MAC Viva Glam V

4.3

on 5/21/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My first Mac lipstick - wanted my natural lip color only better so that I could wear it anytime with anything. It's great. I do find it a bit drying though and that sucks. Need to apply gloss which unfortunately changes the color. So I like it - but won't repurchase - can't wait to try out other mac lipsticks.

on 5/16/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My first MAC lipstick and I think I love the texture and smell! The color is okay...I mean its nothing AMAZING...really it just looks like an even layer of my own lip color with small sparkles that make the lipstick look shimmery/frosty. I don't think I would buy this color again since it'll take me awhile to finish this one...and I want to try new colors. But I think for my first MAC lipstick, it wasn't too bad :)
It's on the "natural"side, not so much nude nude. Good everyday color!

on 5/12/2011 2:55:00 PM

it is the perfect lipstick!! beautifull color, long lasting, good price, good smell. 10 out of 10 in my book!!!!!!!! will always repurchase. :]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

If you are NC/NW15-20 and would like a beautiful natural nude (not too pink, not too pale, not orange, not brown) then YOU NEED THIS LIPSTICK!. It's so wearable for everyday looks (YLBB). A beautiful lustre finish that doesn't dry out the lips. The only reason it's not 5 lippies for me is because of the scent...not so keen on vanilla/scented lipsticks.

I am so happy with the lipstick. I have fair skin with pink undertones and find it hard to find a neutral. I tend to end up with a lot of light pinks. However, this really is a beautiful true neutral for me. It is such a sophisticated neutral. Definitely not too peachy or orange on my skin.

A makeup artist gave this color to me stating it would be a great natural and easily wearable lip color, and boy was she correct! It makes my lips look prettier but I do not look "made up" while wearing it. My skin tone is pale with cool undertones, and after applying a small amount of lip balm, I use this lip color whenever I want to look more pulled together and to have my lips look healthy and radiant. It gives just the perfect amount of color that evokes a youthful aesthetic with my coloring. I highly recommend!

on 4/27/2011 12:45:00 AM

This is a beautiful color and is so natural! It gives a nice look without being too over the top. While MAC lipsticks are expensive (for college students at least), the viva glams go to a GREAT cause so I'll fork over $15 any day for this!

on 4/25/2011 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I do other lipsticks but I haven't really given it a chance to grow on me yet ahha. But it is a nice colour. And all the proceeds go to the AIDS/HIV fund which I think is awesome. It's definitely a crowd favourite and I'm sure it'll grow on me as well. Would repurchase. It goes toward a good cause!

on 4/16/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and after having it for a couple months I don't know how I lived without it! It has a nice smell, it feels lovely on my lips, it's easy to apply, I never worry about needing a mirror for this one. My lips are quite pigmented, so I can wear this by itself, or by toning my lips down first with foundation. Both ways it is absolutely lovely. Also, the money goes to a great cause, so it's definitely a 'win-win' in my book.

on 4/4/2011 9:31:00 PM

I love this lipstick! This was my first lipstick purchase from MAC. It is more of a glossy look on me since it matches my lip color very well. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my lips, I grab this!

Popular Lipsticks