Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

2.7

on 12/29/2005 2:06:00 PM

Ugh. Nasty. Sticky. Glue-like.

Received this in a gift-set, in the Wild-berry flavor. It's clear and smells like the cheap, glittery scented lotion a 7 year old might enjoy. And sticky.

I cannot emphasize how sticky and gooey this is. It felt like my lips were glued together - forget eating or drinking or kissing or anything like that - this stuff will get in your hair and all over everything.

I, too, noticed the numbness that others have noticed. Something tells me that this side effect is NOT a good thing.

Avoid this stuff, at all costs. continued >>

on 12/17/2005 9:52:00 PM

This lipgloss is awesome. It gives me that wet lips look that I love. Also it lasts a really long time. Yes the lipgloss is sticky but I just apply a little vaseline before I apply the lipgloss and it gets rid of the sticky feeling on your lips. I get 2 for 10 dollars. It is cheaper than some drugstore lipglosses and it lasts longer so why would I buy anything else.

on 12/5/2005 5:45:00 PM

Oh, I hate this stuff. Although it creates a nice shine, it's just way too sticky. Also has anyone else noticed a numbing sensation on your lips when you apply this?

on 12/1/2005 2:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Way too sticky for my liking, and it oozes out of the tube in a globby mess. The flavors taste great, and it does look good in person--but I can only see it being practical for models in a photoshoot who want dramatically sexy lips, because it's not the best for day-to-day wear. It's too high maintenance for me in that regard--it always sticks to my hair, and I find myself just wanting to wipe it off since the formula is so goopy and heavy. Oh, and kissing your significant other with it on? Don't even try! It will stick right on them like superglue. This stuff is only worth it if you get it as a freebie.

on 11/17/2005 9:35:00 PM

Not my favorite lipgloss. Very sticky, my hair kept getting caught in it! The only upside of this lipgloss was that it did give a very good shine.

on 11/15/2005 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this gloss!!!!!! Makes my lips look soooo nice. It is a little sticky but I don't put on alot so it doesn't bother me. My husbands comments on how delicious my lips look. I find him staring at me :) Most men don't notice lipgloss, especially mine. So if it caught his attention, I know it's a keeper.

on 11/9/2005 9:51:00 PM

i really don't like it, like other said, it's too sticky

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this for free in a sample set from Victoria's Secret. I love Victoria's Secret lingerie, perfumes & other body products, but not a fan of their cosmetics. This lipgloss is gross, too sticky, & does not feel or look sexy.

on 9/24/2005 7:24:00 PM

Can we say GLUE!? I put this gloss on and my mouth practically sealed itself shut! I got this in Peach, which smells a little too plasticy for me. The only reason I didn't give this gloss only one lippie, is because it does make my lips look plump, shiny and lucious! Of course it gets stuck to everything I come in contact with...

on 9/24/2005 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I hated this gloss. Unfortunately I got two of them at the same time. They smell wonderful, but they taste pretty awful. It was like putting glue on my lips. My lips stuck together and if often ended up in my hair. When it started to fade my lips felt very dried out. Never again.

Recommended for Medium Skin