November 23, 2014 | 1067 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

oh my gawd i love it. It removes amazingly. Lol when I got it in my eyes my vision went blurry but after a while it was fine. I'd definatly re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink32

This works wonderfully and doesn't sting my eyes. I refuse to pay a lot of make up remover and this is a great find. Will continue to repurchase. Note: depending on your mascara this may not fully remove all of the product; but, with a little extra effort it comes off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I remember this being a product comparable to my Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. I've since moved on to JOJOBA OIL, which I love. Not only is it affordable, eco-friendly and moisturizing, but it removes every trace like this one does - mascara and liquid liner included. However, for those who wear a lot of eye makeup (you know who you are lol), I do recommend Sonia Kashuk and Neutrogena's eye makeup removers because they are just as good as Lancome's, but for a third of the price.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate

VERDICT: Not liking the ingredient list at all. Much prefer my jojoba oil to this since my lashes actually get stronger and since it does an equally good job. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I received this product for Christmas in a Neutrogena kit and I only started using it a few months later. I'm really glad I did because up until then I was removing my makeup with solely a foaming cleanser. Yet now, I use this product to remove my eye makeup, and the cleanser for the rest of my face. It works really well to remove mascara, eye liner and eye shadow. I always use a tissue and dab at my eyes until it's all gone. It really removes everything, even waterproof eye makeup, even though it takes a bit more effort. Definitely will keep purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these types of makeup removers because they actually take off all my makeup, especially waterproof mascara. It is really easy to use, you shake it, pour it into a cotton swab (or something similar) and they you remove your makeup! Although after removing makeup, remember to moisturize immediately because this drys out your skin so quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by helerycelerie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great cheap eye-makeup remover. I've been using this for years, and it takes off absolutely EVERYTHING, even the Milani Infinite liquid eyeliner (and as the MUA reviews for that product will tell you, that stuff is HARD to get off). Sometimes leaves a little residue, but I always follow remover with water + cleanser so that does not bother me at all. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by alea0705

was looking for a product close to Mary Kay s eye makeup remover.this is it. I have to say the ONLY difference this will burn the crap out of your eyes. also is a little greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I switched to this because my Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover was a lot pricier. Honestly, that one does a slightly better job at removing stubborn mascara but they are both pretty good. This removes everything, even waterproof mascara and lip stains and does a very good job. The price is reasonable and that's why I stick with it. Also, the generic version at Target is pretty much the same as this one. Don't forget to shake it up before using it. In order to remove mascara, you have to apply some to a cotton ball and kind of lay it in top of your eye for a little bit until your eyelashes soak it up. Doesn't sting my eyes or irritate my contacts, which is a plus. This is a beauty staple for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by makeupnewbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know it says oil-free, but it feels really oily.
It doesn't do a good a job as Rimmel's.
The price is is great, because it's cheap, but Rimmel's is cheaper and it does a better job.
The mouth of the product it so huge, i always get more product than I need on my cotton pad or swab.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product removes all of my eye makeup like a champ, even my stubborn Bobby Brown long-wear eye pencil! No dark shadows remain, and my eyes are left looking fresh, like I had never applied makeup. It does leave an oily residue (even though it's oil-free) but it doesn't burn and rinses away quickly. A definite repurchase.