Prada Prada EDP

3.7

Amber, Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin Flower ,Mimosa, rose, Schinus Molle, peru balsam, patchouli, rasphberry, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Tonka bean, vanilla, musk.

on 9/3/2006 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

One of my fave fragrances! I've been wearing this off and on for a few months now. I love the way this smells on me! It smells sexy and sensual, and not too overpowering. I often get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on. I find this to be different than anything else I've smelled so far. I will absolutely repurchase!!

on 9/3/2006 12:37:00 AM

Love this for the cooler months! A wonderful woody musk scent that's not overpowering but has enough lasting power.

Lovely smell.
It smells rich and complex with an air of mystery and romance.
I adore the base notes. It's great for a night out or on a day when you're feeling feminine.
This is not a little girls' perfume.

on 8/22/2006 3:44:00 PM

When I first smelled this from a mail sample...I loved it. It was an immediate sell; I went online and bought a bottle. I used to get so many compliments on this fragrance. However, the atomizer broke and didn't connect correctly to the bottle itself; and I should have sent it back, but didn't. It ended up that half of the bottle vaporized and that's all I smelled for about 6 months in my bathroom (...didn't have to use room spray for quite some time! LOL). Other than that - the experience with this fragrance was great while it lasted. I'd buy it again.

on 8/18/2006 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

OMG. What a shame, this perfume smells like a really bad version of Angel. It has no personality, nothing special. I don't know what was the inspiration of creating this fragrance? It is a big mess of oriental notes with patchouli frosting..?? I expected a lot more originality from Prada.

on 7/29/2006 3:34:00 AM

This is definitely not a scent for your teenage daughter. Prada is one of my favorite perfumes. It's right up there with Lolita Lempicka and Allure. They now offer a Prada Tendre which is slightly softer but also a lovely scent and a Prada Intesif which lasts longer and is warmer than the original. I wish I'd checked here first before I picked up the atomizer bottle. I'll have to pay attention to see if it evaporates the way some others have mentioned. Sephora has a "Devil Wears Prada" special that includes all 3 scents including some very cute little tiny bottles so I had to break away from Scentiments.com where I usually purchase my fragrance. I also really wanted to try the Tendre and Intensif to compare. Some scents are just a fad but not this one.

on 7/22/2006 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume and it has become my signature scent. When I first smelled Prada, I thought it was way too strong/overpowering but i thought I'd sample it just for this reason: it smelled that much stronger which might last longer on my oh-so-perfume absorbing skin (no perfume has lasted more than an hour on me. no joke). To my delight, it dries down to a beautiful long-lasting scent (all day) in about 20 min.

The scent is rich & complex (the staying power is strong because of this); the bottle/atomizer is old hollywood glamour (brilliant!); the price is reasonable for a designer perfume. As mentioned in previous reviews, it's a very sophisicated old hollywood mature scent - woodsy/patchouli/musky/spicy - so if you like foodie scents, you won't care for this perfume (I used to love foodie scents but my olfactory preference have changed and now I find them to be "plasticky-strawberry-shortcake doll-cheap smelling"). So if you like more mature scents, give this a try and let it dry down for about 20 min. It's true scent will reveal itself. I have had my friends smell the bottle and they all thought it was too strong/"old lady" but then I had them smell me, and they all thought I smelled lovely on my skin. I would agree with other reviewers that while the atomizer is gorgeous, it might leak or expedite evaporation? It would appear my bottle was always less full then I rememberd and the bottle would develop a "greasy" ring around the top/bottom. Next time, I will get just the regular bottle. Get a free sample at Sephora!

on 7/11/2006 12:48:00 AM

GET RID OF THAT ATOMIZER--IT IS EVAPORATING THIS $125.00 BOTTLE OF PURE GENIUS!!!

TAMARA!

on 7/5/2006 6:52:00 AM

Oh my gawd, this stuff smells horrendous! Maybe it's specifically my body chemistry but it smells like a rotten ethnic vat of pungent sweet spices and herbs. Completely foul!!! Thankfully I didn't buy it, but whewwwww gross!

on 6/26/2006 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i won this through a work contest. i try so much to like because i only wear one perfume but i can't. why does it have to smell like tiger balm?? i love the packaging tho, very modern.

Popular Fragrances