July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is almost like a brick red, but a bit deeper/brighter. If you look dull this will definitely invigorate you. I highly recommend using red lip liner - with a bold color like this any unevenness or smearing will stand out. This looks great with clear gloss as a final touch, but can stand alone without gloss as well. CLASSIC.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a beautiful, rich red and is really well pigmented. The only problem I have with this is the lasting time as I have to reapply quite often during the day. However I absolutely love this lipstick and will be wearing this as much as possible!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt my absolute favorite red. It suits my extremely pale, neutral-cool complexion flawlessly. I own a lot of red lipsticks, but I always go for this one when I need a powerhouse red that gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Russian Red is the most widely flattering bright red lipstick that MAC makes. It's warm enough for the warm-toned ladies that can pull off Lady Danger and Chili, and cool enough for those who prefer the blue-based Ruby Woos. I love this formula - matte but not drying, and long-lasting. I wear Red Enriched liner with this, and it's a great combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Cathuggins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite red lipstick of all time! Love it! I honestly haven't found anything to complain about. Will buy forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite red lipstick. The blue undertone along with the deep red makes a great contrast against my fair skin. Also the lipstick is very pigmented and only needs one coat and is very long-lasting. It stays on even when I eat. The price is fair because I replace it every five months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by myrarox123

This product is really good, the colour is SUPER pigmented and I love it! It stays on, and it looks amazing on! The price is expensive but SO worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is the best red lipstick ever. My friends unanimously agree and we all stick to this shade of red by Mac. This is Mac`s icon red and has a timeless quality to it. We wore it years ago and we will continue to do so in future. When a woman wears Mac`s Russian Red you can spot her from a mile. That`s the power of this lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful colour for any skin tone. It has a mirror shine finish, that you would expect from a glass at MAC. It has a light vanilla fragrance, which isn't over whelming, but quite nice. The wound to a perfect size. The packaging is fine, it would be nice if the MAC logo didn't rub of on the side, but that's only a tiny problem. All in all, I love this colour, it has ok staying power, but comes of really easily after a night out, so no scrubbing to get it off. Love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Walko

If you're looking for a lovely red lipstick look no further.This is semi matte, not drying, glides on beautifully ,makes lips look fuller,good staying power. I'm more of a pink girl really, but when I want to feel glamorous like on a night out this is the lippy I reach for.It's not an in your face red, just a nice bright colour that would suit most people.I've gotten through several tubes of this over the years, and don't bother with other red's now this is it!! Search over!!