November 26, 2014 | 1733 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Ultrabland

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by yazminejenni

This stuff is amazing, it gets all makeup off, even waterproof, and moisturises perfectly, I also used it to see if it would get rid of hairdye stains on my face (from a dark brown dye which I can never usually get off) and it took it off amazingly, love :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by sunnyT31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always seem to come back to Ultrabland. It doesn't irritate and cleanses well. Removes all make up, although it is hard work if you wear more than one coat of mascara on your eyes. Works well if you cleanse with a hot cloth, less so if you tissue it off. I've been removing it with cotton wool and then using Neal's Yard rose facial wash to get off the excess afterwards. Doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes but it does render you sort of temporarily blind until you blink it out. Will be trying something else for a while because I've noticed recently that the texture is very grainy compared to how it used to be and I don't find it as pleasant to use. Smells really neutral for a LUSH product and I love that you get a free mask when you collect the packaging and give them five pots back :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by estella2703

yes it removes makeup but olive oil would do the same, too.
this product is a combination of different plant based oils. it is a kind of wax. yes it removes everything but then i have to wash my face 3 times to get it off. i can not consider what would happen if i leave it on my face; my pillow? my hair? they would all be oily the next morning when i wake up. i tried to remove it with a wet cotton pad, but no it did not work, all the cotton stuck on my face. i tried to remove it by just washing my face with water but no again it did not work. so than i have to go to my face cleanser and apply 3 times, to completely remove it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by deer246

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin prone to break out and was v excited at reading the reviews for ultrabland, I must say i was disppointed. It broke me out after the first time i used it, it felt heavy, greasy and clumpy on the skin, even after wiping it off with a damp flannel, I defo wont be using this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I couldn't live without this product. It takes of ALL make-up.....once again, ALL make-up...eyelash glue, waterproof mascara and eyeliner, everything. The best think about this product is that you can rub it into your eyes and it won't sting or burn. I love using this in the morning to wash my face and in the evening to take off my make-up before using angels on bare skin. If you purchase this product i would strongly advise buying a face cloth of muslin cloth, as you will be cotton pads every week. Ultra bland is very expensive, but i really think its worth it. im not using make-up wipes that dry,sting my face and does't take my make-up off.
This product is oily, and if you think 'i cant use that because im oily and have acne'.Well the honey in it is anticeptic and will help to clear your skin...so buy it! or get a sample and see how you get on with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow. I love this. I'm so surprised to find that it doesn't break me out at all, since it's sooooo thick. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I love (lovve!) Lush stuff, but I was unimpressed by this. It felt greasy on my face and I still had left over eye makeup after all was said and done. I also love the earthy smell of lush products, but this just smelled funny to me.
Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MommyMomdri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. In a word. I didn't think anything would remove the dry, red, itchy patches on my eyelids. I tried EVERYTHING. Even my HG facial cleanser would work- EVERYWHERE else but my lids- most likely due to the fact it can't go near the eyes!

It's expensive. I don't like the fact I have to use cotton balls to remove it- but it's a small price to pay. I use this in conjunction with the philosophy line.

RUN, (or walk) drive- heck, any thing- and go but this! order it online if you have to, but get ya butt down there and get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by alilarkin

I am a fan of the hot cloth method of removing make-up (using the cheaper no7 stuff rather than Liz Earle's), saw this in Lush & decided to give it a go. It's not cheap, but in fairness you don't need much. I use muslin cloths (large nappy size ones bought in the baby dept in Boots - so easy to use & bigger than the hot cloth ones... and they wash really well). This stuff is amazing at removing make-up - even waterproof mascara! Using a cloth in water as hot as you can take gets all of the product off really well, you can see all of the residue on the cloth, and it leaves your skin so soft. I will definitely continue using this, I've never used such an effective cleanser (and I've used Clarins, Clinique, Dermalogica amongst others).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jerky283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this cleanser!!!! i started using this cleasnser when my skin was oilier and when i was breaking out. It did not make my skin worse at all. It removes my makeup like nothing else. It is pricey for the size and I have tried other cleansers but always come back to this. It doesnt irritate my skin and i swear my skin cleared up since it removes makeup and daily grime like nothing else. You need to use hot/warm water on a washcloth/cotten pad to get everything and I mean everything off of your skin. Its a must have!!