April 19, 2014 | 1849 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried pinch o peach instead of this color when I had finished my peachykeen, I was WRONG in doing so! Peachykeen is gorgeous, looks soossosososo good when I have a tan-or bronzer, and it's so sun-kissed and pretty. I recommend this extremely! It's a gorgeous color, when I run out of Pinch o'peach I'm repurchasing! I miss it! It shows up with bronzer, whereas a light color such as pinch 'o'peach won't show up, it's too light it just blends into your bronzer without showing. Whereas Peachykeen shows rosy glowy and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by LAMadde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush. Got it a couple of weeks ago and I've used it a couple times/week ever since. It has a nice glow to it and makes me look really 'fresh'. I wouldn't compare this to NARS orgasm. I have both (and also 'the Balm Hot mama' that ppl compare to orgasm). I swatched all of them next to each other and orgasm is actually the least pigmented one and my least favorite. I think this would look good on alot of different skin tones and I would buy this again (and again and again).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by disy

Love this product. It gives me a nice glow. I like the gold shimmer which perks up my complexion as well as adding a bit of color. It's quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. Will def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by puppyluv2620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is quickly becoming my hg blush. it reminds me a LOT of orgasm by nars which i also love. i dont want to say this is more pigmented than orgasm it just goes on darker. orgasm is more peachy gold and this one is a darker pink color. either way they look pretty much the same on my skin. its just that slightly flushed look and it blends into my skin nicely. it has shimmer in it but i dont find it to be too chunky or glittery or anything. just give a nice glow. LOVE it. will buy it over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So far this is my current fav blush. Love the color on me! Pretty peachy pink with some shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by katiegirl825

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this blush! It takes some blending because it's so pigmented, but it's worth it! The color is a beautiful warm peachy pink. It makes me look tan which is a big plus! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by cupcake985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this blush as a replacement for my all time fav Nars Orgasim blush. It is similar, a little more peachy then pink like the Nars, and a little more pigmented. Overall, I like it a lot, but not quite as much as the Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by heebz9984

LOVE THIS! I am very fair with dark brown hair and eyes. When I looked at this color when it came in the mail I thought whoah! not good for me. It is kinda dark and reddish looking. I put it on using a light hand, and it is fab. On me it is a peachy bronze looking color. It is not overpowering on my fairest of the fair skin. I will def be wearing this in the summer, but can also wear it now in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first MAC blush - peachy, pink that has been pushed aside for greater things!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by gina01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

another great blush from the sheertone collection, very natural looking, color is buildable and can work for darker skin tones, and it doesn't run down my face. this color is great if your looking for something pink but not too bright, blends well with bronzer.