April 24, 2014 | 1936 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by beautygeek220

I have been using bio oil for 2 years now for my face as night time moisturizer. My skin type is combination... And im at my forties ...An i looooove it. It cut my nightly routine to just wash, toner and bio oil... Thats it! And so far crows feet and other wrinkles are still at bay. Great product and it doesnt make a hole in your pocket because one bottle goes a long way. I dont think i will be trying any product for moisturizer anytime soon.. This is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

I love this, been using it for 7 years now... I use it on my stretch marks and as a moisturizer. Smells great. The effects are not lasting, the marks become obvious again if i stop using it. but continuous use makes the skin smoother...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Courtneymcc

I just started using this product the other day. I have a scar from a fire work. It says not to use on an open womb, but i have only used this maybe 3 times and i can tell a difference already. It leaves my skin feeling very soft !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by aaalisha3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a 5 because I use a drop of it on my face at night after I wash it. I am not acne prone so I do not typically have the tendency to breakout with anything.

In the morning, my face feels like a million dollars...It is so moisturized, and it feels really clear, bright and clean.

I have minor stretch marks on the sides of my bum and thighs, nothing major but who wants any at all? It hasn't really reduced their appearance that much, maybe about 30% but I do notice no NEW ones have appeared, and they were coming up fast because I had started to work out. For stretch marks, id give it a 3.

The product is expensive, but it makes my skin FEEL amazing, thus making me feel better about myself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by emem2212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Bio Oil!! I had eczema scarring all over my legs and with continuous use of Bio Oil twice a day, I definitely saw a difference. Downsides would be the oily-ness feeling, which does go away after a couple of hours but not immediately... It would be better if it came in a pump bottle instead of this one, because the bottle itself gets really oily after time. Still recommended!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Guys, this is full of MINERAL OIL. For many people with sensitive skin, this can be an irritant and for people who are acne prone - it can inflame acne. Don't take chances!

I bought this initially because I had surgery and wanted it for the scar but saw it was recommended for dehydrated skin. I found that personally, the scent and the mineral oil was not suited for my skin. It felt irritated and dry and very unhappy. I got this tiny little raised bumps on my cheeks (not pimples...it was a rash). I thought my skin was just acting up because of the dry weather and its general sensitive tendencies, but as soon as I stopped using this, my skin calmed back down in a day or two.

I threw out my bottle.

PS. If you are looking for post-surgery scar treatment, this was ineffective, vitamin e and la roche posay cicaplast works WAY better - my doctor recommended both a week later at my check-in appnt.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by CiaoBella82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this oil it even out my skin and the real reason Im using this cause I have acne scarring. It leave my face so soft and radiant. My mom told me to use this to help with the fading of the scarring. I use this day and night in my skin cleaning routine. It does take time but so far I can see some fading in past acne scars!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by chloealli

I'm currently in my teens and I'm getting a bunch of stretch-marks on bum, waist and upper thighs. I've used this oil every day after the shower and I have only noticed a difference that there are more stretch marks now. I will however continue to use this product for a few more months to see if there really will be a difference. I will re-write my review if there is one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by giorgiads88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to review this product because all the comments on this website veered me towards the purchase of Bio Oil and I thought I would share my own experience of it. I recently got a piercing on my belly button and the guy advised me to buy this oil to help with the little scar that formed around the now healed hole. Because it smelled so great and seemed to really sooth my admittedly small scar (so I can't comment on its effectiveness on larger, more prominent scars) I decided I would start using it on my body as well. As an overall body moisturiser it works although maybe not as good as other "thicker" creams which my parched skin maybe prefers...although I do really love the smell, it absorbs quickly and its not sticky as the latter creams.
I tried it also on my face! now girls this is where I think it gets tricky...I absolutely DID start getting compliments, it makes the skin soft and maybe even started to see it become "more even" as the oil promises...but only recently I started to break out! right now i have like three pimples and I NEVER get pimples like these...maybe use the oil in moderation when applying it on the face?
Overall, I had bought this product for a specific reason and I am now finding myself smearing it all over my body...that must mean its something good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I use this product regularly and attribute it to minimal scarring after numerous surgeries. I have found that the best application of this product is to first dry brush your skin with a natural bristle brush, making sure to stroke towards your heart to increase circulation. Then I take a hot shower and apply the bio oil while wet. I do not towel off but rather air dry so that my skin can absorb the oil as it dries. I have found that my skin stays moist and soft using this method, the dry brushing is the best way to exfoliate dead skin cells and is great for your circulation and also allows the oil to be absorbed by fresh skin cells to keep them healthy.