July 22, 2014 | 2485 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a beautiful, rich red and is really well pigmented. The only problem I have with this is the lasting time as I have to reapply quite often during the day. However I absolutely love this lipstick and will be wearing this as much as possible!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt my absolute favorite red. It suits my extremely pale, neutral-cool complexion flawlessly. I own a lot of red lipsticks, but I always go for this one when I need a powerhouse red that gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Russian Red is the most widely flattering bright red lipstick that MAC makes. It's warm enough for the warm-toned ladies that can pull off Lady Danger and Chili, and cool enough for those who prefer the blue-based Ruby Woos. I love this formula - matte but not drying, and long-lasting. I wear Red Enriched liner with this, and it's a great combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Cathuggins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite red lipstick of all time! Love it! I honestly haven't found anything to complain about. Will buy forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite red lipstick. The blue undertone along with the deep red makes a great contrast against my fair skin. Also the lipstick is very pigmented and only needs one coat and is very long-lasting. It stays on even when I eat. The price is fair because I replace it every five months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by myrarox123

This product is really good, the colour is SUPER pigmented and I love it! It stays on, and it looks amazing on! The price is expensive but SO worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is the best red lipstick ever. My friends unanimously agree and we all stick to this shade of red by Mac. This is Mac`s icon red and has a timeless quality to it. We wore it years ago and we will continue to do so in future. When a woman wears Mac`s Russian Red you can spot her from a mile. That`s the power of this lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful colour for any skin tone. It has a mirror shine finish, that you would expect from a glass at MAC. It has a light vanilla fragrance, which isn't over whelming, but quite nice. The wound to a perfect size. The packaging is fine, it would be nice if the MAC logo didn't rub of on the side, but that's only a tiny problem. All in all, I love this colour, it has ok staying power, but comes of really easily after a night out, so no scrubbing to get it off. Love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Walko

If you're looking for a lovely red lipstick look no further.This is semi matte, not drying, glides on beautifully ,makes lips look fuller,good staying power. I'm more of a pink girl really, but when I want to feel glamorous like on a night out this is the lippy I reach for.It's not an in your face red, just a nice bright colour that would suit most people.I've gotten through several tubes of this over the years, and don't bother with other red's now this is it!! Search over!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by maryttan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using MAC Brave Red for the longest time, until I misplaced it while traveling! When trying to replace it, the sales girl recommended that I try Russian Red instead and I haven't looked back since.

I have quite plump lips that are very, very dry so I usually go for lipsticks that are very moisturising. I was worried that Russian Red would dry my lips out and was very pleasantly surprised that it didn't! The red goes on smoothly, doesn't feather (even without lipliner) and stayed on all night long through drinking and partying.

I usually apply two coats direct from the tube, blot twice, and then apply another one or two coats to seal it in. The colour really pops against my tan, Asian skintone and brightens my teeth!

The only downside is that it does rub off when I kiss my boyfriend (hehe) but no complaints otherwise! HG red for sure.