NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 11/3/2013 1:55:00 AM

This is the best most natural looking bronzer I have found. I have fair skin and it blends in perfectly yet is very buildable!

on 11/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color for my skin tone. It only has a few shimmers in it. I don't like products with a lot of shimmer.

Unfortunately its quite expensive, but I have real trouble finding a decent bronzer so I didn't mind, and its going to last a while!

on 11/2/2013 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this bronzer. I have the palest of pale skin yet it suits my skin tone perfectly ! It's not shimmery or orange at all, and I would recommend this product to anyone with pale skin. I think this product is worth it's price.

on 11/1/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this bronzer. I have naturally fair skin, but I always wear fake tan. Since I've been using this product, I've not had to put fake tan on my face as this bronzer is a lovely colour for fair skin - it's not orange at all, but a really lovely tan colour. It also sits nicely over my foundation in that it doesn't look "caked" on

I hate that look!

on 10/30/2013 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ok, I know they say that elf has a dupe... I used to own it but have no idea where my blush bronzer duo is anymore... may have to purchase just to confirm this claim!! HAHA

Anyway I know this is incredibly expensive... I got a sample in a Sephora favorites set with orgasm blush.. I love this bronzer.. it is so natural to me... It goes on like a dream, very blendable and the little satin shimmers BARELY show... like I can't even tell...

I will purchase the elf one and see how they compare... but let me tell you if you BRONZE like crazy... this may be the place to splurge in your makeup arsenal!!

on 10/28/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful bronzer! It is so natural, I can use it all over and it just makes me look like I am glowing, no real skintone just an all over glowing effect. I not a greasy looking glow either. I use this almost like setting powder. I will use this all year long! A definite must have for all! HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

This bronzer is great, but I only use it for contouring. It's almost matte brown, and contours my cheeks (and crooked nose) nicely. I may search for something more matte, but this lasts most of the day, and looks natural. It may not be worth the hunt for something better.

on 9/26/2013 4:28:00 AM

I'm NC20 with yellow undertones and unfortunately, Laguna doesn't work too well on me. It doesn't show up well if I dust on a little bit. However, if I put on too much, it DOES read orange (which made for a very unfortunate graduation picture...). I've had this for 2 years and tried numerous ways to use it, and I have a certification in makeup artistry (it was just a 3 month course), so I don't think I was applying this too ineptly, but I cant make it work... it's a shame cos i love NARS and i really did want to like this.... but definitely not repurchasing, and have been using benefit's hoola instead. :)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is the best bronzing powder I have ever tried. It is not too dark, not orange, not too sparkly or shiny.

on 9/17/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this bronzer in a duo, along with the Orgasm blush. Laguna by Nars lasts all day long and is easily blendable. The colour is just not right for me. I have a light golden complexion and Laguna looks really orange on me. Actually, it has a nice and natural colour when I apply it but the colour "turns" troughout the day. I start the day looking sun-kissed and I end up with some Oompa-Loompa contouring.

Popular Bronzers