Bare Escentuals Well Rested

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/17/2008 5:24:00 AM

This is a great redness-reducing concealer for acne scars! I only used it for my eyes at first, and liked it as a base for my lids, and for reducing darkness under my eyes (had to be careful not to over-apply & cake up the creases, though). Then one day in acne-desperation I gave it a go on my cheeks and chin and found that it really reduced the appearance of my scarring! I used it under foundation to reduce redness, then over foundation again, when I'd mix with a small amount of foundation & apply with my concealer brush to really give good coverage. As my skin's getting better, I now use a lighter brush as I don't need so much coverage anymore.
I could take this or leave it as an eye shadow / under eye brightener, but LOVE it as a concealer!

on 11/11/2008 6:37:00 AM

This is one product I will not be without, used as an all over colour wash it really brightens my eyes but, the main reason for using this is as a concealer. I really thought it would be too pale but, its perfect for my skintone, it covers and redness and I also use it along the sides of my nose to elongate, love this!

on 11/7/2008 1:45:00 PM

Perfect for a natural eye look. Covers any redness on eyelids, looks smooth without any dryness. Very silky powder that does not settle into fine lines and lasts a long time. this shade is perfect for anyone fair - fair/medium with a warm skintone.

on 10/29/2008 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this stuff, its exactly what ive been looking for. after a while i get tired of applying liquid or cream concealers under my eye. I use this stuff with my MAC 227 brush under my eye and it looks great. i use it even on the days i dont have dark circles under my eyes.

on 9/9/2008 4:39:00 PM

well-rested does the job when i've gotten 0 sleep. i use it as a base for eyeshadow sometimes too.

on 8/22/2008 1:00:00 PM

I love this product. It great for when I have had a late night before and I have those dark circles around my eyes. I blend it under my eye area like concealer and in the corner of my eyes and never once has anyone said that I look tired. Its usually when I don't use it that I get that type of comment.

on 8/21/2008 3:42:00 PM

I got Well Rested in a kit and tried it out the way they tell you to. I thought it was pretty good at first, but I realized that after a few hours I felt it settled into lines under and around my eyes that I never even knew I had! I stopped using it and discovered the eye cream/concealer that I use now. But then one day I did some experimenting and found out that if you mix a little bit of Well Rested in a lid with a pump of Prime Time then its a nice creamy consistancy and glides on eyelids and undereye very nice. Covers undereye circles pretty well. It doesnt settle the way it does when you use it just as a powder. But I stopped doing this because I was going through my Prime Time too quickly! So I no longer use this product on my eyes. I probably wouldnt re-purchase.

on 8/20/2008 5:01:00 PM

I bought this in hopes that it would "take care" of my under eye cirles. I work nights and have a HUGE problem with this. Anyways, I was disappointed. It just looked like a cakey mess and my dark circles showed right through. I have fair skin, maybe that;s the problem. I just would not reccommend.

on 7/31/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

You only need to use a tiny bit of this product. If you apply too much it looks obvious and cakey. I apply on my entire eye lid and on the corner of my eyes with the concealer brush before foundation. The packaging is not that great you can't really travel with it because you will end up losing some. And the price for me was pretty steep, I paid $ 20 for the pot. It will last a long time though. But once you get the hang of this it does work really good. My under eye circles are hereditary.

on 7/28/2008 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is the perfect item to give your eyes that "Well Rested" look. It really does what the name states. Only the tiniest amount is needed! I got this in the deluxe kit and I still haven't put a dent in the quantity amount. This is def my 'go to' item. Even when I experience lid darkening at times (when I'm really exhausted), this helps. I also use a little in the corner of my eye to give me an 'eye-opening' affect. I really love this product. There aren't many items I can use that has this affect (except a particular shade by physicians formula) on my eyes because of my unique coloring. I can't stress enough how great this particular shade is.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products