Curel Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Avena Sativa Meal Extract (Oat), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, DMDM Hydantoin

on 11/12/2006 11:00:00 PM

I LOVE this lotion. I have never gone back to any other lotion and probably never will. I used to have dry scaly legs but ever since I started using this product, I've never had that problem again. Even my mum had the same problem until I introduced her to Curel... and now she's hooked! I have to send her a bottle every few months because she can't live without it (she lives all the way across the other side of the world in china). Anyway, I think it's one of the best body lotions out there. For me, it absorbs pretty easily and leaves me with soft, scale free skin and it has a faint, pleasant citrusy smell. Did I tell you that I LOVE this lotion?

on 10/27/2006 12:27:00 AM

I was a Curel lotion fan for years (the fragrance-free white bottle with green cap) until the manufacturer decided to change the formulation (silver-y blue-colored bottle). WHY, Curel, WHY?!?!? To me, the new version is SO greasy and sticky and slow absorbing. Even a dime size amount for both hands was too much for me. When the lotion seemed to finally absorb into my skin, it left a sticky, greasy feeling behind. So disappointed. I threw out the full bottle, and bought Eucerin Daily Replenshing instead. What happened to you, Curel?!?!

on 10/15/2006 2:36:00 AM

Undoubtably my HG body lotion, have been using it a long time. Actually, it's the only one I can use because i'm allergic to every other one i've used. My dermatologist recommended it because my old lotion (can't remember what it was, was like 10 years ago) was making my skin super itchy, red, and scaly. I use it everywhere except my face and it does a great job moisturizing. Definitely doesn't make me feel greasy or oily afterwards, and absorbs very well. Even on my extra dry areas (elbows and knees for me) they stay soft for days after using it (and conversely, when I forget or run out, my elbows and knees will be rough, dry, and cracked). Wish it came in a nice, fruity, tropical scent of some kind, but then i'd probably be allergic to it so beggars can't be choosers. I get the big pump bottle, and love it. I repurchase every time I run out.

I use this lotion as a foot moisturizer on my feet at night before bed and I notice it does a good job at keeping them moisturized. I wouldn't really say it a "therapy" for them, since I have to reaply moisturizer after showering, but it's a very decent, not greasy, fragance free moisturizer.

on 8/6/2006 1:30:00 AM

I purchased this when my staple - Burt's Bees Almond Hand Cream - began to fail me. I suffer from extremely dry hands that often peel and crack. The BB's had worked for a couple of years but it just was not keeping it in check anymore. I used Curel years ago and decided to try it again out of desperation. Wow. Within a week of using it day and night, my hands were normal again! It is a terrific product and so inexpensive. I love that it is unscented and it is not greasy either. The only thing I don't like is the tube it comes in. It tends to get pretty messy by spreading the lotion up inside the flip-top opening. Other than that, perfect in every way!

on 8/3/2006 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have been using Curel (in its many forms i.e. Age-Defying, Ultra Healing, Original formula) for at least 10 years. Regardless of what I'm using (Philosophy, Bath & Body Works, etc.) there is always a bottle of Curel in the kitchen, on the nightstand and in the bathroom. I think of this like the old ads for Mitchum antiperspirant -- with regular use, you may even skip a day! I have found this to be true in the winter -- after taking a bath or shower, I can still feel the lotion from the previous evening.

on 7/31/2006 2:52:00 PM

Absolutely my HG. I've been using it for years, and nothing else comes close. It's very spreadable, and it leaves my skin soft all day. I see someone below wrote that it was slow to absorb, which is really surprising to me, because I find it absorbs very quickly on my elbows and hands. I find that it's much slower to absorb on my legs in the summertime, but I think that's probably true of any lotion; if anybody has a solution, -please- let me know.
The Curel also doesn't have a noticeable smell (to me), and MAN my elbows are soft.

on 6/28/2006 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this lotion. It is so moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs well. I first bought this to try on my toddler who has exczema and it turned his skin to the perfect creamy soft baby skin he is supposed to have. I recommend this highly!

on 5/17/2006 4:29:00 PM

absolutely the best lotion that I have ever used. try it and you won't regret it.

on 5/3/2006 6:07:00 PM

I love this product. In fact, I can't get through the day without it. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, so a good moisturizer is essential. This absorbs well and has a pleasant fragrance. It doesn't feel watery as other lotions tend to. I recommend it to everyone. My sister uses it as well and she has the opposite skin type of mine.