April 24, 2014 | 1386 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice trio. It lasts well on me and will last all day with primer. Love the highlight shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this trio. Great, everyday colours with a lot of shimmer which I love. Lasting power isn't great for the darker two colours so I'll use a MAC shadow in the crease to define and make it last all day :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by LilysMom08

I like this trio. I have had mine for quite a while now. It has kind of broken up now into chunks. The pigmentation is good. The colors are great for every day. If you are more of a natural look makeup wearer, this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Apizzle

This is my daily eyeshadow. In my twenties I used the last shade the most, now I use the middle shade the most. The first shade is rather dark on me, but I do use it over the last shade every once in a while. I like this eyeshadow trio so much I always have a backup of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by somethingbeautiful

I depoted these and put them in my everyday natural eye pallet and I love them! I get compliments on my eyeshdow every day no joke.I put the pink on the lid, and the toupe on top of the pink to tone it down. You could use the dark brown but I dont just cause I use the bronze color in Maybelline Chai Latte Quad with it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by somethingbeautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shadow. I've been using the lightest color daily. I don't think that Cover Girl shadows get enough love. These are sove of my faves, period! I would freak out if these were discontinued!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Natasha82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eye shadow trio! After hearing/reading so many great things about this, I finally picked it up a couple of months ago and I wish I had sooner! Thes shadows are lovely. They're well pigmented, soft and easy to work with. Great shades for brown/neutral lovers like me. You really can't beat the price as these shadows are great quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Jenn1389

GREAT colors i am almost out of my 1st one will be buying a second one very soon! these colors are wonderful i like the 1st light pink color great for an everyday look!! the price is wonderful as well under 5$!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by APRjmar

I love this trio! I had Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Christian Dior eyeshadows BUT I always keep coming back for this drug store trio. It goes on smoothly and the shimmer is just right.