July 28, 2014 | 1026 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 3 bottles of this stuff, 2 empty. I think I started using it in June, but kept spilling the bottle so now I'm on the 3rd lol. One swipe of this could take off even snooki's makeup. It cuts straight through primer, waterproof mascara and/or eyeliner, you name it! My only fuss is that I wish the bottle had a nozzle or something so it would dispense less messily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup, so naturally I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers. This one is hands down the best - takes everything off, no tugging, and no parabens. A must-have for any eye makeup fanatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I`m not a fan of Clinique products, but this is AWESOME! I have sensitive eyes and I always wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Often I have problems removing eye makeup, I have tried: Clarins, L`oreal, Neutrogena (the oils sticks inside my eyes with this one) and Bioderma (this one is great for the rest of the face, but not strong enough for waterproof eye makeup), but they were not good enough to remove stubborn mascara, I had to use too much product to remove it, rubbing several times and my eyes ended up oily, blurry and really red, tears coming down my face. But this Clinique eye makeup remover is great, removes makeup completely in a few swabs without problems for my sensitive eyes!!! A little bit pricey but I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Amulf

I cannot stand this eye makeup remover. Luckily I recieved this as a sample and didn't pay for it, but I can only imagine the price of a full bottle of this stuff. First the actual formulation is way to oily for me. I've had some experience with oily makeup removers before, but this was by far the worst. Anytime I use it on my eyes, the oils get stuck in my eyes, and stay there. There's no getting them out, even after I wash my face repeatedly. I've used much better eye makeup removers from the drugstore for a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes waterproof mascara and eye make up like a dream. Slightly soak cotton, then press onto eye for 5 seconds, gently swipe and voila! The product is like Bi-Facil as it is 2 phase, shake and use, except it's much cheaper. I've been using a GWP for about two months now and probably still have another week left. Can't imagine how long the full size will last. Also feel like it somewhat conditions my lashes and prevents lash fall out from waterproof mascara usage. Does the job and then some!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by ssallin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellent eye makeup remover. I use the Take off the day cleansing balm and then finish off the last little amount of eye makeup with this. I've used Chanel, Neutrogena, Almay ( stinks) Laura Mercier, etc.etc. This is the best by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have it for five yers since 2006. I still hve it. It lasts long in the boottle or jar. it works, better than vaseline. It revoves my makeup perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by locadiva

This removes eye makeup pretty good, but I have to wet my eyes before use if I use certain mascaras. The bottle is not that good, I often spill lots of product down my drain... But all in all I like this product! It's mild and gentle, and it never burns my eyes. If it had come in another bottle it would have earned 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a bi-phasal remover that you shake up and then apply. I've tried the Neutrogena one thinking it was the same as Clinique's because it's less than half the price, but for some reason that one burns my eyes. I received the Clinique one as a sample, and I love it. I gently rub it over my eyes and lashes with my fingers, and then tissue it off. I then wash my face and the remover off my eyes. I have no irritation whatsoever, and it removes all of my eyeliner, shadow and mascara. A little goes a long way with this remover. The only improvement I would like is for it to have a pump dispenser.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ashestoamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this because I was looking for an effective but cruelty-free eye makeup remover. I have been underwhelmed by Clinique products in the past, because they haven't performed well for me. However, I love that Clinique products aren't tested on animals, and so I decided to give the brand another try. I used this product to remove my eye makeup before going to a yoga class and it did an excellent job. On swipe quickly removed waterproof mascara and Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. It did leave a slightly greasy feeling around my eye area, so I had to go over my eye area again with some micellar water for my eyes to feel clean. This didn't bother me, since I had to wipe the rest of my face makeup off anyway. The problem I had with this product came the next morning, when I woke up with my eyes feeling really itchy. I looked in the mirror and saw I developed a red rash with white bumps around my eyes. The rash continued for 3 days afterwards. Other than my adverse reaction to the product I thought it was an average eye makeup remover. It removed everything, but did leave my skin a little oily. But because I was not overly impressed with the quality of this product, and because I had an adverse reaction, I am giving it two lip pies.

UPDATE 12/15/11: I emailed Clinque about my reaction to this product. customer service was very helpful. They responded quickly to my concerns and gave me a refund on the product. Although I still would not repurchase this product, I was impressed with hoe Clinque treated my concerns as a customer.