October 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Shizuku

Undoubtably my HG body lotion, have been using it a long time. Actually, it's the only one I can use because i'm allergic to every other one i've used. My dermatologist recommended it because my old lotion (can't remember what it was, was like 10 years ago) was making my skin super itchy, red, and scaly. I use it everywhere except my face and it does a great job moisturizing. Definitely doesn't make me feel greasy or oily afterwards, and absorbs very well. Even on my extra dry areas (elbows and knees for me) they stay soft for days after using it (and conversely, when I forget or run out, my elbows and knees will be rough, dry, and cracked). Wish it came in a nice, fruity, tropical scent of some kind, but then i'd probably be allergic to it so beggars can't be choosers. I get the big pump bottle, and love it. I repurchase every time I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2006 9:11:00 PM More reviews by unaguayabita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this lotion as a foot moisturizer on my feet at night before bed and I notice it does a good job at keeping them moisturized. I wouldn't really say it a "therapy" for them, since I have to reaply moisturizer after showering, but it's a very decent, not greasy, fragance free moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2006 1:30:00 AM More reviews by horkusone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this when my staple - Burt's Bees Almond Hand Cream - began to fail me. I suffer from extremely dry hands that often peel and crack. The BB's had worked for a couple of years but it just was not keeping it in check anymore. I used Curel years ago and decided to try it again out of desperation. Wow. Within a week of using it day and night, my hands were normal again! It is a terrific product and so inexpensive. I love that it is unscented and it is not greasy either. The only thing I don't like is the tube it comes in. It tends to get pretty messy by spreading the lotion up inside the flip-top opening. Other than that, perfect in every way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Curel (in its many forms i.e. Age-Defying, Ultra Healing, Original formula) for at least 10 years. Regardless of what I'm using (Philosophy, Bath & Body Works, etc.) there is always a bottle of Curel in the kitchen, on the nightstand and in the bathroom. I think of this like the old ads for Mitchum antiperspirant -- with regular use, you may even skip a day! I have found this to be true in the winter -- after taking a bath or shower, I can still feel the lotion from the previous evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ObVusChild

Absolutely my HG. I've been using it for years, and nothing else comes close. It's very spreadable, and it leaves my skin soft all day. I see someone below wrote that it was slow to absorb, which is really surprising to me, because I find it absorbs very quickly on my elbows and hands. I find that it's much slower to absorb on my legs in the summertime, but I think that's probably true of any lotion; if anybody has a solution, -please- let me know.
The Curel also doesn't have a noticeable smell (to me), and MAN my elbows are soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lotion. It is so moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs well. I first bought this to try on my toddler who has exczema and it turned his skin to the perfect creamy soft baby skin he is supposed to have. I recommend this highly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by deprived55

absolutely the best lotion that I have ever used. try it and you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 6:07:00 PM More reviews by nicdarling

I love this product. In fact, I can't get through the day without it. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, so a good moisturizer is essential. This absorbs well and has a pleasant fragrance. It doesn't feel watery as other lotions tend to. I recommend it to everyone. My sister uses it as well and she has the opposite skin type of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Cherubs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best! I wash my hands about 10x an hour and this lotion keeps my hands so soft even after handwashing. It has the "fragrance-free" fragrance. You only have to use a little bit. It's non-greasy & absorbs quickly. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by dovefluff

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Curel, so far, is the best hand lotion I have tried. It is also a great all around lotion for face and body. It comes in a pump bottle and is available at local drug stores. I have extremely dry skin on my hands from doing my own housework and working with papers in an office. I used Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion for many years but had some problems with itchiness. Then I found Curel and am very pleased with this product. It has a very, very slight non-irritating odor which evaporates quickly. No strong overpowering fragrances in it. Curel has not caused any rashes for me as most lotions do. It keeps my hands supple and comfortable. However, you may need a stronger product on the tips of fingers and on cuticles. Aquaphor. Neosporin+Pain Relief Cream (not ointment), or petroleum jelly work well here - especially at night. A good hand cream is Cetaphil Therapeutic Hand Cream with Shea Butter; it is fragrance free and comes in a very transportable tube.