April 20, 2014 | 1104 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

LLLOOOOVEEEEE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jjlovemyfriends

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a mascara that made my long lashes look even longer and fuller. While watching what Kylie Jenner had in her makeup bag she mentioned this was one of the best mascaras she had ever tried. So I went on Amazon (where it was much less expensive) and bought it right away. This mascara is AMAZING. It makes your lashes extra long and full after just one coat! You can layer the mascara to get the dramatic look or do a couple coats for the everyday look. I love this mascara and won't be switching any time soon. I would totally purchase this again. Definitley my go to mascara!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JosephineC

When I heard that this was Kim Kardashian's mascara I bought two. Not all its hyped up to be for the price! BUT It does look good and separates your lashes, however there is not a massive amount of thick volume which I was looking for. And I found the product to be quite dry- maybe its old.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by EllieAndrews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When I first used this mascara I thought it was on of the worst that I had ever tried. Though maybe I had unrealistic expectations due to the brand and price. Regardless, this product clumped my long lashes together and it ended up flaking and smearing by then end of the day. It also was hard to remove, even with a proper eye make-up remover. Not impressed at all. After a few days of use I discovered that the brush holds too much product and if I removed some of the excess before applying the results where better. Still won't be buying again, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Laura9116

Great mascara! Thickens and lengthens my lashes like no other. Doesn't smudge on me for the majority of the day, but flakes a little after 12 hours or so. Downside? Too expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Frenza

I got the sample size in a "free with purchase" set and fell in love with it. I bought this mascara yesterday in the Christmas gift set that came with Bi-facil makeup remover and the Crayon Khol in black.

This mascara is my favorite so far. The consultant at the counter was fantastic at describing the different Hypnose formulas and I decided to stick to the original, as you can't usually beat the original of many products. Great, dark black color, and I like the brush a lot. The previous mascara that I tried was the Cargo Lash Activator. That was the first time I used a rubber brush and it failed me, so needless to say I like the bristle brush or whatever the Hypnose brush is made out of.

2 thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love this mascara! I've tried many others and this is it for me. I am a natural blonde with lots of warmth (red highlights) and the black works for me. The other day someone told me I have really long eyelashes. While I do, if I didn't wear this mascara no one would notice my "white" eyelashes.

Expensive but worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lancome mascara. Creates longer, fuller lashes and has staying power. Does take a bit of work to remove it and I do lose some lashes in the process. I got them as a GWP as haven't needed to but more.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by AmandaKoker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim. I was new in Korea and could not find Rimmel that I usually use, so I bought this product at a department store. I read a review on in an inflight magazine and thought it had to be good.

I tried the product and at first it looked amazing. My lashes never looked that good, but then later on I started getting fall out. Parts of the fall out got stuck under my contact lenses and game me a rash on my iris. I was not impressed. I mean buying 12 dollar fail of a mascara is fine, but I paid $60 for it and I could not use it unless I wore specks..

My tip, if you wear contacts of any kind, or have sensitive eyes, this an absolute NO!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This ticks all of the mascara-dream-list boxes for me; Great separation, added length and the most noticeable volume increase that I've ever received. It is so easy to build up the finished look of your lashes with HYPNOSE, and since it was made with this in mind, the formula never cakes or flakes. Oh - and the colour is so rich too :)

I've not experienced flaking or smudging, plus it holds my curl all day and is easy to remove. The volumizing abilities of this are unbeatable, plus the increase of length is good too; and since the brand doesn't promise any added length with this product, I think that this is a great added bonus.

The brush is a regular size with short bristles so it is easy to use and It grabs, coats and pushes every lash out and up (even those little stragglers in the outer corners of the eye), without hitting my socket line [which wands with longer bristles do].