October 26, 2014 | 978 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by PandaNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I don't use it to take off my makeup at night, I like using wipes for that. But I use this to correct eye makeup mistakes. I dip a q-tip in and it's so easy. It fixes every mistake so easily without a big mess. I got a mini-bottle in the Sephora 2011 lashstash and I don't probably won't have to buy a big one for a looooong time :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I prefer the Mary Kay product over this, it's less oily and more silky. This product seems to require that you wash it off with soap and water or else you leave a greasy film that can get into your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is another Clinique eye makeup remover which I initially received in a GWP and then went on to purchase in the full size because I like it so much and it is so effective. For me, this is an "end of the day/before bed" product because it leaves behind an oily film that then needs to be washed away with your traditional cleanser so using it for a quick fix or eye makeup change before going out doesn't work that well. But Take the Day Off really lives up to its name - it takes off just about any mascara you care to throw at it, as well as primers, long lasting cream shadows, waterproof liner, long wearing concealer - everything dissolves with this product. It's also good for getting off the "ring" or stains left by long-wearing lipsticks. All in all, a great product that does what it says it will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After trying every drugstore brand of makeup remover under the sun, I finally gave in and bought this after numerous glowing reviews. I must say that it definitely lives up to the hype. It definitely has a bit of an oily consistency, so I wipe my lids off with a dry cotton ball after use, but it penetrates through primer, shadow, liner, mascara... you name it. And the best part is that there's no rubbing or tugging. My eyes are happy and so am I! It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way so it's not a bad value overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 3 bottles of this stuff, 2 empty. I think I started using it in June, but kept spilling the bottle so now I'm on the 3rd lol. One swipe of this could take off even snooki's makeup. It cuts straight through primer, waterproof mascara and/or eyeliner, you name it! My only fuss is that I wish the bottle had a nozzle or something so it would dispense less messily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup, so naturally I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers. This one is hands down the best - takes everything off, no tugging, and no parabens. A must-have for any eye makeup fanatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I`m not a fan of Clinique products, but this is AWESOME! I have sensitive eyes and I always wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Often I have problems removing eye makeup, I have tried: Clarins, L`oreal, Neutrogena (the oils sticks inside my eyes with this one) and Bioderma (this one is great for the rest of the face, but not strong enough for waterproof eye makeup), but they were not good enough to remove stubborn mascara, I had to use too much product to remove it, rubbing several times and my eyes ended up oily, blurry and really red, tears coming down my face. But this Clinique eye makeup remover is great, removes makeup completely in a few swabs without problems for my sensitive eyes!!! A little bit pricey but I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Amulf

I cannot stand this eye makeup remover. Luckily I recieved this as a sample and didn't pay for it, but I can only imagine the price of a full bottle of this stuff. First the actual formulation is way to oily for me. I've had some experience with oily makeup removers before, but this was by far the worst. Anytime I use it on my eyes, the oils get stuck in my eyes, and stay there. There's no getting them out, even after I wash my face repeatedly. I've used much better eye makeup removers from the drugstore for a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes waterproof mascara and eye make up like a dream. Slightly soak cotton, then press onto eye for 5 seconds, gently swipe and voila! The product is like Bi-Facil as it is 2 phase, shake and use, except it's much cheaper. I've been using a GWP for about two months now and probably still have another week left. Can't imagine how long the full size will last. Also feel like it somewhat conditions my lashes and prevents lash fall out from waterproof mascara usage. Does the job and then some!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by ssallin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Excellent eye makeup remover. I use the Take off the day cleansing balm and then finish off the last little amount of eye makeup with this. I've used Chanel, Neutrogena, Almay ( stinks) Laura Mercier, etc.etc. This is the best by far!