August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLee86

I am in love with this bronzer. It is so beautiful. Everything a bronzer should be. Believe the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute FAVORITE bronzer. I have been using it for years now, having previously used Benefit Hoola (too muddy and dark). It has just the right amount of shimmer to add a subtle glow, not sparkles, and the bronze is just gorgeous on my NW20 skin. I use this every day and it lasts for about five months. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by uniqueph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. Best bronzer ever, imo. I'am as pale as it can be. And even though some makeup artists say you shouldn't wear bronzer when you are paler than a MAC NC15, this looks gorgeous on my skin. I think this is one of the most versitale bronzers ever. It doesn't make you look orangy and the subtle glitter is realy subtle. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my favorite bronzer. It does not make me look muddy or orange. I like the hint of shimmer and it works with my skin tone when I'm pale or tanned (I'm like Chanel B30, or MAC NC25) . My face definitely looks more alive with this on and I use it both to bronze my face or to contour--works great for both. It is an expensive bronzer but I've had mine forever and use it nearly everyday and I have yet to hit pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I expected a lot from this bronzer because of its high price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Berkah84

This bronzer is wonderful. It is definitely not too cakey, and not too heavy. I would purchase again, although a bit pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Totally not worth the price. Hardly gives any colour pay off. I returned it. Don't waste your money

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by hgalan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My foundation looks better without this on. I use Chanel CC cream and Bare Minerals loose powder which makes my skin look almost flawless. This made my pores and fine lines more pronounced. By the end of the day I look like I had old cragly (not sure if that's a word) looking skin. I thought it was just my skin so I just wore my CC cream and loose powder for the day and my makeup looked almost as good as it did at the beginning of the day without the bronzer and without any touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mariealessandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Uh-Mazing! Definitely my HG bronzer! I apply this where the sun would naturally touch my face and it gives a luscious, sun-kissed glow. I love the subtle shimmer in the product and find it is easy to blend and apply. I love it so much I just wish it was a cheaper, $55 Australian dollars is a bit much!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by catlover12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok so i have mac nc35 skin or estee lauder 3n1 ivory beige this did not show up on my skin at least not the brown color its like a higlight on my skin hate it !