November 23, 2014 | 997 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

Just a gorgeous fuschia pink shimmer blush and one of my favorite pink blushes. I'm a NC20 - 25 and the more sheertone, natural blushes such as Well Dressed just doesn't show any color on my cheeks. Fairly pigmented and so one shouldn't be too heavy handed with this. But otherwise, gorgeous color!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous bright pink blush with slight shimmer. It's definitely unique! It looks like a reddish-pink on my cheeks, like apple colored. Finely milled, smooth to apply, long lasting. Looks beautiful on my NW25-30 skin. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Cadensmom06

This is one of those shades you either love or hate. and i LOVE it! i was def afraid of this when i seen it in the pan but after swatching it on my hand it was so soft and sheer and blendable, i knew i had to have it. i been wearing it for a week now and it is my new favorite blush. i could wear this in the summer or winter it can go with everything. for reference i am NC25 (maybe a little darker now since i have tanned) and when using a light hand this shade suits my skintone perfectly. i also have some red in my skin and this does not accentuate it at all. I will keep buying this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by tuturella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I searched for the perfect blush during 4 months, and I'm glad I've found "dollymix". This one is now my favorite shimmy blush for the summer. It's not glittering but just a little shimmering and gives me a healthy glow. I really liked it and buy it again. I recommend this product to every woman with a fair skin and who wants a doll like cheeks. This also can be really nice on a dark skin too...
I also think to combine&blend it with the "pink swoon".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would def recommend Dollymix or Pink Swoon for anyone looking for a bright pop of color to their cheeks. I am very fair Asian and find this works create for me. I think it is all in the application to get that perfect glowy look without looking like a doll. Use an angled blush brush, tap off the excess, and tap it on the apples of your cheeks. Then buff in the color with your brush.

It is a Sheertone Shimmer so the color is easy to work with and build. It looks much darker and louder in the pan than it does on the cheeks as long as you know how to apply it.

Other reviewers compared it to NARS Angelika, but it is nothing like Angelika because it is a Sheertone Shimmer. Angelika is almost too pigmented and very hard to work with. The Sheertone Shimmer formulation makes Dollymix much easier to work with and build the color.

I generally only wear light pinks like Well Dressed so this was a great cheek color for me to branch into.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by uberuninspired

For reference I am NC40/42 south asian skin
most of my blushes have been in hues of coral or brown. Dollymix is my first pink blush. I like how it looks on my skin - as if i just had a beer. Product is highly pigmented, so use a light hand when putting it on. If you've south asian with olive skin this would be a nice pink to use if you're not used to using pink. don't let the intensity of the colour in the pan scare you.
UPDATE: I'm taking away one lippie for the crap packaging. the clear top has come off!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Thought I would love Dollymix since so many with my NC40 skintone do, but I hated it! It was just too reddish and bright for me. If you have any bit of pink in ur skin, this blush gives the look of sunburned pinky red cheeks. I ended up selling it. It's a def a shade to test before buying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this along w. a matching lipstick. It was ok, not my favorite. I might be a little too dark skinned for this but not dark enough, if that makes any sense. It has really good staying power and its very build able which is always a plus w. blush. i am nc40-nc42.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by VeryAroma

Dollymix is so pretty! It is a gorgeous bright pink without being neon. Right now it is my favorite blush. For reference, I am NC 20, cool toned with yellow undertones. Used with a light hand, it makes me look flushed and dolly - in a good way.

This blush has shimmer. I want to say: glitter. But it is not really chunky glitter, it is really pretty, because it is so finely milled.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by No1goldigger

I really don't like this blush. its up for swap on my swaplist. i think its the silver shimmers/sheen that mak it unflattering in my skintone. (olive)