! Pump is very nice as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by abigailrw

I've been looking for a long time for a nightly moisturizer for my sensitive/combination skin, and I think this is finally it. I've been using it every night after exfoliating for four weeks now and I wake up every morning with wonderfully smooth, moisturized skin. It also does not cause me to break out, which is miraculous, as it seems like every other moisturizer does. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by desertgirl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There is nothing wrong with this moisturizer. It goes on smooth, soaks in quickly and seems very light..perfect for summer. BUT..that's it. At this price, it is absolutely NO better than my huge bottle of CeraVe, in fact, it may be a little less moisturizing. Additionally, the pump is irksome. It takes 2-3 squirts each time I need to get some out to get enough to cover my face. I just don't see why people think this stuff is so great. Maybe because of the price compared to some very pricey alternatives it seems like a great deal but honestly, it is just not that special. I'd rather spend the extra money on some great makeup and use CeraVe which I think works great for daytime summer wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by EvaGreen26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for anyone with oily skin , it moisturizes without making you feel like you're walking around with an oil factory on your face. It absorbs into the skin flawlessly however I'm not sure how it will hold in the winter.I would absolutely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by vixens97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lets start off with the fact that as a person with oily skin I thought all moisturizers were going to turn my face into a grease slip and slide. Even moisturizers made with oily skin in mind. But with that said...I am converted. This moisturizer is amazing. My oily skin is under control, makeup has not disappeared (looks fresh too) but my skin is retaining its moisture. I will never change moisturizers again. The price can be a little steep depending on your budget but if there is one place to splurge in your beauty routine, skin care is it! Without good skincare all other makeup is a wash. I will buy it again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My Holy Grail moisturizer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mijal10

I started using this when I was in the US for the summer and didn't notice much of a difference, so I bought an Aveeno daily moisturizing face lotion with SPF and that worked just fine for a much better prize. HOWEVER, when I came back home in South America and it was winter, the Aveeno face lotion was definitely not good enough, and it smelled too much like sun screen. I tried the Clinique DDM Gel again and it worked wonders.

Conclusion: in my experience it's alright but not worth it for the summer, and definitely good for the winter time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by sammy89

Love this for summer! It keeps my skin from getting oily and it has cleared up my acne. It also absorbs into your skin really well, so you don't have that sticky feeling after. That's probably what I love most about it. I'm just not sure if it would be moisturizing enough in the winter time.