Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product wasn't terrible, but I gave it a 4 because it has more pros than cons.

Pros: Smells nice, wakes you up a little, doesn't dry out skin
Cons: Doesn't do anything for acne, which was was I wanted

Like I said, it wasn't terrible, but i don't think i would buy it again because it didn't do it's purpose.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is what I use in the morning to remove my anti-acne product and any oil from when I was sleeping. I'm really groggy in the morning and I must say, it doesn't do much to improve my morning or wake me up, but it does clean my face off and without it I highly doubt I'd be comfortable putting makeup on or even leaving the house. It's great for just starting off the day with clean, refreshed skin. It also improves my complexion and leaves me with a light tingly feeling. I do need to use an oil-free moisturizer right after, but the combination of the two products leaves me feeling wonderful. Alone, however, I think my skin would feel like paper for a while and get significantly more oily than usual throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was great for a few months, woke me up more easily, my skin felt nice & clean. Then it started to burn like hell. :/ I can't even look at it without cringing now. It was horrible, my face would get really tight feeling and it would be sooo red and blotchy. I started to buy sensitive skin formulas and that was what I needed. So, I think this would be a great cleanser for regular skin.

on 12/25/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A friend gave me this. I have no idea why she wanted to throw it out but it works great. I have have a spate of terrible break outs on my cheeks and neck and in just one week this stopped the spots and started to quickly make my skin look better. After the 2nd week the dark marks from the spots have faded dramatically. I use this every morning and night You only need the tiniest drop it, lather it up and wash yourf ace with it. I also tried using a blue version of this which promptly broke my face out minutes after using it.

on 12/14/2011 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product a week ago and i was really disappointed,my skin breaks out and dry after i used it,but the smell is okay and it has minty feeling.I will not buy this again!

on 12/5/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

not for sensitive skin. it dries out my skin and leaves it all flakey,i wouldnt recommend this

on 12/4/2011 11:26:00 PM

I would definitely give this cleanser a mixed review.
It was great when my skin was having a good week and I just needed some help with a lot of oil, but it doesn't really help with any acne overall.
If you use it too much, it also dries out your skin quite a bit.

on 12/4/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The micro beads disappear and din't do much.
It smells like laundry detergent.
Didn't have a clean effect after washing my face.

on 11/25/2011 1:40:00 AM

I really like this face wash it helps me with my acne but the only bad thing is that it drys my skin around my nose. I love the smell I guess it wakes you up but I use it in the morning and before bed.

I love this cleanser! I don't have acne other than the occasional pimple, so I couldn't tell you if it helps with acne, but it's perfect for the morning. I am not a morning person (think wolverine being woken from hibernation) and this wakes me right up and does wonders for the puffiness under my eyes. Why? It's a combination of the citrusy smell and the tingly feeling from the menthol in the formula. Also, the beads actually burst instead of just sitting on your skin, which is what normally happens with beads in cleansers. Most of all, I adore the feel of my skin when I'm done! I have normal clear skin, but I like having dry skin rather than oily, and this dries my skin just the right amount. It makes my skin feel just like a kid's: dry, with a kind of papery feel (in a good way!) And the packaging is stellar: it looks pretty, and the dispenser doesn't get clogged by crusty dried-up product like my old dispenser did. All in all, I love this product and I would definitely recommend it!