November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Minniebx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite bronzer. It's soo flawless. I recommended to anyone to get it please.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

I'm nc 40 and I use this I contour love. Favorite bronzes in the world

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by MsAdelyn

I agree this is a good bronzer ! It does not leave your face orange and you only need a small amount of product on your brush. I use it with Sigma's F20 brush. Works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

After reading all the good reviews and being a big fan of NARS products I had to try this bronzer. I had really high expectations but I have to say its even better than I thought it would be! Goes so smooth, lasts forever and perfect color! My skin looks so healthy and natural with this on. Little shimmer but not very much. Probably never would have picked this up in a store as it looks so dark and brown but I don't think I could get a better color for my skin. Funny enough this seems to work on almost any skin tone? Don't think I'll ever try another bronzer again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Eldeliciamua

I love this bronzer it isn't matte at all but I still can use it to contour. The perfect shade not to orange not to dark or muddy and I love how it applies. I can use it when my skin is nc 20 or nc 40 If you are in the fence about buying this get off and get it it is worth all the hype surrounding it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer. Not too light or dark. Very subtle shimmer... looks more like a matte to me but gives a nice glo and not muddy at all.

Blends beautifully, I use this every single day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of bronzers out there are either too orange or too brown and end up just making your face look dirty. This NARS powder is such a great shade that sometimes i just wear the bronzer alone and skip blush.

It's got a very faint shimmer that doesn't look too glittery, as there's nothing worse in my opinion that sparkling all over the place at 10AM :)

In addition to the great color this powder has pretty great staying power even on my oily skin and during hot, humid summers down here in the South. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by bubbles1989x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So after watching vlog after vlog of people ranting about Laguna, I decided to bite the bullet & make the purchase. I was a little unsure at first as it looked a little dark for my skin tone but was soon reassured when I applies it. Personally I LOVE this bronzer. It goes on quite light and can be built up easily for a heavier coverage which I still feel looks very natural and airbrushed. I'm so glad I tried this product and find it far better than Hoola. However, I would say it's not much different from Mac skinfinish, so if you are on a budget sticking to Mac would be your best bet BUT if you can afford the little extra I would definetly advise you to treat yourself to some Laguna <3 x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I have olive skin and find I can use just enough to spice up my natural colouring, or go a bit deeper - but either way it doesn't look fake or harsh. It does have some shimmer to it, but it's not excessive. GREAT product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by wilmaniemela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect bronzer.. However do not overapply all over the face by any means as it has shimmer in it!