April 16, 2014 | 940 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by underthegazeofconsumerism

I like this product so far, I use this (for my eye area) along with my collagen St.Ives bottle (around the cheeks) for the night and then, just by itself during the day. So far I have seen that my skin appears to be firmer and smoother. I also like the smell, unlike my collagens flowery smell that tends to linger. The price is def reasonable - a quality to be valued in this product since there are so many creams out there which are way too expensive and provide us, consumers, with zero results.
I don't know if I'll buy this again, perhaps, I will try something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 2:19:00 PM More reviews by marysusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the scrub. Effective, yet gentle scrub that really leaves my skin feeling smooth and not tight or over dry. Just very clear and smooth as the label says! Far superior to the many high end scrubs I've tried, will stick with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this as a nighttime treatment (I use the kind w/o the spf).
Before using, keep in mind that
THIS IS A CREAM. therefore, if you are prone to breakouts, you might want to try the lotion instead.
THIS CONTAINS RETINOL which can cause irratation or a bit of redness. Some people's skin adapt to it after a few uses, others are sensitive.
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY You don't need to slather it on like a normal lotion/cream. I made this mistake and broke out like crazy the first 2 weeks.
Always use sunscreen, since retinol can increase sun sensitivity.

You can't really bat this as an anti-aging treatment, epscially for the price(around $12). Recently, they came out with a Retinol SA (extra strength) but I have not tried it yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by prettypunky

My mom had some of this leftover and because my skin started to get dry, I decided to use it for those dry areas. It actually worked pretty well, but I couldn't use it on the areas that weren't dry because it felt a little too thick on my skin. Which is alright, I guess. I'm glad it didn't cause any breakouts, but I don't need an anti-wrinkle cream just yet. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using this for several weeks, I do see slightly fewer fine lines and some increased clarity. But it doesn't do much for keeping the pores clear. For that, I prefer Neutrogena's similarly-named Health Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream, which has salicylic acid as its active ingredient instead of retinols. I'll probably end up alternating products as each has its merits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for this cream in a daytime non SPF version, but they didn't have one so I settled for the SPF 15 cream. I was nervous to try it because I usually have an allergic reaction to SPF in face lotion, but not with this one. This is very gentle and has a nice consistency- I wouldn't call it a cream because it isn't heavy. It is not very moisturizing, but that's not a bad thing since I have oily skin. I actually find it to have mattifying properties. I am not using this for anti-wrinkle since I already use Retin-A but this is a good continuation of that treatment into the day (with the added bonus of just the right amount of moisture).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by TropicalBreeze

I have been using this for a over a month now and I can already see a reduction in my fine lines. I use it at night after cleansing and vitamin c serum. You just need a pearl sized amount and it does the job well. After one month, my fine lines are fading. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by pisik

I've used this off and on for years and it is by far the best drugstore product I've found for the little wrinkles on my face. It's about $10 for a tube that lasts a long time. It's non-irritating and non-greasy. The SPF15 is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by shylen8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have only been using this product for 2 weeks, and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I am 22 years old and recently noticed the first signs of ageing. Laugh lines and crows feet have finally emerged! I decided to try this product because of the great reviews and the reviews are right!! The laugh lines are going away!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

i heard of this moisturizer once i was on www.xanga.com/ricebunny . Michelle has SUCH a beautiful asian skin - and im also (half-)asian. So i listen to every recommendations she gives.

First of all :

I know ... i know i'm too young (im 17) to have wrinkles, but I use this lotion as a moisturizer because it really PREVENTS wrinkles (i have a PHOBIE of wrinkles - im seriously afraid to get wrinkles !) and makes my skin heal better. Retinol increases cell turnover, which is why it saves me from wrinkles and make my skin radiant.

Best thing :
♥ It speeds healing time if I have a popped blemish on my face (I know, bad me)♥

It's oil-free, too, and doesn't clog my pores. The only thing is that when you fold the metal tube to get the last of it out, the tube cracks and lotion leaks out when you squeeze it. Overall, a great product !

Thank you ricebunny !