December 18, 2014 | 1755 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by emmyjepson

Blankety is an absolute staple in my lipstick collection. It goes with absolutely anything and I find that it suits my NC15 skin tone really well. The colour is so pretty. A neutral, earthy colour, with a hint of light mauve. Amplified Cremes are probably one of, if not, my favourite formulas for lipsticks by MAC. When you first apply it, it's super creamy and feels really moisturising, but it soon drys onto the lips, but not in a bad way, just in a mattifying way. It lasts a pretty long time, but it's obvious when I say that, the darker colour lipstick you wear, the longer lasting it usually is. I'd definitely recommend buying it, it goes with so many eye looks, as well as clothes. You can make it look natural or more dressed up, too, depending what other make up you wear with it. It looks really classy with a clear gloss over the top, too. Whenever I run out of this, I ALWAYS have to repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by danamarie11740

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I JUST purchased this lipstick and I adore it! The only "downfall" I could find with it was when I swatched it, it had more of a nudey look to it. When I applied it, however, it was more pink. Either way, it looks lovely and I am quite happy with this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sarah1nicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

L-O-V-E Blankety. I got this in a swap. I always have a nude lip, and this is HG for me. I usually use my foundation to cancel out my super pigmented lips, but it often looks too corpse-like. This gives me that nude look, while still being beautiful. A hint of pink / mauve, but still super nude. Lovely for everyday wear, or add a lipliner (I suggest MAC's Buerre) for a night on the town. Can't rave about Blankety enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of Mac's underrated lipsticks in my opinion. Its the perfect nude for me. My lips but better. My other favourite is Creme D'Nude for a more washed out look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick!! The name is perfect LOL
The color is a pinkish nude but not the nude that completely blanks the lips out cause I am totally not into that at all but I am also not into brown lipstick either LOL you just have to see this lipstick and swatch it to understand what I am saying! It is stunning on ANY skin tone too very versitle!!
I believe its either a cremesheen or amplified finish both are quite pigmented so thats why I am confused LOL but this is DEF a pigmented lippie!! One swipe and you are good to go! Lasting power is great as well!

Def one of the best everyday go with any makeup look lipstick that I have in my collection! VERY easy to wear no matter the age or skin tone! I will rebuy this over and over!!

Thanks for reading!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bkkcitygirl

I love this lipstick! The formula is super creamy and easy to apply...but because it is so creamy, i just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers. The color is pretty, but a little too cool for my skin so i usually just top it off with a lipgloss that adds a little color to my lips. The payoff is great though! my HG nude

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this!! The perfect nude on my NW35-ish skin, not too pale and not too dark! I think the formula is great, I still have to wear a lipbalm underneath, but I have extreme dry lips!

Will buy again, and again, and again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by hellocommando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite HG lipstick from MAC. I never tried an Amplified finish lipstick before, and I'm sad I didn't earlier. I usually use the Lustre or Glaze finish because I can't stand when my lips get dry and flaky from lipstick. Usually when my lipstick fades, my lips get extremely dry. And when I reapply lipstick, the lines and flakes of my lips are way more visible. But with this lipstick, I can reapply it and not have to worry about it making my lips look dry. It's so milky and the best part is that it is SO pigmented! Usually I need to apply a few layers before the color looks perfect with a Glaze or Lustre finish. This lipstick takes one swipe and you're good. Really great color on my skin tone (I'm NC35).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by blondetoadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Love it. Love it. I was looking for the perfect pinky/beige color and I found it. The color is perfect. The finish is beautiful. MAC lipsticks seriously cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by JessLol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first MAC lipstick and it is perfect! The colour is amazing and the formula is the best. I'll be throwing out my horrible Revlon Nude Attitude now.

I'll always have one now :)