April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't weight down my lashes and it looks very natural. It doesn't clump and separates my lashes very nicely. I have tired other mascaras, but I always go back to this one. Also it comes off very easily with makeup remover and stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

sorry ladies...after reading so many positive reviews, i ran out and bought this. for me...it was TERRIBLE!!! my lashes were anything but full n' soft...even after just one coat. my lashes were stubby, clumpy and spikey looking. will not be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Oh my gosh I kept holding out from buying this for the longest time. My lashes are short and straight but after a good go with the eyelash curler and a 2-3 coats of this mascara they look so good! This mascara doesnít leave my lashes hard and crunchy like cover girlís lash blast does. Easily comes off with my nuetrogena makeup remover wipes too.

The packaging is just as standard and plain as you can get and I donít care. Itís not awkwardly bulky and the formula is great for every day wear. The wand doesnít even look different from any other generic one so it really has to be the formula of the product. Will repurchase often :>!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I was expecting too much. On vacation last week, I went into the ocean, flopping around for a good hour. This stuff was no match for the Atlantic. It streaked all around my eyes. Prior to going in the water, I would describe the results I got from this product as nothing spectacular. Moderate length, volume. I will seek out a new waterproof mascara for days at the beach.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by anneroseduenas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara smudges so don't count on its waterproof staying power. I wore it on a particularly warm day in the Bay Area and it did not hold up. It smeared all over my eyes and I looked like a complete mess. The only good thing about this product is that it holds a curl, but considering how waterproof mascaras are known for their formulation, this is to be expected. This mascara makes lashes look naturally defined, but doesn't provide too much volume. You also need to use an eye makeup remover as this mascara is on the difficult side of removing. For reference, I'm Filipina with short/straight lashes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by mbtmom2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seriously have a problem with purchasing mascaras... I am always purchasing in hopes of finding the perfect combo for my light, thin, sparse, straight lashes. I just really did not like this one. It really did nothing for my lashes. I did not feel like there was anymore volume or thickening with this product. I think this may work better for those that have nice lashes to begin with and need a little oomph. I paid full price for this one at CVS and it will be going back. I guess my quest continues... I've been looking for a new mascara since Maybelline d/c my HG Lash Expansion WP.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by jcdixon

After trying three disappointing waterproof mascaras that gave me raccoon eyes without even getting in water, I tried this based on reviews. I'm pleased with it so far. I've only worn it twice so far, but I'm liking the softness and that you absolutely cannot mess it up putting it on. It does not clump or smudge. I wore it to the beach yesterday then dried off and changed and went out to dinner and looked great! Definitely my new favorite for a natural look, and for beach/pool days.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by kathynoemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY a mascara I can wear daily!! This is a godsend for me.
A little background..I have slick straight lashes that get weighed down by mascara so I have to use waterproof mascara (it dries almost instantaneously so my lashes stay curled rather than slowly falling after like, 5 minutes) BUT I also have very dry/brittle lashes so using waterproof mascara on a daily basis would just make my lashes very prone to falling out. I love CG LashBlast and Maybelline Falsies but, like I said, too drying on my brittle lashes. So I had a dilemma for quite some time...I literally stopped wearing any eye makeup because I didn't want thin lashes and e/s without mascara is a no-no for me. I would only wear it on special occasions.
Then I tried full 'n' soft on a whim, tired of not being able to wear mascara.
It is waterproof, so it dries right away and the work of my curler + mascara don't go to waste AND it leaves my lashes feeling soft and it's super easy to remove at night! (in comparison to other waterproof mascaras) Can you say HG?! As for the work of the actual mascara, it lengthens them and slightly thickens. It doesn't thicken as much as I'd like, but it's adequate enough and if I plop on a couple coats I can get it real thick.
I do notice that at the end of the day the curl has started to give in to my super straight lashes and is falling so I'll still use Falsies on special occasions/long nights.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by nora1407

I like this mascara as I already have pretty good natural lashes and find that others make my lashes look clumpy and shiny (but not in a good way!). This mascara is great for day use because its truly soft, understated and is also fine for night time when I layer it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This mascara is okay. Definitely more for people who are into the natural lashes look. I'm personally more of a fake lashes look kind of person so this mascara is eh. I'll keep it as an extra. Also, it smells TERRIBLE! I'll update on the staying power.