July 28, 2014 | 1867 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by LauraDB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin and the cold winter made these bad flakey patches on my cheeks, so I bought BioOil for the hydrating properties. It worked GREAT. I applied it all over my face at night after removing all my makeup and let it do it's thing overnight. At first it is very greasy/oily (so you could never wear it in the day) but by the morning it had really sunk into my face and started helping my dry patches immediately. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Seob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do not know about this product even though I've been using it for last 4 months. I guess it helped me to clear my face from acne scars but I am not sure whether my face got clear because of this or it naturally healed itself. I have combination skin (not getting really dry) but it did not break me out, so if you want give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

I love this!!!
People complain cause they dont see immediate results, and you dont after 2 weeks. I have very bad uneven skin tone and i have no radiance what so ever(my foundation gives me that). So i went to the store, i bought this in their smallest size and i started to use it immediately. This is my routine:
1)After removing all my makeup at night, with very clean skin i apply this(a little goes a long way), i message it into my skin for about 1-2min until its absorbed.
2)After i wash my radiant skin in the morning, my skin feels tight and dry, so i apply a dime size on my face and message again until absorbed 1-2min.
3) I repeat everyday

I recently looked at some of my old photos and i realized that my skin is soooo much better than before, it has radiance, its clear and spot-free, and most importantly my skin tone is breath taking! I DONT NEED COVERAGE FOUNDATION!!!!!!! I go with a light bb cream and im out the door. I dont even need a concealer anymore cause my dark circles are GONE!

Advantages:
No more dark circles
Better even skin tone
Radiance
No spots
Better complexion
NO MAKEUP NEEDED TO COVER ANYTHING REALLY!!

Disadvantages:
Take about 2-3 months to start seeing results!

P.s I have been using it for 2 months and 2 weeks now..I HAVE BEEN GETTING SO MUCH COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN NOW ;;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bio oil is quite oily and does not absorb easily into skin so I had to massage it into my skin. As for reducing scars, I do not think it helps much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kasabourin

I bought this product because I'm seven months pregnant and have developed terrible stretch marks on my chest which are visible when i wear low cut tops. I have been using it for about two weeks now and they say thats when you should see a difference. I also use a small amount on my face where i have minor acne scars - cheeks, forehead, sometimes chin. I feel that its made my skin slightly better looking. also a WONDERFUL moisturizer. However, I do not feel that its doing anything for my stretch marks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by budafudawuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was recommended to me by a friend. She described it as a kind of skin "panacea". She uses a small amount on her face once a day and claimed it helped even out her complexion, reduced the appearance of fine lines, and made her skin radiant. I must say, for the first few days, it worked a treat and did all she promised. For a few glorious days, I strutted around the office, head held high, feeling - I must confess - more than a little smug. Alack, I would come to see this time as the brief, bittersweet springtime of my voodoo. I am a male with oily skin and my daily use of Bio Oil soon soon resulted in the break out to end all break outs! Now, I lurk in dark corners and clumsily conceal boil-sized pustules with Maybeline. Or at least, I did. For a week or so. I now only use Bio Oil from time to time as the final step in my skin care routine, topically, on areas that are blemish free and never on consecutive days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jfatz

Started using this on my face about 6 months ago. I moved to Canada from Ireland and i found the water much harder and made my skin very dry but I also had frequent break outs. I found it worked amazingly, yes it is very oily but you just need to keep massaging it in until it is nearly fully absorbed by your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft all day, I hardly get any spots on my face now and i find it's wonderful as a makeup base if you apply it about 10-15 minutes before applying your makeup. Also i used it on my sunburn whilst on my holidays in Mexico and it worked great. I'm super pale and once i burn it usually stays red then peels but it did turn into a little bit of a tan before i started peeling haha.
It is a little bit expensive but the small bottle lasts forever as you only need a small amount. I would definitely recommend and repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Dendaria

it keeps its promises :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

It removes scars slowly over time.. but dont expect a quick fix... This was way too oily to apply on my face as moisturizer and my skin broke out..Mildly scented which was ok.. I apply where my skin is most dry ..my legs/elbow at nite & it does leave an oily film but soothes dry itchy flaky skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by blushbye

I bought it just to try as a moisturizer and it's surprisingly good. It's great for those barely there lines around the eyes, definitely has worked on those.

It has also evened out my skin tone, which I wasn't expecting. This is a small miracle as I have light melasma, mostly controllable except for a couple of spots and the bio oil has lightened even those spots. It hasn't completely gotten rid of them but there is a noticeable difference. I use it twice a day and will try spot treating with more oil the pigmented areas and see how it goes.

Oh, and I've also been using it on my legs, works great there too. It could probably be very effectively mixed with a cream moisturizer and applied to arms and legs, elbows etc.