August 30, 2014 | 1108 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mask, I like that it's all natural and it made my skin nice and clean and fresh. The smell is pleasant and the price is reasonable though I'm dissapointed that the one I bought has only 23 days to expire I'm going to have to use it up fast!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

This is another one of my fav lush masks. I have acne prone skin and that got me over dosing on tea tree oil. Which resulted in a bad rash. Luckly someone advise me to use honey on my face which got me to drop by at Lush. I picked up brazened honey and the results was fabulous!! it instantly soothed my inflamed itching skin. I kept alternating between oatfix and brazened honey when I had the rash on. Both worked wonders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After Cupcake, this is the best Lush fresh mask I've tried. It smells wonderful and works as both an effective mask and an exfoliant. It noticably makes my acne better and my skin happier! It has a long list of awesome natural ingredients, but I do wish it didn't have eggs as I try to avoid animal products. As with all fresh masks, it's expensive and has to be used up quickly, but it is great as an occassional treat for your face and senses.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by afcgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great mask! It made a noticable difference in just one use, my face was glowing! I have also tried Sacred Truth and Crash Course and this one blows them away. I don't know how or why, but this mask cleared up my skin in one use and made my face so refreshed. I used Skin Nanny facial moisturizer afterwards and it was pure heaven. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by linseyp

I got this free when I returned 5 empty pots - LOVE THAT! I also am kinda loving this mask. I like the smell of it - I find it calming and theraputic (sp?). Honey is said to be amazing for skin, a natural antibacterial and moisturizing. I had a recent breakout, put this on and my 3 zits are already almost gone. And the inflamation and redness has greatly diminished as well. It is a little tricky to apply on as it starts to dry and cake up very quickly. After I get it on my face I exfoliate my hands while rinsing them off. I leave it on for 10 - 20min and then rinse. Removing/rinsing might be my favorite part - add a little water, swirl it around and it exfoliates. Afterwards I apply toner and moisturizer and my skin is baby soft. I've also been able to use every other day with no irritation, so I will be able to finish by the expiration date - something to think about with these super fresh masks. I left off one lippie because I'm not sure I will repurchase - too many other LUSH masks I want to try first. Out of the 2 I've tried so far I like this one the best. The other was Catashtrpohy something ruther and I HATED it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by steflondon88

This is the only face mask that literally makes me Glow. and its good for exfoliating too. Granted, it isnt the best smell, but its okay!, and it solves any small blemish here and there, if i feel one coming on, or i have a little one, it goes down a lot within one use. It literally is a miracle mask for cheap... strange,...i bet you there are 100 dollar masks that dont do as well.

natural is sometimes best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love, love, LOVVVEEEE Lush's face masks. I just love the whole concept- masks made of mashed up fruit and herbs and great things so fresh that it has to be refrigerated. As a former employee, I've had the chance to try all of them, and I have to say Brazened Honey is their powerhouse player.

In my opinion, this is the best face mask you can buy outside of a luxe salon. I feel it works pretty well for moderate to mild acne, but it's best for skin that is some what dull and needs a bit of a wake-up- so basically perfect for someone like me in my mid-twenties. I do have sensitive skin, and I find it can be a little harsh- especially with the scrubby nut shells in there. In my mind, I feel it is like a cheaper, all-natural version of a mini-peel- after I use this, my skin just GLOWS. It sloughs off all of the dull, dry skin and makes my face look super clear, bright and healthy. I think it even helps with acne scars! Total HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Anza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING. I have never had such smooth skin. It glows and feels softer than after any other scrub I've used (including the standby of St. Ives!). I waited until my second day of using it to post this.
- I love the smell (it must be the "seven Ayurvedic herbs") which is not too spicy at all. I leave mine on for 15-30 mins (they recommend 10-15) because the ingredients are natural and I love the scent! then i gently buff it off with a wet washcloth.
- my skin is combination and fair and I didn't react unpleasantly at all to this. however, I can see some could due to the ground up bits of walnut (almond?).
- Price-wise, I got this for free as it was a tester (though not used at all) and it's a fresh product, meaning it needs to be refrigerated. so, next time you're buying something at Lush, ask for any of their time-sensitive stuff.
- It's good for the environment = extra amazing.
HIGHLY recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Warning: Not for Sensitive Skin! I don't consider my skin to be particularly sensitive but this mask stings and burns! It does however have nice scrubby bits for exfoliating. I just can't tolerate this on my face for more than 5min! And I didn't see any positive change to my skin after using (I could bare it if it did). Obviously, my least favourite LUSH mask =(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! My favorite face mask.Clears and brightens my complexion, LASTS FOREVER! Doesn't smell the best and isn't super pretty but works great, would buy over and over. My face seems much clearer after continued use!