April 16, 2014 | 1968 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this faithfully one time per week. It's a great deep conditioner. A little hard to get out of the bottle once you've used it down to the last little bit. However, not annoying enough to keep me from using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by showfish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It works like a conditioner-if not better! I have bleached hair and I find myself having to use this more than once a week. The smell is incredible (something like coconut heaven) and the stuff leaves your hair feeling so soft and manageable. I bought this for $3 at Wal-Mart and was a little skeptic to try something so cheap, but after trying it out for myself and hearing the awesome reviews it got, I realized I loved this product too. If you are looking for something that 1) leaves your hair silk smooth 2) is cheap 3) has an amazing smell, look no further. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Fullon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DON'T GET THIS!!!!

It leaves my hair dry, dull, straw-like, poofy, frizzy and tangly.

I got it with high hopes but it just doesn't work, even after 5 uses. I kept it on for longer this time, but that's even worse.

I have long, thick hair, prone to frizz. After trying MANY products here's the combination that works:

Shampoo: Loreal Eversleek Anti-Frizz. Gives me dreamy soft, smooth shiny hair.
Conditioner: John Frieda Frizz Ease. I swear by it.
Put a dab of Chi serum. Enjoy the best hair you ever had! Stay away from Aussie!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by sundevilblonde

I keep coming back to this no matter what I else I try. No weigh down, extremely delightful scent, moisture, frizz control.. What else could you Ask for? My HG conditioner!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this for about 5 years in hope that one day I would actually like it. My hair was constantly bleached and dyed and this is what everyone recommended, but it never did anything for me. I tried it again last week now that my hair is only slightly dry and it finally did a good job of hydrating my hair. It's a good cheap deep conditioner that I may buy again if I'm low on cash.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Rosa1031

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It smells so good like coconut and it leaves my hair so soft :) I love it !

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I've been uniformly impressed with Aussie products in the past, so I was a little let down by this - it must lack silicones or something, because it just doesn't detangle, soften, or smooth my ("normal") hair as much as I'd expect from a deep conditioning treatment. It rinses out quite easily for a deep conditioner; while that's convenient on rushed Monday mornings, it's yet something else that makes me feel it isn't emollient enough. The pina colada scent is unbelievably yummy, but I'll probably switch to something else, or maybe mix it with coconut oil for more softening power. I don't much care for design of the package, which is a squeezable but firm plastic tube with grips. The opening is on the bottom of the tube, but it doesn't have a cap, just a sticker covering said opening that eventually doesn't stick anymore. The product is thick enough that it doesn't leak, but it'd be a different story if water got into the tube. I've managed to make one tube last 3 weeks - actually, I wonder if I'm supposed to use the entire tube at one time, and that's why I'm not getting the expected results despite the fact that my hair is barely past my shoulders.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by snoldeee24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair is very forgiving. It's been through a lot, good and bad dye jobs and lots of heat in my teen years. I bought this after hearing great reviews. I use it a few times a week in the shower and it just leaves my hair feeling soft and nice. My boyfriend always comments on how soft it is whenever I use this product. I wouldn't use it everyday because it could get heavy. I use it after I shampoo my hair and leave it in while I shave or wash my face. It's perfect for that. Multi-tasking in the shower! It also smells pretty good and leaves my hair smelling yummy (another plus for Alex!) Also, the packaging is perfect, no fussing with caps or slippery bottles in the shower. The ridges on the bottle make it perfect for quickly grabbing in the shower. For 3-4 dollars, you really can't beat it, plus a little goes a long way and not using it everyday makes this product last for months. Highly recommend if your hair is healthy and "average" because from what I read (and tried for myself,) that's what type of hair it works best on. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by psinau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeep. This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It feels extremely rich and makes my extra dry and big hair very soft. It smells so good, i'm in love with it!! I've only used the Conditioner so far. It uses Australian ingredients but not available in Australia, funny!! Had to order from US :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by lins69

Bought this on sale, 2 for 7 at my local drugstore and the price is wonderful.

I just got out the shower and finished a light blowdry with a touch of Garnier anti-frizz milk. So far I'd have to say I love the stuff. Not sure about long term use yet of course. It smells like coconut and leaves a pretty faint scent after its washed out. I love the cute purple squeeze bottle too. My hair is noticeably shinier and softer and feels very healthy.

I do recommend you try, the price is well worth a test.