Lancome Tresor

3.4

Lol its true, its a mature fragance but if u dont spray a lot, it smells nice!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I imagine Katherine Hepburn or another fabulous movie star from a past era wearing this. Or my grandmother. Not for me.

Heck no! This stuff doesn't stink it STANKS! It is old smelling and rancid! One of the ickiest smelling fragrances I have ever smelled and it has the nerve to be a little bit sweet! Sweet and rancid is not a good blend darn you Lancome just make scents like Hypnose and Miracle forever they are more modern than this rancid crap!

Oh, God---pickles!!! This smells like pickles on me, on the fragrance strip, etc. Too bad because I remember it smelling divine, and if it weren't for those damn pickles I'd buy it in a heartbeat since I love all the notes. (Sob)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Let me start out with saying a lot of perfume smells sour or rancid on me, sadly my skin reacts badly to most perfumes.
BUT this is not the case for Tresor!
I get so many compliments daily on how great I smell and guys love it and the smell lasts for a long time.
I would describe it as a light musk with light rose and baby powder, very feminine yet not too delicate.
So while this may not be a perfume for everyone, those who can wear it will love it!

I always felt a bit "meh" about Tresor until I tried the edp version, which is apricot/peach syrup, rose, and a musky-ambery drydown. I really love its honeyed muskiness, it works well for me, though I can see how younger women might find it too mature for today's style & tastes. Tresor came out 20 years or so ago? But I say wear what you like anyway. When I was young I wore fragrances that were too mature for me, as well as men's fragrances, head shop perfume oils, you name it. If you find Tresor edt too overpowering, try a drop or two of the edp or parfum. You might like that better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I smelled this on a coworker and the scent smelled so sexy on her. On my coworker, it smelled more fruity. I bougth it, wore it for awhile and the scent smelled so different on me. On me, the fragrance smelled more powdery/musky. It reminds me of a scent that older women would wear. It is a nice scent but it's just not for me.

Oooo, J'adore of my high school years. Where I live, you read the name of your fragrance in people's eyes when you wear J'adore, Tresor and unfortunately Lolita Lempicka. Tresor is so syrupy that it is on the verge of happily ultra-boring. Over the years, I've come to associate it with Blanche of The Golden Girls.

I am not one for fruity florals in general with the exception of Mitsouko but I love this fragrance. It smells classically beautiful ,is tenacious which is a good thing with my scent eating skin (!) and has a sweetness to it that I love. I never grow tired of smelling this scent and for me, that means it's a winner.
This is very long lasting- on par with Poison so small sprays are enough or it will be overpowering.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got a sample of this perfume.
This is the most old lady smelling perfume ever.
Idk, it's just not my thing.

Popular Fragrances