April 19, 2014 | 1335 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by EllaDeS

Laguna is actually my favorite bronzer. I always went for matte bronzers but this has a slight glow to it that is gorgeous on the skin without looking shimmery. The packaging is lovely and sturdy. I would definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After hearing so many good things about this product, I decided to try it out. I hate it!!! I used it every day for a week, so i gave it a good run. I have nc25 skin and it should look great. But it's so orange on me. But that's not even why I hate it. It is SO blotchy! I used numerous brushes to apply it, but it blotches horribly. And it blends way too well, if that's possible. When I lightly blend it, it disappears!!!!! I hate it and I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ClaireV

I have been using this on and off for about 10 years. I try other brands but always go back to this. Matte bronze and stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had this for a while now & it was worth the purchase. The colour is great & very natural, and it just glides on & blends like a dream. Very happy with this in comparison to alot of other bronzers out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by scarlettdesmarais

I know everyone loves this product so I hate giving a negative review but I just have to say...this bronzer does not show up on me?! I have it as a duo with the Orgasm blush (which I love), but for some reason I can't get this bronzer to show up on me. I am very fair skinned (NW 20) so it doesn't make sense...I've tried every type of brush and even just swatching on my hand shows nothing so I'm starting to wonder if I got a faulty product or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on a blush and bronzer kick. I went on a little splurge at sephora and picked this up. I heard a lot about this but didn't expect it to be so gorgeous on. It's whatever in the compact but on my nc15/20 skin it's STUNNING. I would reccomend this to anyone that wants a subtle bronze look not the over the top tan type bronzer. This looks very natural and provides a lovely glow. Takes a lot to impress me. And I'm impressed. Was expensive but that didn't phase me since I was on a shopping spree. Be sure to use a quality brush with this as it is so finely milled. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When i first got NARS Laguna i was not expecting such a large amount of product, therefore i thought that it was a great price for the amount of product, but still very expensive, i was then very pleased with that! I was then became even more happy with the product when i realised that i only needed a very little to contour with, meaning that i was using hardly any product. I think that i will love this product for ever and would not leave the house with out it! I love the nice simple sleek packaging however when it is placed in my makeup draw with all my other bronzers i find it gets so dirty, i find that i am cleaning it pretty much everytime i take it out to use it (which is everyday!) i wish they would change the material that they use for the packaging then it would defo get a 5 for everything! Defo worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by mzcris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first purchased this product over a year ago on the influence of many online beauty junkies. At the time of my early use- the shimmery finish of the gold flecks of this bronzer did not compliment my flaking, broken out skin. I stopped using it, purchased another bronzer (bobbi brown) in replacement that was mattified, and since my skin has greatly improved I tried this product again since it was too large to not use and waste. I discovered the shade was better on me than the bobbi brown. It looks great in the summer and I love how it is easily blendable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love Laguna. Great colour. I use as bronzer but more often for contouring. Usual fab. NARS packaging. Big pan lasts. Colour lasts. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of good things about this product which is one of the main reasons as to why I wanted to try it out myself. I really wanted to love this stuff but it's just such a disappointment for me.

PROS:
- Love the minimalist packaging and I love the clarity of the mirror that comes with it.
-Depending on how much you use, they give you a pretty big amount of bronzer to work with.
- Buildable

CONS:
- Too expensive
- I don't really have a dark skin tone. I'm pretty much medium so I was left baffled when I found out I had to keep re-applying it to get the shade that I wanted. It was too light for me.
- I often find myself mixing it with a darker shade of bronzer (Bahama Mama - The Balm) to have a much more contoured look.

OVERALL:

I'd stick to Hula from Benefit. Never again will I buy such an expensive product that doesn't even own up to what it's suppose to do. Definitely not re-purchasing!