April 21, 2014 | 1353 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2008 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has some drawbacks, but the Soft Coer massage bar is one of my favorite products from Lush. The like the sweet, buttery (salty?) smell and natural ingredients make this a much better (and sexier!) option than the petrolium-based "cocoa butter" lotions that have been hitting the market recently.

Also, a heart is a convenient shape for moisturizing my legs!

Cons: the chocolate streaks your skin - when you reach the cocoa in the middle, it is granular and not sexy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by CorreLola

This tiny massage bar is heavenly. The smell is outrageous. The only drawback is the cocoa center, which being powdery and actual cocoa, will leave streaks and grimy-looking bits on your skin once you get to it. I've found that the way to address this is to stop applying the bar directly to your flesh, and just rub it between your hands to get the cocoa and the rest of the butters that make up the bar meld before rubbing into your skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I was absolutely duped into buying this. I was told it smelled like vanilla and chocolate... couldn't be a bad thing! However, it had that horrible patchouli stink that LUSH is so famous for, and it was so incredibly greasy that I couldn't even enjoy giving my bf a massage without worrying about messing the bedsheets. Also, the fact that they put real chocolate in here is ridiculous, so now I'm greasy AND sticky. Thanks Lush... no really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh I love this!! Last night, DH and I broke it out and took turns on each other with small pieces of it. The scent is heaven, we wanted to eat it so badly, and laughed knowing we would regret it. I would definitely repurchase, because it's a great massage product, wonderful slip, long lasting, moisturizing. Our whole bed smelled like it this morning. 10 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i normally am not into foody scents, but boy howdy is this stuff addictive. so lovely and sexy of a scent. i've found it mixes well with the vanilla one lush carries...but i think that one is for hands, but i mix the two anyway, and it's even more wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by EmilyNoNo

Okay, am I the only weirdo here that eats the bits of chocolate that are in it??? So be it. This bar is yummy. I too dont have an SO - nevertheless, I indulge solo. This scent makes me happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by verbivorous

this was one of my first LUSH purchases and one of my best ones. the honey/toffee/chocolate scent is MARRVELOUS and delectable.
the chocolate chunks can be annoying and streak on your skin. so i try to buy bars with less chocolate in them.
i love how easily it melts and moisturizes your skin. the scent stays on your skin long after so i get many compliments.

one piece of random advice: don't try the white chocolate massage bar. LUSH advertised it as the "edible" version of soft coeur but the two massage bars smell nothing alike.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by littlemiss2k

Wow, what an amazing massage bar! The smell is very sensual and simply melts when it touches the skin. After a while when it's been absorbed the skin it still smells beautifully - love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2007 1:37:00 AM More reviews by peachachess

I bought this because of all the rave reivews, and I wasn't disappointed. I don't have a SO, so I just use it as an all over after bath body moisturizer. :) It works pretty well for that, but I imagine it would be awesome for a massage too. I agree with the other reviewers, the chocolate pieces can be pretty annoying and stain your skin/clothing, so I try to get one that doesn't have too many chunks in it. It is the smallest and most expensive of the massage bars, but I definitely think it is the best and most long lasting of the scents. Will definitely repurchase, it makes my skin so soft and smell delicious!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The feel of this is wonderful. The glide is amazing. The scent is beautiful...I smell toffee, honey and cocoa, and the cocoa is not overpowering. Kind of equal on both scents, very unique. The application is WOW. I felt like the oils melted right into my skin and that is a huge plus. I can see myself ordering this over and over for the feel and scent. Way to go LUSH:) This will be in my next order for sure!