Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 8/22/2014 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I don't like the texture of this foundation. I found that this foundation sits on top of the skin causing it to smear around even with setting powder. I find it very heavy too. I do like how it kept me matte for a good 4 hours and the coverage is medium. If you hate the feeling of heavy make up; you won't like this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging and price were both fine, but I would sadly not buy this again. I say "sadly" because it looks beautiful when you apply it. The texture is gorgeous, but it makes your skin look terrible within 24 hours of using it. I normally have very clear skin and rarely break out. Within 24 hours of putting this one, even if only for a couple of hours before washing my face, I know without a doubt I will wake up with large, painful bumps under my skin. It has left my skin so bad that I have giant, red, bleeding spots on my face. Not worth the temporary gorgeousness.

on 8/20/2014 8:16:00 PM

Bad foundation. Offers very little coverage and goes on very dry. i have combo skin and so find that my tzone is oily but even that oil did not come through this dry foundation. bought it because of so many rave reviews. this would suit people who don't want any real coverage on their face, i have good skin, no acne or pock marks but i do like coverage, this just didn't give me that. the jar its in is actually deceptively small, so for the price, its not a great bargain. i found the colour to be quite orange, which was not a good look for my pale skin. i purchased the lightest shade but it really did nothing for me, jus made me look orange instead of pale and dried out instead of hydrated, do not recommend.

on 8/15/2014 7:39:00 AM

Light and Fluffy but provides no real coverage.

on 8/12/2014 12:43:00 PM

My go-to foundation. Hides acne scars, imperfections and definitely evens out the skin tone. Looks flawless. Been wearing this foundation for years now. Don't even want to try anything else. Recommend to anyone with fairly oily skin like me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Good but a little pricey

on 8/9/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product in the coco shade.. I am an nw47 in Mac and this product matches my skin perfectly!!! Even BETTER than Mac. The coverage is fantastic.

on 8/7/2014 6:51:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this product. It's got a great coverage but, even after applying powder, it makes my face look shiny and oily and I don't even have naturally oily skin! The price of the product doesn't make up for its quality. Disappointed!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin in my t-zone, and really love this product. It's matte, it stays on for at least 6 or so hours, and it's budget friendly. The only thing that I don't like, is that you have to kind of "dig out" the product, which isn't very hygienic. But overall, a great purchase!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I'm still absolutely in love with this product! I only wish that they had more darker shades. The darkest shade almost matches my skin, but in the light, it can make it look a bit pale.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera