Shiseido Facial Cotton

4.8

duper soft!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pillowy soft...is exactly how i would describe these pads. These are definitely are in a class of their own. They don't soak up my toner as regular drugstore cotton balls/pads would & they just feel so nice on your face. So that's my justification for spending more on these. I didn't think that a cotton pad can get this nice, but i am a believer now

The best. HG of cotton pads, that's for sure! 8 bucks canadian is actually a very good price for the amount of cotton pads you have in this package. i used to think it was expensive until i realized that i'm really saving my skin by not using those cheap cardboard like cotton pads! An absolute MUST for anyone who applies toner on their face 1-2 times per day!

I do wish they had better packaging though. I always have to transfer them to a container so it's more convenient and nicer to look at.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I looooooooove this. I don't like the packaging they shoud change it. I do have a question are the ones from the asia store the same quality?
They are cheaper. Just wondering

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Overall, great cotton. It soaks up less of the product so more of the product goes on your face. It's incredibly soft. I cut mine in half and use it with Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Toning Lotion. I think it's a bit expensive for cotton ($9.50 USD). I would like to see this in a more practical container as the package I purchased needs to be cut open, but cannot be resealed. Since it is on the pricey side for cotton, I use this only with toner and nothing else. When I run out, I would definitely purchase again.

These are great! Although far too pricey to use on anything other than your face.

Since I use oil makeup remover I don't need to use a wipe unless it's just for the eye area and I'm traveling which is at least 2 times per year. During those weeks I use this. Because I don't use it that often I find it to be a good buy; soft, durable enough for one use, and did I mention soft? While some don't like it, I love it. I'm weird that way : )

Ok.... I was at the Shiseido counter to buy the new sunscreen ( which I have already written a rave review) and had to try these because I had read the great reviews... I couldn't believe I was spending 10 bucks for cotton pads... well, I will be spending 10 bucks for cotton pads from now on because these are so worth the money. I had always used drugstore cheapo pads and never realized that I was scratching my skin with those things... Not with these... these are great ..Let me add my glowing review to the ones before me here. . they are now my HG cotton pad and I can't recommend highly enough.

I love these too. I bought them once on sale and then refused to buy them after because of the price. But the packaging (at least here in Canada) is sooooo nice, I bought them again (full price). Totally worth it, I'll always use these to clean my face.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'll have to admit that I suffered through a bit of buyer's remorse when I first bought this, if only because I've never paid that much for a pack of cotton pads. Shiseido's facial cotton definitely feels smoother than generic ones, but I didn't think it necessarily blew them out of the water (at first).
However, I became a believer when I first used it to remove eye makeup. It is the softest, most comfortable thing ever, and my eyes are pretty sensitive. If only for that I could really say that I would buy this product again.
As most reviewers before me, the price starts to look not that bad when I just use half of each pad, which essentially doubles the amount of the package. I think this and the quality of the product make up for the initial investment since it's going to last a long time. To stretch it out more, I just use them on my face, and use the generic cotton products for other stuff such as using toner on the decolletage, removing nail polish, etc.

Popular Face Skincare Products