December 17, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are NC/NW15-20 and would like a beautiful natural nude (not too pink, not too pale, not orange, not brown) then YOU NEED THIS LIPSTICK!. It's so wearable for everyday looks (YLBB). A beautiful lustre finish that doesn't dry out the lips. The only reason it's not 5 lippies for me is because of the scent...not so keen on vanilla/scented lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by golden_chain2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy with the lipstick. I have fair skin with pink undertones and find it hard to find a neutral. I tend to end up with a lot of light pinks. However, this really is a beautiful true neutral for me. It is such a sophisticated neutral. Definitely not too peachy or orange on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ForestLobster

A makeup artist gave this color to me stating it would be a great natural and easily wearable lip color, and boy was she correct! It makes my lips look prettier but I do not look "made up" while wearing it. My skin tone is pale with cool undertones, and after applying a small amount of lip balm, I use this lip color whenever I want to look more pulled together and to have my lips look healthy and radiant. It gives just the perfect amount of color that evokes a youthful aesthetic with my coloring. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by fairy24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful color and is so natural! It gives a nice look without being too over the top. While MAC lipsticks are expensive (for college students at least), the viva glams go to a GREAT cause so I'll fork over $15 any day for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by liveinbeauty

I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I do other lipsticks but I haven't really given it a chance to grow on me yet ahha. But it is a nice colour. And all the proceeds go to the AIDS/HIV fund which I think is awesome. It's definitely a crowd favourite and I'm sure it'll grow on me as well. Would repurchase. It goes toward a good cause!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MissLotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and after having it for a couple months I don't know how I lived without it! It has a nice smell, it feels lovely on my lips, it's easy to apply, I never worry about needing a mirror for this one. My lips are quite pigmented, so I can wear this by itself, or by toning my lips down first with foundation. Both ways it is absolutely lovely. Also, the money goes to a great cause, so it's definitely a 'win-win' in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by rosejames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! This was my first lipstick purchase from MAC. It is more of a glossy look on me since it matches my lip color very well. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my lips, I grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by theaccidentalbeauty

At first, I didn't like this. But I am progessively realizing I might just love it! On me it shows up as a slightly muted fuschia color with gold sparkle.. it is really pretty! I think the reason I didn't like this at first was because I was hoping for the conventional MLBB and this just isn't it for me.. oh, but the result is so much better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I really like this lipstick. I find it generally flatters me no matter what other make up I am wearing, although it is not a bold color and so never use it when I want to draw serious attention to the look of my lips. It is best to just bring out a natural sheen to the lips and is so well suited to everyday use, I keep one in my make up bag in my purse at all times. I use other Viva Glam colors ( I love the Cyndy LE color ) but highly recommend this as a color that flatters almost every complexion and look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

B-o-r-i-n-g
Nice scent, boring color, feels moisturizing on initial appication, but like almost every MAC lipstick I've tried, really isn't and ultimately dries the lips out.
Sorry, this one just doesn't do it for me.