LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask

4.1

Kaolin, Talc, Fresh Lime Juice, Sage, Rosemary and Juniper berry Infusion, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Glycerine, Fresh Fennel, Ground Walnut Shells, Peanut Oil, Bentonite Gel, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Coriander, Ground Tumeric, Ground Cardamom, Clove Bud Oil, Ginger Oil, Vetivert Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Perfume.

on 12/13/2010 2:02:00 PM

This is my favourite face mask. It both exfoliates and the clay dries out and cleans . I always feel so good about my skin and I use it as part of my weekly beauty regime as well as a pick me up before a night out. I'm also a big fan of natural products. And Lush reward customers who bring back empty pots with a free mask.

Fresh ingredients can be strong on sensitive skin so it's important to get the right mask for your face. I've tried some of the other Lush masks and this one seems to be the best one for me. I've also used other brands, but this one seems the best, I get compliments when I've used it and that for me is a sure sign that a mask is good. My friends always say they are jealous and they say how great my skin looks.

on 8/12/2010 7:02:00 PM

I originally went in to LUSH to buy love lettuce and when i found out they were all out I was really bummed, then the consultant said I should try brazened honey because its very similar with the almond etc. so i bought it a little reluctantly. I tried it out after using dark angel and really liked the way it smelled and i didnt find the almonds to be too abrasive. my only issue is that it doesnt go on very smooth so you have to use quite a bit to apply all over the face. i'm afraid i'll only get 3 or 4 more masks out of my container. i'm still not sure if i will buy it again, because i heard love lettuce was much better. i'll have to compare the two.

on 7/27/2010 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

The good thing about this mask it that it is all organic, and gives a cooling sensation whilst still on the face.
The almond grains are way too much, way too abrasive and way too harsh. The scent of this mask, although I dont mind, I still think it is a little overpowering. the mask dries within about 5 minutes like most clay mask if you only put a small amount on your face, therefore you really need to cake it on. A small tub, would usually last enough for about 3 - 4 mask.
After I remove the mask, I find my skin very sore, brighter and slightly red around the cheeks, and I blame it on the almond grains (if anyone else thinks differently please let me know!). Also it left my face feeling moist, and hydrated, but my face also felt tight.
I in generally have mix feeling about this mask, but I definitely wont repurchase because the almond grain really ruined it for me. Maybe I'll try a different LUSH mask next time.

on 7/17/2010 9:23:00 AM

This was the 1st Lush face mask that I purchased. My skin is oily, and can suffer from the odd spot. I wanted something that would brighten my skin and leave me feeling fresher. For me, I found this too harsh on my skin- and trust me, my skin can tolerate a lot! I used it for the month, and once this was used up- went back for a different one- Sacred truth, This is wonderful.

I think it may be to do with the almonds being too harsh for me- I don't know. It did give me a tiny bit of a fresher look- but that may be because the almonds practically ripped my skin off!! oops!!!

I will not repurchase this.

on 6/26/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Oh wow. I love this face mask. The sales associate recommended this mask and 2 others for combination, acne skin.

The smells is very lovely. I like the ayurvedic herb spice blend. I leave the mask on for more than 15 minutes because it is gentle and feels so great.

My skin feels soft, smooth, and lightly moisturized after using this mask.

on 6/26/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this mask! It smells pretty strong, but I like the tingly feeling on your skin. I use this mask when I start breaking out because of its soothing effects. I like to alternate between using this mask and Crash Course in Skincare.

on 6/21/2010 12:28:00 PM

A Lush sales associate helped me pick this out based on my skin type (oily and acne prone) so I decided to give it a try.

This is the first Lush fresh face mask I have tried, and I'm addicted! It felt great on my face, the smell was fantastic, and I loved how exfoliating it was. My skin has never been so smooth! It evened out the texture of my skin and the discoloration from acne scarring. My skin is moisturized, but not oily.

Even my boyfriend said "wow, your skin looks really clean" after I washed it off!

on 5/31/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a nice mask, I like that it's all natural and it made my skin nice and clean and fresh. The smell is pleasant and the price is reasonable though I'm dissapointed that the one I bought has only 23 days to expire I'm going to have to use it up fast!

on 5/17/2010 11:28:00 AM

This is another one of my fav lush masks. I have acne prone skin and that got me over dosing on tea tree oil. Which resulted in a bad rash. Luckly someone advise me to use honey on my face which got me to drop by at Lush. I picked up brazened honey and the results was fabulous!! it instantly soothed my inflamed itching skin. I kept alternating between oatfix and brazened honey when I had the rash on. Both worked wonders.

on 5/15/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After Cupcake, this is the best Lush fresh mask I've tried. It smells wonderful and works as both an effective mask and an exfoliant. It noticably makes my acne better and my skin happier! It has a long list of awesome natural ingredients, but I do wish it didn't have eggs as I try to avoid animal products. As with all fresh masks, it's expensive and has to be used up quickly, but it is great as an occassional treat for your face and senses.

Popular Masks