November 27, 2014 | 1436 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in a duo pack from the Urban Decay website (with Chains) for $19, so I got an excellent deal! Still, when I run out, I will definitely buy this eyeshadow again. It is a beautiful shimmery and metallic shade of dark gold, and the application is perfect. This shadow is very pigmented and easy to use. It's appropriate for day or night, and the best part is that I can get about 8 hours of crease-free wear WITHOUT a primer! It's one of my new favorites. I've paired it with Chains, Flash, and Hot Pants (as well as other non-UD shadows) and a couple different UD liners (teal and light blue).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by maomaouchi

I got this in a kit one time from UD and stayed away from it for a long time because it looks very bronze in the pan and I thought it would be far too dark/warm for my skin toned (I'm a yellow-toned NC20 Asian). However, I tried it one day, applying all over my lid with a contoured eyeshadow brush, over Mac Painterly Paint Pot (HG base!) and I have to say it is quite nice! It is a nice yellow/gold/bronze color that is not too dark, sparkly but not really too glittery. My favorite aspect of the color of this eyeshadow is that it seems to make you glow from within--it's very brightening on the lids without being unnatural looking. It has average lasting power, about as long as other high end eyeshadows and there is no fallout as it's not really glittery but instead is shimmery. I like it a lot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is high-pigment, high-texture, high-shine bronzey gold. It lasts, it looks amazing. The problem is that it irritates my eyes. Oh well. I'm sure it works wonders for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is slightly lighter than baked, which I also have in the get baked palette. I think I like it better just because it's a bit more subtle for all over the lid. Great for summer when my skin is a bit tanner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by graceleeroy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The prettiest gold eyeshadow I've ever used. Easy to blend and really smooth looking. Its has a nice shimmer with NO glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Half Baked is a subtle light bronze shimmer that can be layered to make it darker. A nice accent on the upper lid. Lasts all day w/ UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i love this shadow.. perfect color and i love how creamy it is.. what i do not love (and why i will not repurchase anymore) is that this shadow keeps crumbling on me.. i have had several break.. a few broke just by being in my bag and not falling or anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this shadow. It's another perfect summer color for me. While it does pair nicely with Twice Baked, I love it even more with Roach in the crease. Ohh-la-la! It doesn't seem that much lighter than Baked, but there is a discernible difference. (Out of the two, I do tend to like Half Baked better than Baked, but both are nice.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by totheheartbeats

Got this in a palette, and I have to say, this is my favorite e/s and I use it almost daily. Great for an everyday neutral look, just one wash, mascara, a lippie and you are ready for action! Compliments my Asian skin quite nicely and is beautifully pigmented, as are all UD shadows. Will keep on buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite, most loved eyeshadow in the world. I keep going back for more it is that great. I am now on my 4th or 5th one and I hope they always do it. The lovely golden shimmers looks goegeous with my green eyes and suits lots of different coloured eye liners. It lasts all day and goes on really well. I can't fault it and can't be without it, I use it all the time!