April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Pburns

AMAZING! This is one of my all time favorite moisturizers! I have oily skin so this is nice because it doesn't make my skin look like a grease ball but it actually moisturizes- what is this wizardry?! It lasts forever so I feel like the high price tag is justified. I love, love this. It really is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Keeps me hydrated and matte . Also a good base for makeup. Did not break me out . Found my HG moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by erintotheizzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Finally found a moisturizer that's neutral with my skin! Definitely for the folks with oilier and combo type skin. It's pretty light so I wouldn't suggest it for dry skin. (Dry/Acne look into Vivier product line). Fragrance-free. Awesome stuff- usually do more at night and a very small amount during the day. Peace!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have this for dry/very dry skin and I really like it. It sinks in nicely, works well under makeup, and doesn't make me greasy. It's a really nice, standard moisturizer. I've experienced worse. I wouldn't repurchase just because the price and I'm not too fussy with moisturizer. The fact that it's fragrance free is also nice, and it doesn't make me break out at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by cleanmyface

To me this is a great stand-by product that I always seem to have. LOVE the pump bottle, I also love that you get 125 mL of product for $25 which to me is a great discount! It makes my skin feel really soft and doesn't seem to break me out or cause me to get oilier than usual. But it also doesn't prevent breakouts or stop/mattify oiliness. It also doesn't have SPF which is unfortunate. But overall it's a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by SDSnyds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this to be my HG moisturizer after reading all the great reviews but I'm sad to say this was completely disappointing. For being a gel moisturizer for combo/oily skin this made my skin look shiny from the minute I applied it and it would just get progressively worse as the day went on. A few hours after application when my natural oils started glistening ever so unacttractively this made my skin feel sticky and like it just didn't want to absorb this so it was expelling it through my pores! Not to mention this did cause me a few minor pimples. This was my first time trying anything by Clinique and I'm certain it will be my last.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by sofiloco

When I first tried this I used it as a part of the 3 step skincare and my skin reacted very nastily to the products. It made my skin look sunburnt! Not knowing which of them it was that affected me, i put all three away! And then recently by sheer desperation and being skint, i used just the moisturiser after my skincare routine in the place of my Elemis Freshskin Matte moisturiser and WOW. My skin looked glowing and dewy and felt smooth and omg! I have the squeezy tube and I have a feeling it is going to last a while since I only use such a small amount for my entire face. Not giving a 100% review because of my reaction to cliniques 3 step thing, but so far after about 2 weeks my skin just keeps getting better!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by cobblest

I have used several bottle of this. Very nice product for oil/combined skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd recommend this moisturizer if you have combo/oily skin. Make sure to get the gel formula! It's very hydrating yet lightweight. I feel like it works great on my t-zone and helps control the oil. I usually put this on like 10-15 minutes before applying makeup just to give it a chance to sink into my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturising gel is too dry for the winter but it seems good when the right weather comes along.
I'm strictly avoiding dimethicone in cosmetics because I'd like to give my pores a break from that mess. I'm surprised to find dimethicone in Clinique's moisturzing gel but I guess I'll tolerate it well and be able to make an exception.. Just as long as I'm not over loading on dimethicone products and continue to cleanse & exfoliate.