Prada Prada EDP

3.7

Amber, Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin Flower ,Mimosa, rose, Schinus Molle, peru balsam, patchouli, rasphberry, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Tonka bean, vanilla, musk.

Prada is terrific! Lasting power, at least on me is superbly remarkable. I feel glorious and uber-sexy, yet somehow powerful and so assertive when I wear this fragrance. I've received numerous compliments over the course of the year on it. Funny, I purchased my bottle on the first day of 2006: as if to mark it somehow as an assertive and glamorous year ahead of me, and that truly is the way my Prada always makes me feel. I'm looking forward to a new bottle soon ;). EDIT: Last night when hubby came home from work, he could not stop sniffing after me... he ended up burying his face under my hair and kept inhaling deeply. He loves it! Really, no one else needs to like it, we do ;).

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

One of my fave fragrances! I've been wearing this off and on for a few months now. I love the way this smells on me! It smells sexy and sensual, and not too overpowering. I often get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on. I find this to be different than anything else I've smelled so far. I will absolutely repurchase!!

Love this for the cooler months! A wonderful woody musk scent that's not overpowering but has enough lasting power.

Lovely smell.
It smells rich and complex with an air of mystery and romance.
I adore the base notes. It's great for a night out or on a day when you're feeling feminine.
This is not a little girls' perfume.

When I first smelled this from a mail sample...I loved it. It was an immediate sell; I went online and bought a bottle. I used to get so many compliments on this fragrance. However, the atomizer broke and didn't connect correctly to the bottle itself; and I should have sent it back, but didn't. It ended up that half of the bottle vaporized and that's all I smelled for about 6 months in my bathroom (...didn't have to use room spray for quite some time! LOL). Other than that - the experience with this fragrance was great while it lasted. I'd buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

OMG. What a shame, this perfume smells like a really bad version of Angel. It has no personality, nothing special. I don't know what was the inspiration of creating this fragrance? It is a big mess of oriental notes with patchouli frosting..?? I expected a lot more originality from Prada.

This is definitely not a scent for your teenage daughter. Prada is one of my favorite perfumes. It's right up there with Lolita Lempicka and Allure. They now offer a Prada Tendre which is slightly softer but also a lovely scent and a Prada Intesif which lasts longer and is warmer than the original. I wish I'd checked here first before I picked up the atomizer bottle. I'll have to pay attention to see if it evaporates the way some others have mentioned. Sephora has a "Devil Wears Prada" special that includes all 3 scents including some very cute little tiny bottles so I had to break away from Scentiments.com where I usually purchase my fragrance. I also really wanted to try the Tendre and Intensif to compare. Some scents are just a fad but not this one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume and it has become my signature scent. When I first smelled Prada, I thought it was way too strong/overpowering but i thought I'd sample it just for this reason: it smelled that much stronger which might last longer on my oh-so-perfume absorbing skin (no perfume has lasted more than an hour on me. no joke). To my delight, it dries down to a beautiful long-lasting scent (all day) in about 20 min.

The scent is rich & complex (the staying power is strong because of this); the bottle/atomizer is old hollywood glamour (brilliant!); the price is reasonable for a designer perfume. As mentioned in previous reviews, it's a very sophisicated old hollywood mature scent - woodsy/patchouli/musky/spicy - so if you like foodie scents, you won't care for this perfume (I used to love foodie scents but my olfactory preference have changed and now I find them to be "plasticky-strawberry-shortcake doll-cheap smelling"). So if you like more mature scents, give this a try and let it dry down for about 20 min. It's true scent will reveal itself. I have had my friends smell the bottle and they all thought it was too strong/"old lady" but then I had them smell me, and they all thought I smelled lovely on my skin. I would agree with other reviewers that while the atomizer is gorgeous, it might leak or expedite evaporation? It would appear my bottle was always less full then I rememberd and the bottle would develop a "greasy" ring around the top/bottom. Next time, I will get just the regular bottle. Get a free sample at Sephora!

GET RID OF THAT ATOMIZER--IT IS EVAPORATING THIS $125.00 BOTTLE OF PURE GENIUS!!!

TAMARA!

Oh my gawd, this stuff smells horrendous! Maybe it's specifically my body chemistry but it smells like a rotten ethnic vat of pungent sweet spices and herbs. Completely foul!!! Thankfully I didn't buy it, but whewwwww gross!

Popular Fragrances