July 22, 2014 | 2079 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this!! The perfect nude on my NW35-ish skin, not too pale and not too dark! I think the formula is great, I still have to wear a lipbalm underneath, but I have extreme dry lips!

Will buy again, and again, and again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by hellocommando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite HG lipstick from MAC. I never tried an Amplified finish lipstick before, and I'm sad I didn't earlier. I usually use the Lustre or Glaze finish because I can't stand when my lips get dry and flaky from lipstick. Usually when my lipstick fades, my lips get extremely dry. And when I reapply lipstick, the lines and flakes of my lips are way more visible. But with this lipstick, I can reapply it and not have to worry about it making my lips look dry. It's so milky and the best part is that it is SO pigmented! Usually I need to apply a few layers before the color looks perfect with a Glaze or Lustre finish. This lipstick takes one swipe and you're good. Really great color on my skin tone (I'm NC35).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by blondetoadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Love it. Love it. I was looking for the perfect pinky/beige color and I found it. The color is perfect. The finish is beautiful. MAC lipsticks seriously cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by JessLol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first MAC lipstick and it is perfect! The colour is amazing and the formula is the best. I'll be throwing out my horrible Revlon Nude Attitude now.

I'll always have one now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by ransomnote

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am giving this 4 lippies for quality and versatility - BUT I cannot wear the color myself. I have hyperpigmented lips and am pale (MAC 15) with cool yellow undertones (that may mean blue or green undertones - not sure). So finding lipsticks is hard for me because most yellow toned lipsticks are too yellow and truly cool (pink/blue) lipsticks look garish on me. Technically, Blankety almost works. I believe that my age (ahem) is a problem here because my coloring was more intense when I was young...er...ah...and now that I finally found a nude lipstick that 'works' I really don't have enough color left in my face to begin with to wear this shade. I liked the opacity (most nudes can't cover the violet in my hyperpigmented lips) and feel of it. No obnoxious scent. Blankety made a good impression on me - I like it on OTHER people. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by CouturexFashionista

I love Blankety Lipstick! I am an NW25-NW30 and this is just a gorgeous pinky darkish nude. I love to pair it with Stripdown liner and Boy Bait Cremesheen glass to make it a little bit lighter. I really love this color it is absolutely amazing and I use it almost every single day. The consistency is super creamy! Amplified Cremes are the best, it comes on just like in the tube. Great color pay off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm an NC15-20 with yellow undertones and blankety looks like a grey mauve on me, it's dreadful. Very dark and murky, I look like an undiscovered creature that has just slithered out from the sewers. The amplified formula is lovely and creamy but the colour is truely vile on me.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by AriaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a slightly pinky nude, that along with the MAC Viva Glam II looks amazing on skins with a neutral or pink undertone.
This is deinitely lighter and pinkier than the Viva Glam II, but doesn't make me look dead either.
This lipstick goes on smooth, creamy and not chunky, it isn't drying and lasts a really long time.
I find this product amazing either for day time and for a night out, to balance a dramatic eye look.
overall, great product, would buy this again, it is my HG light nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 6:51:00 AM More reviews by suhweetnlow

This was my FIRST mac nude shade and i'm pleased that I got this one. It has a slight pink/peach undertone when I applied it on the back of my hand, but on my lips, it was a different color. It was slightly lighter and although it isn't a frost, it was kind of frosty-looking. But just a little bit. Didn't make me LOOK dead... as some nude lipsticks do.

The formula is good- didn't leave my lips dry. But then, I wear a bit of clear balm under and over it so that helps I suppose. This is great for everyday wear. I'm a bit on the fair side with yellow undertones. This basically simplifies my look when I'm wearing bronzer or with a more dramatic eye (lots of mascara and eyeliner).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my nude. I am very low maintenance with lip colors. I have a pink a red and a NUDE! And Blankety just does that. I am NW20 so VERY light and I really like the way it looks it's important to moisturize beforehand! People say that it looks chalky on them and it does on my as well if I apply too much so I just apply a light swipe to give me the color and don't overdo it! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoY!