Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

New Formulation 7/2011: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Lemon Peel Extract, Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol.

on 5/26/2006 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this conditioner works really well..although for me u haf to leave it on for a lil while...but still...it works really well considering its soo cheap...but the bottle is like impossible to open..i have to use my teeth all the time to get the bottle open and it always gets a lil conditioner/shampoo in my mouth,..and its really nasty..especially the shampoo,..i cant seem to get the taste out

on 5/9/2006 1:47:00 PM

I really like this product. I have long (mid-back) colored hair that is thick and kinda wavy/frizzy. I enjoy using this when I blow dry and straighten my hair. It definitely does the job at making my hair shiny and frizz free!! I prefer using a non-moisturizing shampoo that just does a good job at CLEANING (like Tresemme vitamin C natural shampoo) when I use this conditioner...since it adds a LOT of moisture and cones...so that way my hair doesn't get greasy too quickly. I also follow up with the Garnier sleek and shine serum before blow drying... So, excellent product with excellent results. Would definitely repurchase

When I first started using this conditioner, I thought it was the poo! It made my hair soft, tangle-free, and shiny. But the longer I used it, the less it worked. My hair started getting dry and unruly, and it wasn't as soft as I thought it would be. This conditioner would probably be a good "in between" conditioner (when you need a break from your daily conditioner and decide to switch for a week). Otherwise, I have no use for this conditioner and I would not purchase it again.

on 3/31/2006 1:33:00 PM

Works great on my fine dry hair that is prone to flyaways. I think the trick is to apply a small anount, massage it in and quickly rinse out. By doing this, it does not weigh down my hair and I get conditioned shiny hair that is not greasy or limp. Great refreshing scent.

on 2/10/2006 10:09:00 PM

This product is pretty much great!It doesnt cost a lot at all, its only 5 dollors or something. Plus it works great on my hair! I have naturally curly hair (I must add, its very curly) and i straighten my hair just about everyday! Although when i use this conditioner (i acutally ahve the 3 minute deep conditioning, but im sure its the same deal, just keep it longer) and it works Fantastic! My hair always feels soo much healthier after i condition and it does add some shine to it. i defidently reccomend it and it smells good too.

I like this conditioner, but I can't use it every day. I have finy, curly hair, and this does a great job at helping it stay smooth instead of frizzy. Like another reviewer said, I can't use it with the matching shampoo, otherwise it's WAY too heavy for my fine hair. I use this occasionally, though, and I like it. I love the citrus scent that Garnier Fructis products have.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This was a good conditioner. It really did leave my hair smoother and sleeker, and worked well to keep the frizzies at bay. I used this with the matching shampoo and was quite satisfied with the results. This is pretty affordable too. However, I've switched to Redken now which I think works heaps better. This was good, but not great.

on 1/4/2006 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this. It's the most deep conditioning stuff I've found that doesn't cause build-up or any icky feeling. I have shoulder length thick, curly hair and lots of it. I don't use the accompanying shampoo as the combination is too heavy for my hair, but if you need intense moisture, this is great.

on 12/3/2005 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff ruined my hair. A stylist asked me what I was using because it looked so awful and I never chemical treat. Turns out the silicones build up on your hair, weigh it down, and make it break off. My hair was awful, damaged, and straw like using this stuff -- 2 weeks on another shampoo and it was lovely again. I suggest you wait a couple of months after you start using this to decide whether you like it. The ingredients make your hair look great at first, which is why you keep using it -- you remember how much better you liked it than your other conditioners -- but gradually it damages your hair. I will never use another garnier product; in fact, I've been too afraid to buy any drugstore shampoo or conditioner since then. This was a couple of years ago so I apologize if they changed the formula but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I really like this condition and its matching shampoo. Its got a fruity fragrance, which I actually like, though I recognise that some people might find it unpleasant and or too strong. I dont think by itself it actually makes my hair look sleeker, but I do think it makes my hair shinier.