September 21, 2014 | 1943 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Jcarb916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. You can definitely feel it working and you can notice it being a little cold. I'm not much of a fan of salicylic acid but I really enjoy this product! I still get little breakouts here and there, but nothing noticeable and I'd like to think this has something to do with it! I use this morning and night along with a toner, acne medicine and a good moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Mandadanyele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awful..it's so drying and it burnt my skin! It also made it way too tight and I broke out really badly after using this. I don't break out due to products much either.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tyson6896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne-prone skin and this cleanser cleared up a few of my blemishes, it did make my face dry but i used a moisturizer and it helped the dryness.
I would reccommend buying this if you have a normal to oily complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by mimimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will never buy this facial cleanser again! It made my skin very dry and using this cleanser gave more acne than I'd had in a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyRainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product ! (so good i had to use caps) ok so i have combination (mostly oily) and acne prone so i used this Morning and Night , and within a week i saw a huge improvement in my acne ( forehead, nose, and chin) and although it did dry out my cheeks a bit nothing a moisturizer can't fix ! love it would totally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by MoosaJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, where do I begin...? When I first bought this product I used it religiously, morning and night. Within a few weeks ALL my acne was gone, I was ecstatic, but it was short-lived :P. In the following week my sensitive skin became dry, red and blotchy. I looked DISGUSTING. So I put this cleanser away, and decided to never use it again. Since then my skin has recovered a LOT and it has become less sensitive.

So, I decided to start using this again, but only at night. After using this cleanser (as a preemptive strike against redness and drying :P) I take a bit of olive/jojoba oil rub it all over my face, let it sit for 1-3 minutes, then rinse with cool water. My skin feels great, My acne is clearing up. And I have no redness (caused by this cleanser) over-all, a good product, but I think they should use my directions on the back of the package ;D

Edit: I forgot to add, I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Also, I wish this cleanser didn't contain menthol D: it DOES give it the cooling effect it's known for, but menthol is an irritant, which is probably why in some people this cleanser causes blotchy red skin. just my 2-cents :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by mbear217

Out of all the other facial cleansers I've tried, this has to be one of the best. I have combination, mainly oily skin. My T-zone area especially above my lips, and underneath my nose is prone to breakouts. My cheeks, however are pretty dry. This cleanser has helped stopped my breakouts in my t-zone area, making it feel oil-free for almost the entire day! It does seem to make the small area on my cheeks a bit drier though. However, it is a great product that I think works well for my oily t-zone. I bought it for 3.50 at Wal-Mart, because of a $1 off coupon, one of the cheapest prices I have paid, and was completely worth it. Will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by summerbaby2324

I've haven't been seeing as many pimples as I usually do, which is great and after I rinse my face feels tingly and cool for a while. Foams up very well and I like the smell of it. I will definitely buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by whateverazn

I have sensitive/combination skin with acne prone. I'm tired of looking for the cleanser that has medicine to fight acne in it. So picked this up from walmart. I don't have any issues about irritating with this. It is a good cleanser, easily foaming up, and rinse off. My skin feel clean and fresh and cool after using this and pad dry with tissue. But the only cons of this product is it does not working for acne problems. It's not work on my breakouts and pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by karinfhd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow is this stuff drying. My skin is still blotchy and sore. My skin feels like sand paper and this is days after I stopped using it. There is no way for me to hide my red, sore and dry skin that this cleanser caused. I will never repurchase.