November 27, 2014 | 1480 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh wow. I love this face mask. The sales associate recommended this mask and 2 others for combination, acne skin.

The smells is very lovely. I like the ayurvedic herb spice blend. I leave the mask on for more than 15 minutes because it is gentle and feels so great.

My skin feels soft, smooth, and lightly moisturized after using this mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this mask! It smells pretty strong, but I like the tingly feeling on your skin. I use this mask when I start breaking out because of its soothing effects. I like to alternate between using this mask and Crash Course in Skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by melissarae

A Lush sales associate helped me pick this out based on my skin type (oily and acne prone) so I decided to give it a try.

This is the first Lush fresh face mask I have tried, and I'm addicted! It felt great on my face, the smell was fantastic, and I loved how exfoliating it was. My skin has never been so smooth! It evened out the texture of my skin and the discoloration from acne scarring. My skin is moisturized, but not oily.

Even my boyfriend said "wow, your skin looks really clean" after I washed it off!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mask, I like that it's all natural and it made my skin nice and clean and fresh. The smell is pleasant and the price is reasonable though I'm dissapointed that the one I bought has only 23 days to expire I'm going to have to use it up fast!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

This is another one of my fav lush masks. I have acne prone skin and that got me over dosing on tea tree oil. Which resulted in a bad rash. Luckly someone advise me to use honey on my face which got me to drop by at Lush. I picked up brazened honey and the results was fabulous!! it instantly soothed my inflamed itching skin. I kept alternating between oatfix and brazened honey when I had the rash on. Both worked wonders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After Cupcake, this is the best Lush fresh mask I've tried. It smells wonderful and works as both an effective mask and an exfoliant. It noticably makes my acne better and my skin happier! It has a long list of awesome natural ingredients, but I do wish it didn't have eggs as I try to avoid animal products. As with all fresh masks, it's expensive and has to be used up quickly, but it is great as an occassional treat for your face and senses.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by afcgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great mask! It made a noticable difference in just one use, my face was glowing! I have also tried Sacred Truth and Crash Course and this one blows them away. I don't know how or why, but this mask cleared up my skin in one use and made my face so refreshed. I used Skin Nanny facial moisturizer afterwards and it was pure heaven. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by linseyp

I got this free when I returned 5 empty pots - LOVE THAT! I also am kinda loving this mask. I like the smell of it - I find it calming and theraputic (sp?). Honey is said to be amazing for skin, a natural antibacterial and moisturizing. I had a recent breakout, put this on and my 3 zits are already almost gone. And the inflamation and redness has greatly diminished as well. It is a little tricky to apply on as it starts to dry and cake up very quickly. After I get it on my face I exfoliate my hands while rinsing them off. I leave it on for 10 - 20min and then rinse. Removing/rinsing might be my favorite part - add a little water, swirl it around and it exfoliates. Afterwards I apply toner and moisturizer and my skin is baby soft. I've also been able to use every other day with no irritation, so I will be able to finish by the expiration date - something to think about with these super fresh masks. I left off one lippie because I'm not sure I will repurchase - too many other LUSH masks I want to try first. Out of the 2 I've tried so far I like this one the best. The other was Catashtrpohy something ruther and I HATED it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by steflondon88

This is the only face mask that literally makes me Glow. and its good for exfoliating too. Granted, it isnt the best smell, but its okay!, and it solves any small blemish here and there, if i feel one coming on, or i have a little one, it goes down a lot within one use. It literally is a miracle mask for cheap... strange,...i bet you there are 100 dollar masks that dont do as well.

natural is sometimes best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love, love, LOVVVEEEE Lush's face masks. I just love the whole concept- masks made of mashed up fruit and herbs and great things so fresh that it has to be refrigerated. As a former employee, I've had the chance to try all of them, and I have to say Brazened Honey is their powerhouse player.

In my opinion, this is the best face mask you can buy outside of a luxe salon. I feel it works pretty well for moderate to mild acne, but it's best for skin that is some what dull and needs a bit of a wake-up- so basically perfect for someone like me in my mid-twenties. I do have sensitive skin, and I find it can be a little harsh- especially with the scrubby nut shells in there. In my mind, I feel it is like a cheaper, all-natural version of a mini-peel- after I use this, my skin just GLOWS. It sloughs off all of the dull, dry skin and makes my face look super clear, bright and healthy. I think it even helps with acne scars! Total HG.