Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

I LOVEE this mascara. It gives me AMAZING lashes, big and beautiful! And best of all, it holds a CURL!! An actual curl. Although it does smudge which I find is common with most Maybelline mascaras, that can easily be fixed with a lash primer that can help it adhere better.

on 6/20/2013 5:05:00 PM

Omg I LOVE this mascara!! :) Seriously. I'm currently single, but as long as I have my Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara, I don't even care!

Its really good for a soft, natural look (which is what I normally like), but if I want something more dramatic, I layer it with Maybelline One by One. The only problem I really had with it was that it smudged just a little bit on my bottle lashes. Then again, that happens with all my mascara, so whatever :)

Go buy this. Right now. I bought this product, thought it was AWESOME, then bought a different one, thought it was crap, and went back to this one. I could've sworn I heard "Baby Come Back" as I was walking to get this off the shelf the second time around....

on 6/11/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very nice mascara! I feel like it is a classic, go to for most people! It makes the lashes look long and voluminous without looking like your wearing mascara! It give a very soft and natural look which is what I look for! My only issue with this is that it does not hold a curl long at all (I use a lash curler before applying) which I think is a bit annoying. But if you are wanting to try this mascara I think you should! You will like it! :)

on 6/11/2013 11:12:00 AM

I have used this before and tried other mascaras because I got bored with it. I don't know why I strayed, because now it's my HG. I was using Covergirl's Clump Crusher for the sake of convenience since I wouldn't have to go through it with a lash comb. That made my lashes look hard and stick straight.

It's more work to take this off (what waterproof mascara isn't?) but it's so worth it. It holds a curl, lengthens, and still manages to stay soft. I aim for a natural look, and this mascara nails it. If I want a more dramatic look, I can layer it on and it still doesn't clump.

The only problem I have with this is that it smudges a little under my bottom lashes, but that can probably be prevented if you apply a powder and aren't quite as oily as me. And even when it does smudge, you can tissue it off in the bathroom.

All in all, a great mascara that can be used for a natural or dramatic look. You don't need expensive mascara to have great looking lashes.

on 6/10/2013 10:32:00 PM

This is a holy grail product for me. I did a triathlon with this on, and my eyelashes were perfect. Comes off with waterproof eyemakeup remover.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ah, Maybelline...they produce some of the worst mascaras (such as Great Lash) and yet some of the best mascaras, such as this one. I've used it both with and without lash primer underneath. The formula goes on smoothly without clumping. My lashes remain soft and pliable, yet there's serious volume added. The formula wears very well with minimal smudging, but it comes off very easy with some oil. It outperforms a lot of the prestige brands that I've tried. Definitely a keeper!

on 6/8/2013 4:15:00 PM

This mascara is fine going on my lashes. It lengthens and adds a little bit of volume. But it smudges soo easily and for me it's defiantly not waterproof. *-*

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to mascara for everyday use, and I probably will keep purchasing it 'till the end of time, though of course some freaky miracle eyelash contraption will probably be invented before then, so...

This is NOT the mascara to purchase if you want the most voluminous, dark, and long lashes in the world. This mascara definitely doesn't give you any length.

However, it does what it promises on the tube. It provides you with more volume and makes your lashes super soft and nice to touch. What makes it so perfect for every-day use is how natural it looks.

Part of being having a very natural effect is its ability to separate lashes. I never get clumps using Full 'N Soft, even when applying multiple coats.

on 6/7/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great everyday natural/casual mascara...I dont get a lot of clumping with this & they do feel softer then other kinds but I dint find this very full,to me full said thick/volume which I am always looking for...when I run out I normally buy another, but I still am looking for my HG (thick&lush non clumpy,slightly dramatic while still loking natural basically like my sons to die for lashes)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's a normal mascara that looks SUPER natural, no clumping or anything. But it doesn't give that much extra volume or length and it doesn't come off easily so expect to buy some make up remover.