September 30, 2014 | 1337 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by myrodeway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I believe I paid $2.99 at my local RiteAid and picked up my trusty Prestige liner for $5.99 just in case things didn't work out. I was hoping this would be a hit because the price is more than reasonable. I started applying a thin line to my upper lid. I was immediately pleased with how the liner easily applied to my lid and was pleased with the color. Unfortunately, from the beginning to the end of application to just one eye, which is a matter of seconds, there was terrible burning and stinging. In less than a minute, I had to wash the stuff off. I hate to be wasteful, but I'm going to have to put this in the trash so I'm not tempted to put myself through that again. I would not buy it again or accept it as a gift.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by SeptemberxChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not really sure where I stand on this eyeliner...I was looking for something easy to apply that wouldn't bleed or smudge. The formula for this really isn't bad and it doesn't move much after it dries. However, that takes about 5-10 minutes. The stuff also gets everywhere! I had some on my nose after one application (??) and I'm usually pretty good with eyeliner. It's also impossible for me to put on in a straight line-and you can forget a nice flick at the end! I was kind of surprised to see so many good reviews based on my experience with the product but I guess it is nicely pigmented and very, very cheap. Here's my list of pros and cons:

Pros-
1. Lots of pigment
2. Price is around 2.99
3. No smudging even after workout
4. Good for sensitive eyes

Cons-
1.The applicator is terrible (picks up tons of product, brush hairs get out of place, ect)
2.The formula NEVER dries
3.Very hard to correct mistakes and messy to wash off. I have had to redo my makeup several times.
4. Even though I love lots of pigment, the shiny finish on this is very harsh
5. Impossible to make it look even on both eyes. I usually touch up with a powder eyeliner.

Bottom line: this will probably be going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by marymallwitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 4 years. I've tried several other brands, but none seem to hold up as well as this. Stays put, no smudging, and is very cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

I have mixed feelings about this product.

Pros: Long lasting color; easy to use applicator; small and convenient packaging; and inexpensive.

Cons: Stings/irritates my eyelids to the point where my eyes water and get all red.

This can be a great product to others who aren't allergic to the formula. I guess it's just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ayla12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its cheap but that's all this has going for it. It smudges all over and burns my eyes. I will never buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!
PROS:
The brush is amazing and precise (the best part).
The color is so intense, looks amazing, very dramatic black.
Long lasting (if you don't tear), does not flake.
Elegant package.

CONS:
It mess up the lashes, TIP: once you apply the eyeliner, quiclky take your mascara and apply one coat.
If you tear a little, it will smear BAD.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Totally recomended for a beautiful dramatic look. Stay away if you have teary eyes, or allergies, it will mess up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by BlushBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is defiantly a staple in my makeup bag! The color is long lasting, it dries fast and my favorite thing about it, besides the price is the brush! I have tried many other higher end products but for this “blush beauty on a budget” this is the BEST!! I also like the turquoise, brown, and purple colors they have in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by starlesssky386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner! The brush actually isn't half bad! I have 5 of these, including the black. I use the colored ones on my lower lash line and they last all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing liquid eyeliner. Been using this stuff for like 4 years already.
Although in those 4 years the price has risen, either because of the economy or because the company is barely realizing there stuff is really good and they should higher the price, lol.
I only buy the black liquid eyeliner. It's super black, stays on all day, and doesn't smudge or anything like that.
I don't know if they make a brown liquid eyeliner but if they do I'm trying it and if they don't, they should get to it.
Only kinda downside to this is it's applicator. If you don't have a steady hand (bad artist in other words) then you will have trouble drawing the line, but it's nothing a little practice can't help. I had trouble applying it in the beginning but then I got use it and better at it. Just takes time for us crappy liners, lol. Oh and it lasts a good amount of time too! I'd say a month & a half or so, and I use it daily=)

Can't imagine my life without this stuff<3 it's a MUST.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

I really wanted to like this because it was so cheap! I liked the formula it goes on nice and dark and lasts a long time, but the brush is too short so it makes it hard not to get it all over my lashes. So it was alright but not great in my opinion.