July 29, 2014 | 2057 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably one of my favourite mascaras, Lancome's hypnose lengthens and defines brilliantly. I used to use a lot of 'normal' brand mascaras like Revlon, L'Oreal and Maybelline and found that whatever formula I used, there was always a bit of clumpiness. Not the case with hypnose which pretty much defined each individual lash.
In terms of volume, it definitely adds body to lashes but doesn't go quite as crazy as some other products such as Maybelline's Falsies.
The all-important brush is a great shape and size (slightly longer than a lot of other brushes) and coats top and bottom lashes evenly. It's also fantastic for getting the harder-to-reach area.
Unlike a fair few other reviewers, I found that it lasted well throughout the day and didn't flake or give me panda eyes.
The price is a bit much - $52 at Myer in Australia which is more than I'd usually like to pay for a mascara. It is, however, a phenomenal product and since I adore most of Lancome's range, I shall be sticking with it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by kariin

This is my favourite mascara! It seperates well, the colour is deep black and the brush has the perfect size. Where I live, it costs 315 :- (around 30 euros, I think) which I consider a bit expensive. But if you order online or buy a three-pack at the taxfree, it's so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kquann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara. I got this with a whole makeup set from a warehouse sale and I fell in love with it. It makes my lashes look super long and it doesnt flake or smudge. You really see a big difference between your natural lashes and when you have this product on. I saw it at sephora for $28+ which is expensive for me so im not sure if I would repurchase it at its full price. However, i also use the Maybelline falsies mascara and that one is pretty good too. I just recently started using the hypnose mascara everyday because my maybelline one had dried up. I'm actually reluctant to go back to the maybelline one because im scared i'm going to be disappointed after using this amazing mascara. But i really had no complaints for the maybelline one either, from my recollection of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOVE this mascara! It has everything I want in a mascara- lengthening, defining, and voluminzing, all with no clumps! I have always used drugstore brands of mascara but decided to give a higher end mascara a try. My eyelashes are grateful, though my wallet is not! :) My eyes have never looked bigger, and this mascara is a breeze to apply, since it never clumps up. The only two negatives about this are the price ($25- yikes!) and the fact that it seems to dry out more quickly than other mascaras. Still- this has become my HG mascara for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by medwards32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for 8 years now and I frequently try other mascaras but this is the one I always go back to. Great for day or night, buildable volume and length and doesn't clump or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

LLLOOOOVEEEEE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jjlovemyfriends

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a mascara that made my long lashes look even longer and fuller. While watching what Kylie Jenner had in her makeup bag she mentioned this was one of the best mascaras she had ever tried. So I went on Amazon (where it was much less expensive) and bought it right away. This mascara is AMAZING. It makes your lashes extra long and full after just one coat! You can layer the mascara to get the dramatic look or do a couple coats for the everyday look. I love this mascara and won't be switching any time soon. I would totally purchase this again. Definitley my go to mascara!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JosephineC

When I heard that this was Kim Kardashian's mascara I bought two. Not all its hyped up to be for the price! BUT It does look good and separates your lashes, however there is not a massive amount of thick volume which I was looking for. And I found the product to be quite dry- maybe its old.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by EllieAndrews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When I first used this mascara I thought it was on of the worst that I had ever tried. Though maybe I had unrealistic expectations due to the brand and price. Regardless, this product clumped my long lashes together and it ended up flaking and smearing by then end of the day. It also was hard to remove, even with a proper eye make-up remover. Not impressed at all. After a few days of use I discovered that the brush holds too much product and if I removed some of the excess before applying the results where better. Still won't be buying again, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Laura9116

Great mascara! Thickens and lengthens my lashes like no other. Doesn't smudge on me for the majority of the day, but flakes a little after 12 hours or so. Downside? Too expensive!