Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/3/2011 2:01:00 AM

This is a gorgeous shade! It looks like sunshine on your eyes. It is good for day or evening. U.D. shades are the best in the industry!

on 1/1/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the Summer when I get on my Gold kicks, Half Baked (subtle, lustrous bronze ) of my all time favorite go-to golds. Silky smooth and very bendable, also I didn't find this as warm a Baked. NW/NC 25

on 12/12/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in my Naked Palette, and I'm so glad they included this otherwise I would have never known what a great colour this is. I use it over sheerly Soft Ochre Paint Pot to give an eye brightening lid cover. If you pack it on, it is a really beautiful peachy gold colour.

At first I thought it was similar to Goldmine or Amberlights, but it really isnt. Its colour is in between the two but it is lighter and a much more neutral colour. I've heard that it is a lighter version of Woodwinked, but I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

The texture is smooth and it's not glittery. I don't have any fallout with this eyeshadow. Once I run out of this in my Naked Palette (it's the most used colour in there) I will definitely repurchase!
(Note: I am NC25-30)

on 10/31/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Another one of the winning Urban Decay shadows that's suitable for daytime. Most UD eyeshadows are too glittery and out-there for me to feel comfortable wearing them to work, but "Half-baked" applied with a light hand is an amazing gold for everyday wear. You only need a light hand with UD shadows anyways, the pigmentation is superb and you will got a lot on your brush with just one or two taps. I wear this all over the lid with a dark brown eye liner or if its nighttime, I extend the shadow to the brow bone and wing out my eye liner. It's very versatile.

on 8/27/2010 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have finally found the perfect gold eyeshadow. I've tried many others which made my eyes look tired, yellow, and sometimes muddy. Half-Baked brightens my eyes and doesn't make my skin look sallow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer. A little bit of fallout, but such a gorgeous shade. I'm NC30-35 with a bit of yellow undertones.

on 8/26/2010 9:33:00 PM

It's very nice shimmery light gold eye shadow ,LOVE

on 8/26/2010 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeshadow brighten my eyes. This is my HG eyeshadow.

on 7/30/2010 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful, rich, bronze-gold. VERY pigmented. I bought this online for $19 in a duo with Green Goddess. This isn't my favorite color by Urban Decay, but I LOVE how versatile it is! It can stand on its own, looks amazing with Gash on the outer half of the lid, or Roach or Stray Dog in the crease. I always use UDPP with this and at the end of the day, there's no creasing or fading. Another perfect product from a wonderful, animal friendly company! I'll never be without Half Baked, even at $17 a pop! (Fifth picture above is Half Baked on the inner half, Gash on the outer half.)

on 6/30/2010 12:21:00 PM

I purchased this in a duo pack from the Urban Decay website (with Chains) for $19, so I got an excellent deal! Still, when I run out, I will definitely buy this eyeshadow again. It is a beautiful shimmery and metallic shade of dark gold, and the application is perfect. This shadow is very pigmented and easy to use. It's appropriate for day or night, and the best part is that I can get about 8 hours of crease-free wear WITHOUT a primer! It's one of my new favorites. I've paired it with Chains, Flash, and Hot Pants (as well as other non-UD shadows) and a couple different UD liners (teal and light blue).

on 4/18/2010 3:23:00 AM

I got this in a kit one time from UD and stayed away from it for a long time because it looks very bronze in the pan and I thought it would be far too dark/warm for my skin toned (I'm a yellow-toned NC20 Asian). However, I tried it one day, applying all over my lid with a contoured eyeshadow brush, over Mac Painterly Paint Pot (HG base!) and I have to say it is quite nice! It is a nice yellow/gold/bronze color that is not too dark, sparkly but not really too glittery. My favorite aspect of the color of this eyeshadow is that it seems to make you glow from within--it's very brightening on the lids without being unnatural looking. It has average lasting power, about as long as other high end eyeshadows and there is no fallout as it's not really glittery but instead is shimmery. I like it a lot!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products