October 23, 2014 | 1214 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jujubeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many deep conditioners and this one always beats them all. I have dry, course, colored hair and it can get pretty funky feeling. This stuff works fast and is easy to wash out (unlike many other more $$ one's I've tried), doesn't ruin my color, and leaves my gross hair feeling like a goddess'. I rarely ever leave it in a full 3 minutes, and the results are just as good. I won't waste any more money on expensive treatments when this one smashes on them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by erinbeauty96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what they put in this stuff, but seriously if you've got very dry, coarse, frizzy hair Aussie 3 minute miracle will be your best friend! I have replaced my regular conditioner with this, just because my hair is REEEEALLY dry. You will notice the difference when you use this product, even on the first try! It has a really coconut-y smell & I love how the scent stays in my hair even til the next day! (Never happens with any other hair product) The fact that it's only $3 makes this product even more awesome! My only con is that I live in Canada and I cannot find this thing anywhere. I bought a bottle in target when I went to visit a family in New York. I regret buying only one bottle, because I need this in my life!!!! Will keep repurchasing this, it's cheap, works great, amazing packaging & scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is straw-like naturally (ugh), but it doesn't mean that I can't make my hair feel softer. I use it for more than the suggested three minutes, and my hair feels much less brittle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! Hydrating! Leaves your hair feeling repaired! Helps minimize damage! Very good on dry ends! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Jesse806

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this last night in my hair and it makes me love it more. The hair past my ears is always dry and stringy when I shower and this actually helped it. I don't wash my hair everyday, although I shower almost everyday. Anyways this stuff left my hair incredibly silky and smooth. It feels like a baby bunny and I can't stop touching it. My hair is usually soft, but since I bleached part of it last summer it hasn't been itself. The ends feel like angels came and touched it. Holy cow it's so freakin soft!(:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wash my hair daily and normally don't use conditioner. Conditioner tends to make my hair limp and greasy. I have also found that washing out conditioner can be a a major pain. My hair (like my skin) tends to be extremely oily, so I can't really go more than a day without washing it. But over the last couple of months, my hair has been extremely dry. It looked and felt like straw. It got really damaged as a result of using Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo every day for about a week.

I tried an Infusium 23 Leave-in condtioner that was supposed to repair and renew, but it didn't do much of anything to improve my hair. So I decided to try to a deep conditioner instead. I looked at several, but a lot of them have to stay on your hair 5-10 minutes. I don't really have the time (or the desire) to add an additional 10 minutes to shower. So when I saw that this product only had to stay on your hair for 3 minutes, I decided to give a try. Especially since I got it at Target for less than $3!

This is the first Aussie product I've tried. I absolutely love the smell this gives your hair. I also like that there isn't a nozzle or anything on the bottle. A lot of times, shampoo with a nozzle can be a pain to get open the first not. Not this one. You just peel off the sticker and sqeeze. It's simple, but effective.

I was a little worried that this product would weigh my hair down and make it look limp and greasy. But it doesn't at all. This conditioner is super easy to work with. I usually wash my hair with shampoo first, then I apply this conditioner. I wash up with my body wash and then use my face wash. Then I rinse off the conditioner. This conditioner is really easy to wash out. It leaves my hair very soft and it has definitely helped with the dryness. The longer i use this conditioner, ther more I like it, and the better my hair gets. I have used this 3 times so far. My hair improves every time I use it. If your hair is very damaged or just plain dry, I highly recommend this product. It is very affordable and it works great. I would definitely purchase this product again.

EDIT: This product worked great for about 2 weeks. It left my hair shiny, soft, and smelling great. My hair got better every time I used it. But after about 2 weeks of daily use, it just quit working. My hair got very dry and brittle again. Very disappointing. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Amberleighanne

Let me just start off by saying that I have very thick, frizzy, dry hair. I used this with the Aussie moist 2 in 1 shampoo, and it made my hair smell good, but it didn't do much else. It didn't do anything for the frizz or the dryness. Tangle-free and easy to comb through, but nothing for the issues I'm looking to resolve.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by MayaMartinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my very first review here. The reason for me to post this review is because I truly love this product. Packaging: 3- I find it difficult for you to squeeze any product out, however everything else about the packaging remains positive. Smell: 5- I adore the smell, it smells fruity and has a scent of coconut. Price: 5: Only 3 dollars!! You really can't beat the price! How it leaves my hair: 4 1/2- It does really leave my hair soft and moisturized. I've only used it for about a month and I'm really starting to see some noticeable results. Nothing to dramatic but the quality of my hair is better, I guess I'll have to wait another month or so for more long-term results, but my hair remains in an excellent condition that lasts me until my next wash! Overall, I give everything a 5! If you haven't used this product yet, you really should give this product a try! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a deep conditioner, or deeeeep conditioner! Also, for anyone that says they don't feel softer hair, probably need to squeeze out more product!! (;

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this and all aussie products they are all fab! This one especially. My hair was dry and brittle. After using this once, it was better so after cuple of weeks my hair was back to normal. It makes your hair soooo soft and silky! It also is really good for damaged hair. I would definitely recommed and it is a great conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I keep coming back to this. My hair dresser told me to sleep in this when she noticed my hair was feeling dry. I have very long, 3a+3b, high density, fine width, hair that is color treated. I love keeping my length, so it needs lots of upkeep.

I see no negative side effects of leaving this on for prolonged periods of time. It gives my hair a nice drink. You can't beat the price.

This full of cones, though. So if you're CG, stay away.