October 24, 2014 | 1471 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer. Not too light or dark. Very subtle shimmer... looks more like a matte to me but gives a nice glo and not muddy at all.

Blends beautifully, I use this every single day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of bronzers out there are either too orange or too brown and end up just making your face look dirty. This NARS powder is such a great shade that sometimes i just wear the bronzer alone and skip blush.

It's got a very faint shimmer that doesn't look too glittery, as there's nothing worse in my opinion that sparkling all over the place at 10AM :)

In addition to the great color this powder has pretty great staying power even on my oily skin and during hot, humid summers down here in the South. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by bubbles1989x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So after watching vlog after vlog of people ranting about Laguna, I decided to bite the bullet & make the purchase. I was a little unsure at first as it looked a little dark for my skin tone but was soon reassured when I applies it. Personally I LOVE this bronzer. It goes on quite light and can be built up easily for a heavier coverage which I still feel looks very natural and airbrushed. I'm so glad I tried this product and find it far better than Hoola. However, I would say it's not much different from Mac skinfinish, so if you are on a budget sticking to Mac would be your best bet BUT if you can afford the little extra I would definetly advise you to treat yourself to some Laguna <3 x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I have olive skin and find I can use just enough to spice up my natural colouring, or go a bit deeper - but either way it doesn't look fake or harsh. It does have some shimmer to it, but it's not excessive. GREAT product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by wilmaniemela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect bronzer.. However do not overapply all over the face by any means as it has shimmer in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLee86

I am in love with this bronzer. It is so beautiful. Everything a bronzer should be. Believe the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute FAVORITE bronzer. I have been using it for years now, having previously used Benefit Hoola (too muddy and dark). It has just the right amount of shimmer to add a subtle glow, not sparkles, and the bronze is just gorgeous on my NW20 skin. I use this every day and it lasts for about five months. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by uniqueph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. Best bronzer ever, imo. I'am as pale as it can be. And even though some makeup artists say you shouldn't wear bronzer when you are paler than a MAC NC15, this looks gorgeous on my skin. I think this is one of the most versitale bronzers ever. It doesn't make you look orangy and the subtle glitter is realy subtle. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my favorite bronzer. It does not make me look muddy or orange. I like the hint of shimmer and it works with my skin tone when I'm pale or tanned (I'm like Chanel B30, or MAC NC25) . My face definitely looks more alive with this on and I use it both to bronze my face or to contour--works great for both. It is an expensive bronzer but I've had mine forever and use it nearly everyday and I have yet to hit pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I expected a lot from this bronzer because of its high price.