January 30, 2015 | 1060 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bbluvsmac

it is the perfect lipstick!! beautifull color, long lasting, good price, good smell. 10 out of 10 in my book!!!!!!!! will always repurchase. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are NC/NW15-20 and would like a beautiful natural nude (not too pink, not too pale, not orange, not brown) then YOU NEED THIS LIPSTICK!. It's so wearable for everyday looks (YLBB). A beautiful lustre finish that doesn't dry out the lips. The only reason it's not 5 lippies for me is because of the scent...not so keen on vanilla/scented lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by golden_chain2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy with the lipstick. I have fair skin with pink undertones and find it hard to find a neutral. I tend to end up with a lot of light pinks. However, this really is a beautiful true neutral for me. It is such a sophisticated neutral. Definitely not too peachy or orange on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by ForestLobster

A makeup artist gave this color to me stating it would be a great natural and easily wearable lip color, and boy was she correct! It makes my lips look prettier but I do not look "made up" while wearing it. My skin tone is pale with cool undertones, and after applying a small amount of lip balm, I use this lip color whenever I want to look more pulled together and to have my lips look healthy and radiant. It gives just the perfect amount of color that evokes a youthful aesthetic with my coloring. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by fairy24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful color and is so natural! It gives a nice look without being too over the top. While MAC lipsticks are expensive (for college students at least), the viva glams go to a GREAT cause so I'll fork over $15 any day for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by liveinbeauty

I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I do other lipsticks but I haven't really given it a chance to grow on me yet ahha. But it is a nice colour. And all the proceeds go to the AIDS/HIV fund which I think is awesome. It's definitely a crowd favourite and I'm sure it'll grow on me as well. Would repurchase. It goes toward a good cause!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MissLotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and after having it for a couple months I don't know how I lived without it! It has a nice smell, it feels lovely on my lips, it's easy to apply, I never worry about needing a mirror for this one. My lips are quite pigmented, so I can wear this by itself, or by toning my lips down first with foundation. Both ways it is absolutely lovely. Also, the money goes to a great cause, so it's definitely a 'win-win' in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by rosejames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! This was my first lipstick purchase from MAC. It is more of a glossy look on me since it matches my lip color very well. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my lips, I grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by theaccidentalbeauty

At first, I didn't like this. But I am progessively realizing I might just love it! On me it shows up as a slightly muted fuschia color with gold sparkle.. it is really pretty! I think the reason I didn't like this at first was because I was hoping for the conventional MLBB and this just isn't it for me.. oh, but the result is so much better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I really like this lipstick. I find it generally flatters me no matter what other make up I am wearing, although it is not a bold color and so never use it when I want to draw serious attention to the look of my lips. It is best to just bring out a natural sheen to the lips and is so well suited to everyday use, I keep one in my make up bag in my purse at all times. I use other Viva Glam colors ( I love the Cyndy LE color ) but highly recommend this as a color that flatters almost every complexion and look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No