July 31, 2014 | 1734 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Instant Cuticle Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works fairly well, however, I would suggest soaking your nails in warm water for 20 min. before attempting to use it. Cuticles will respond much better when they have softened by soaking. Not a bad product for the price.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Glad I bought it! This one is the only cuticle remover which works efficiently on my dry, overgrown cuticles. Until now, I have tried everything else from Mavala to Barielle. Even other cuticle removers of SH did not work like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this because misschievous uses it and she has perfect nails. It works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Inexpensive, easy to use, effective, quick and comes in convenient packaging. What's not to like? I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This remover really works, its quick so you have about 2 minutes to work with it. I leave it on about 3 minutes a little longer than what it says on the bottle, brush with a soft toothbrush and rinse. Then I use a cuticle stick to push back.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mighttango

This product works best after soaking your nails in warm water for like 5 minutes. Then apply to cuticles & wait 1 minute, then start gently pushing. Finish by rinsing & gently rubbing with warm washcloth. Patience is key!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Jane_Dewey

This works as described for cuticles. I was surprised that it worked so well. I don't want to leave it on more than minute because I'm afraid of what it might do.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Glumbumble

This is the first time I've used a cuticle remover, and this product definitely doesn't have me wanting to go back for more.

I didn't find that this product worked at all. My cuticles were still ragged and it didn't scrape off anything. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by miamisparkle

It didn't remove my cuticle no matter how long I let it sit, or how hard I scraped at em. I returned this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ladies, I must warn you: I read some posts on here suggesting that cuticle remover can actually damage your nails by removing the top layer.

Although this is a great product at removing cuticles, my nails started going to crap around the same time I began using it. I finally put 2 and 2 together and (sadly) stopped using this product, and my nails are almost back to the way they used to be....long and strong.

I don't know what's in this, but it's worth the added time and hassle of soaking and pushing back your cuticles the old-fashioned way to have nails that are not shredded and peeling!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No