MAC Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

4.6

on 1/10/2012 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My HG pink!! This looks superb against my fair NC 15 skin. I get so many compliments on this color! I wear it on top of MAC fuchsia lip liner, and apply it with MAC's retractable lip brush. Beautiful!

on 1/10/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Rewriting this review a year and a half after the first one - My horizons have broadened and tastes have changed. Great blue fuchsia. Medium bright and definitely bold. Very similar to Nars Funny Face but it's creamy and has no shimmer.

on 1/7/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Color: To die 4
Formula: Simpy divine
Application: Dreamy
What's not to love?? :)

on 1/2/2012 3:10:00 AM

I fell in love with this color, without expecting it at all! It is a bright fuschia and it looks so good on with minimal eye makeup, or any make-up at all! I was shocked at how good it looked on me when I went to the mall and tried it on with no make up on. It brightens up the face and looks really great on my skin tone.

on 11/20/2011 2:59:00 PM

I got this in a blog sale for a reduced price, I am not sure I would of picked it out at a counter myself.
That being said, I love this! If I'm going out and don't have time for full eye makeup I just chuck on some liner and add this, it lasts for aggges and fades to a pretty stain so no need to worry about the dreaded ring. I have put that I'd repurchase though I'm not sure I'll ever need to, I don't wear it that often.
If you are unsure about this due to the shade - give it a go. You'll probably be surprised by how wearable it is.

on 11/5/2011 5:27:00 PM

Ok i was craving for a fuschia lipstick since spring! I back 2 Mac for this (i contemplated Milan mode but nah!). Its a very bright bold colour that works great with my pale skin and dark hair. But i have to keep a naked face cause its really toooo much! What surprised me most though is the staying power. I'm constantly "eating" lipsticks but this one stayed all day! It leaves a beautiful pink stain which you can enhance with a gloss (i use Budding-its great). I wish all lipsticks were this lasting.

P.S. Girl about town + Phlox = LoooooovE!

on 11/5/2011 5:09:00 PM

mac-girl about town amplified-This is a gorg bright pink colur. Even girls who are'nt "lipstick girls" love this. The colour pops against your complexion and just looks so pretty. Its most prob my single fav all time lipstick,my fav brand is dior, i always get positive comments from people with this on. Its smooth and slick on the lip and doesnt dry out, it lasts long. It practically has no draw backs-when i fist tried this colour, a mac make-up artist was putting it on me, when he had finished he stepped back and was like, "wow babe this colour is g-o-r-g on you". when he showed me what it looked like in the mirror it was love at first sight and I've been rocking it ever since.

Have bought this many times

on 11/3/2011 11:43:00 PM

Very beautiful and bright fushia purple/pink/red. A must have if you love bold lips. Goes on smooth and leaves a gorgeous stain~ :D

on 9/27/2011 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this its such a nice pink its not to dark or light and i would die if i lose it !!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/31/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a bright fun color to wear when there is nothing going on my face except a little mascara. Definitely try it, but caution it is not for the meek.

Popular Lipsticks